Fold in blueberries. Spray muffin tin holes with cooking spray or grease with oil. These healthy oat flour blueberry muffins are made with just a few simple ingredients and warm bursting sweet blueberries in every bite! DIRECTIONS. Slightly healthy muffins that are made with ingredients like whole wheat flour and/or oats. Blueberry Oat Muffins. These Healthy Blueberry Oat Muffins will quickly become your favorite recipe when making muffins from scratch. I know a few of you who would tell me that your go-to muffins are at Costco. Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins. I already shared a “regular” strawberry oatmeal muffin recipe last year, but so many readers requested an oatmeal muffin without any refined sugar – so here is my favorite recipe! Made with blueberries, oats, and zero refined sugar, you can feel good eating one or two, or three! A delicious and healthy treat to enjoy on your next day is Blueberry Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Muffins, a healthy alternative to the unhealthy alternative of plain old sugar! These muffins have the goodness of the yogurt with a delicious tangy flavor to them and … Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Muffins are a healthy on-the-go breakfast with bananas, blueberries, cinnamon, and oats ready in just 30 minutes! These healthy blueberry muffins are loaded with oats for nutrition and contain just a little bit of canola oil instead of heaps of butter. No one will guess this recipe is made with 100% whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup. These diabetic-friendly, Blueberry-Oat Muffins, sweetened with brown sugar and honey, are best when served still warm from the oven. No one will guess this recipe is made with 100% whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup. Prep Time 15 mins Cook Time 20 mins Having a healthy, delicious snack on hand is a must in every household. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Healthy oatmeal muffin recipe. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/low-fat-healthy-oatmeal-blueberry-muffins Mix all ingredients except blueberries just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy). I made these muffins even … Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. https://www.brandnewvegan.com/recipes/oatmeal-blueberry-muffins https://www.skinnytaste.com/insanely-good-blueberry-oatmeal-muffins And super sweet, pretty much only for dessert muffins. These diabetic-friendly, Blueberry-Oat Muffins, sweetened with brown sugar and honey, are best when served still warm from the oven. Fold in your blueberries. Easy healthy blueberry muffins studded with juicy blueberries made with oatmeal and bananas are the perfect make-ahead breakfast or wholesome snack. Divide batter between the muffin tins. They are simple, wholesome oat muffins, just bursting with juicy blueberries! Recipe yields 12 muffins. Well, I would encourage you to go to Costco to purchase their wonderful blueberries so that you can make your oatmeal blueberry muffins. It’s simple, hearty, full of flavor, and freezer-friendly! Everyone should have a go-to recipe for Blueberry Oat Muffins. These healthy blueberry muffins are golden, fluffy, moist and delicious! Fantastic! I’m so excited to share these oat flour blueberry muffins with you that Mr. Hungry and the baby have been gobbling up like crazy! Heat oven to 400F. Fluffy Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins are topped with a Lemon Blueberry Glaze.Enjoy them for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack! My friend shared this recipe for blueberry oatmeal muffins with me a few years ago and these muffins have been part of our snack rotation ever since. These blueberry oatmeal muffins are simple, wholesome, and satisfying. The house smells incredible! How do you make healthy blueberry muffins? These muffins are hot out of the oven and i have a third batch in right now. Loaded with whole grains, fiber, protein and juicy berries! These Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are perfect for on the go! Line 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2x1 1/2 inches, with paper baking cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, optional to garnish with rolled oats sprinkled on top as well. Hello, friends! These healthy blueberry muffins are golden, fluffy, moist and delicious! Blueberry Oat Muffins. Healthy Blueberry Muffins History This healthy blueberry muffin recipe came to be when I realized that, while my site contained a wealth of muffin recipes—raspberry muffins; banana oatmeal muffins; healthy banana muffins with nuts; healthy maple oatmeal muffins, among many other healthy muffin recipes—I didn’t have a single blueberry muffins recipe. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/33155/blueberry-oat-muffins There are two types of muffins in this world. If you loved our Healthy Blueberry Muffins this oatmeal version is the perfect Breakfast Recipe for you. BLUEBERRY BAKED OATMEAL MUFFINS Many readers have told me that they’ve also used coconut oil in this recipe with great success. These are an easy breakfast or snack to stash in the freezer, it’s so handy to be able to pull out a few muffins when mornings get busy. These healthy blueberry muffins are loaded with oats for nutrition and contain just a little bit of canola oil instead of heaps of butter. Recipe yields 12 muffins.