The product can stay in the system for the life of the oil, no need to change it out immediately after the product has sealed. Your email address will not be published. You would not need to add more of the product before the 100-200 miles of driving. I was searching the internet and ran across the BLUEDEVIL head gasket sealant product. Yes, the oil should basically be at capacity when adding the BlueDevil Oil Stop Leak. This means that they either: 1) won’t do anything to the seals to prevent or slow oil leaks; or 2) could do more damage to the seals and the engine, causing an even bigger problem. I have a 2,5 v 6 xtyp jaguar slow leaking oil when driving seems to be coming from sump does this product work and would it affect the running of the car in anyway and would it be alright with the timing chain please help. Unfortunately we do not manufacture any products that are designed to work for that type of leak. Yes, you would want to top your Saturn off with oil as needed. Fixed my leak in just 1 HOUR. Ever since pressure has been normal. Yes, the BlueDevil Oil Stop Leak would be able to treat the leaking O-ring on your Chevy. The level is currently at capacity and there is no evidence on the floor in the garage of a leak. BlueDevil is safe and easy to use and is compatible in gasoline or diesel engines. Water has entered the oil and trans has stopped working. The bike now had a head gasket leak, I was blowing white smoke out the pipes, you could see the water boiling in the oil through the inspection window and the engine was building up pressure from the steam and you could almost watch the reserve, overflow reservoir drain as the engine ran. Will this make a difference in the sealer to be used? Free shipping . Thank you for asking about your Mazda Cx9. I’m not sure where its coming from, most likely the oil pan or rear main seal. Yes, the BlueDevil Oil Stop Leak would be able to treat leaking valve stem seals. No lost oil! of the product per quart of oil. I bought a Blue Devil stop a leak today and I drove it for longer than a hour and half and it is still leaking. Fluid_Ounces, Bar's Leaks 1334-5PK One Seal Stop Leak - 11 oz, (Pack of 5), AT-205 Seal Leak Stopper 8 Ounce - 2 Pack, Pennzoil 550046127 Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil (SAE, SN) 0W-20, 5 Quart - Pack of 1, K-SEAL Coolant Leak Repair ST5516 Heavy Duty 16oz, Multi-Purpose Formula for Truck/Tractor Coolant Leaks in the Radiator, Head Gasket, Water Pump Casing & Heater Core, A True Pour & Go -Trade Trusted, Bar's Leak HG-1 HEAD SEAL Blown Head Gasket Repair, K-SEAL Ultimate Permanent Head Gasket Repair ST3501 16oz Multi-Purpose Formula Stop Leaks in the Head Gasket, Cracked/Porous Blocks, Radiator & Heater Core. After leaving it off a few minutes, I got the same thing. I also heard that I have to run my engine 2 hours continuously. Even if you are not experiencing a leak, the product could be utilized as a preventative maintenance to keep the rubbers from becoming brittle or deteriorating. I would like to also thank your tech staff who answered a question I submitted online by calling me on my cell phone. I just bought some of this I’m scared to use it because I have a pretty bad leak in my crankshaft seal on my 99 vw Passat it says to drive it for 2 hours but I am scared to seize my engine or break down the leak is like a water faucet turned on a little bit will it work?? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are several things that we really like about BlueDevil Oil Stop Leak. BlueDevil Pro says: December 5, 2016 at 9:24 am Rizwan-Based on your description, we recommend changing your engine oil before adding the BlueDevil Oil Stop Leak. bottle would treat 4-6 quarts of oil. It’s designed to soak into all of the seals in your engine, expanding them and reviving them … We recommend adding one 8 ounce bottle of the BlueDevil Oil Stop Leak. Free shipping . If your car has an oil leak, you should seek a solution immediately before the repairs get costly. I went from leaking huge amounts of oil (developing leaks is common in a 3.2 engine according to my mechanic and if they don’t get fixed they just get bigger) to very, very little. Yes, the BlueDevil Oil Stop Leak (http://store.gobdp.com/oil-stop-leak-49499/) would be able to seal the leaking rear differential on your Ford Lincoln Mark.