As a teacher I buy donuts a lot for my students and colleagues, please add me to the list. Sign up for our free newsletter. the content you have visited before, Advertising: Gather personally identifiable information such as name and location, Advertising: Use information for tailored advertising with third parties, Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sites, Advertising: Identify device you are using. Who knew, who can you trust! Say it isnt so! It's a round, custard-filled donut with a chocolate glaze. I purchased Blueberry items many times and still do. They should be ashamed. Omg, I can’t believe this. Please include me in the lawsuit. Actions does not process claims and we cannot advise you on the
  • We tell you about cash you can claim every week! If you agree and consent to the use of cookies, please click Accept. Please add me to the list. Please add me. A similar Dunkin’ Donuts artificial fruit flavoring class action lawsuit was recently filed in California federal court.

• Please add me. I am angry that they don’t use real blueberries. I’m very unhappy to hear this. Donuts are bad enough for you…now fake blueberries…count me in as well. Add me to the list. Please add me.

Please add me I normally get the blueberry cake donut or blueberry muffin. settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding expected to be mailed out. drug injury lawsuits and product liability lawsuits. '> Copyright © 2019 Her Campus Media LLC.