Juice is made from real fruit juice, suitable for various kinds of drinks and tea beverages, this product is supposed to be diluted with water or tea before use. It’s a passion of mine to teach and inspire fellow bartenders to be the best they can be. AWARDS & HONORS Stolichnaya Bahamas Mix Master Champion of 2017; Taste of the Caribbean Hall of Fame, 2016 Inductee; Caribbean Journals Travel Awards, 2015 Bartender of the Year Close. Oct 24, 2018. Mixology is an integral part of who I am. Monin Syrup Coffee Gift Set 5 x 5 cl. The recipe can be adjusted by personal’s preference. My goal is to elevate the concept of cutting-edge cocktail artistry. GB. Welcome to visit Sunnysyrup Food next year in TWTC Exhibition Center & Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center! Enjoy Responsibly. - Juice for bubble milk tea, fruit tea, flavored milk, and smoothie. The ingredient I chose to help make is Blue Curacao Syrup. The taste is sweet with minor sour, could add some lemon or lychee conc. Let’s start with the mocktail. More Buying Choices $14.99 (4 new offers) 1883 Maison Routin - Blue Curacao Syrup - Made in France - Pet Bottle | 1 Liter (33.8 ounces) 4.6 out of 5 stars 130. Any country. Now, enough of the information. Pick it up near {{ currentLocation }}Find a store near you, Showing stores near: {{ currentLocation }} Used in cocktails, milkshakes, mocktails, hot drinks, iced teas, bubble teas, desserts, smoothies and more. © 2020 FoodStory Brands. 4.3 out of 5 stars 19. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Buy best monin online in Qatar. FREE Shipping. We deliver the products from around the world at affordable prices. Cocktail Artist and Cocktail Artist Essential Bar Ingredients are registered trademarks of FoodStory Brands. I constantly take risks and go beyond the traditional boundaries of taste and flavors to create innovative, craft cocktails that take the palate outside of the “ordinary experience”. Fruity Tea and flavored milk tea series are welcomed to use this product, and if massive purchase and customization are required, we are able to adjust the sweetness, color and density. It often appears in colorful smoothie as the blue layer; or you can usually see blue curacao syrup in sparkling water or soda drink. QATAR. Taiwan Bubble Tea Sunnysyrup Blue Curacao Concentrated Juice, Taipei International Food Show in Nangang Exhibition Center. Monin Blue Curacao Syrup. QAR 169. from. DELIVERY TIME. {{ store.address.city }}, {{ store.address.state }} {{ store.address.zip }}. Order Monin Blue Curacao Syrup online from Dhaka Bangladesh at GhorTheke.com online shop. Enjoy Responsibly. GB. 89 ($1.49/Fl Oz) FREE Shipping. to. Find Details about Taiwan Bubble Tea Sunnysyrup Blue Curacao Concentrated Juice from Taiwan Juice supplier-SUNNYSYRUP FOOD CO., LTD.