Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon, Organic Shea Butter Natural Body Moisturiser with Olive Oil, Beeswax, Argan Oil & Jojoba - Multipurpose Skincare as Hand Foot Cream Lotion - Lip Balm - Leave In Hair Conditioner Straightener - 250ml, Washing Powder For Newborn/Baby Clothes Produced From 100% Natural Grated Olive Oil Soaps Enriched With Chlorophyll, Chamomile Extract, Lavender & Calendula.

This perfume was such a surprise to me- like many others, I had confused it with the Coty Ghost line. I always found after settling for a few hours it became powdery and delicate on my skin. Maybe with age my taste in perfumes has changed or something because I tried ghost sweetheart again too and it just smelt musty and a bit stale to my nose, yet I don't believe either of them have been reformulated. If you’re a fan of rose you may find this one a bit strange.

It has similarities to Yves Rocher Rose Absolue, but less warm and deep, although just as beautiful. Very feminine and very delicious! I've revisited this perfume on and off since my teens, and have always been a fan. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Customers will be notified and given a 30 day period to use their accumulated loyalty points. | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Click & Collect. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Best worn during the day.

The lasting power of the EDT is actually prooving slightly better than i 1st thought. A perfect match for our Blue Lady Blue for men. I'm too afraid to try this again, I hope it was a " bad batch" or one off reaction, which such lovely opening I think Ghost deserves another chance. Free standard delivery Order and Collect. Smells exactly like Salvador Dali/Dalissime. You can redeem loyalty points on part or all of a qualifying purchase up to the full value of the qualifying purchase excluding the cost of delivery. I found my signature scent.

It's got that turn of the millennium esthetic, like Britney Spears in her red PVC catsuit or TLC in the video for No Scrubs. Add.

Musk plays a minor role, and the apricot and vanilla combine beautifully to create an aroma eerily similar to the top notes of Amour by Kenzo- as a matter of fact, my daughter thought the Ghost drydown was Amour. Rasasi Blue for Men is the first fragrance for men by Rasasi and matches the spirit of the very successful Blue Lady product. Oh my goodness I found it. After that, lightly spray it over your neck, chest, and on your clothes as well if you desire. Sweet, creamy but NOT heady or sickly. Light, powdery, musky and sweet in just the right way, Ghost was a fragrance I've used in my early twenties. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Ghost is a very calming scent with amazing staying power..the beautiful fragrance carries on breezes and wraps itself around me all day long, making "Ghost" the perfect name for this fragrance as it is both constantly present and very memorable. Ghost is a wonderful fragrance and I wouldn't hesitate to admit it's one of my favourites. If you'd like to collaborate, work with us or stock our fragrances please email us at. 1073 products. out of