No, it is definitely not alcohol free. Execellent value. Learn how your comment data is processed. It will take your image to the next level of sophistication when you will serve them this gorgeous looking Blue Lemonade Mocktail. Take a jar and add the sugar syrup and lemon/lime juice. We pride ourselves on long-standing and positive relationships with our suppliers, who are all committed to our ethical trading policy. Cocktail Artist® Award-Winning Premium Blue Curacao Syrup brings the clear, blue color of the Caribbean sea to your cocktails! Todos los derechos reservados. I posted the pic on facebook and many of you asked for the recipe. Excellent value for money. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Lote degustación: 6 botellas Lussory, vino desalcoholizado 2 Blancos+2 Tintos+ 1 Ro... Tequila Blanco Premium CRUZPLATA Silver Botella 700 ML - Tequila CRUZ PLATA, Jose Cuervo - Tequila Especial 700 ml 38º, Licor Francés de flores de Saúco Saint Germain con maceración tradicional – 700 ml, Lussory Merlot vino tinto sin alcohol caja de 6 ud, MDA Vino Azul Chardonnay - Vino Azul 100% Natural (6 Botellas). Im rather fond of blue margaritas, and this is just perfect for them. Switch off the flame and keep it aside. HOW TO SERVE: 1. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. o afiliados. ... Add in curacao syrup, simple syrup, soda water, mint leaves and lemon wedges. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde. And here is the link for the pink drinkhttps://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2014/01/sparkling-pink-lemonade-recipe-pink.html. Brahada, @BrahadaI have updated the post check it out. Share. For the Cocktail, lovers add a dash of vodka for that kick and rock on. It will help you to beat the heat and keep you cool. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. As the orange peels and juice mingle, the juice will become infused with orange flavor. ( Log Out /  There are both alcoholic and non alcoholic syrups available and the one that I’m using is a sweetened non alcoholic blue curacao syrup. Let the flavor of, natural orange extract transport you to an island paradise without the alcohol content of the traditional blue liqueur. This recipe needs hardly any effort to make with store-bought Blue Curacao syrup. 2. Modern Gourmet Foods, Set de Regalo Muestrario de Siropes "Food Truck Coffee Shop",... GWHOLE Juego de 3 cocteleras de 750 ml con colador integrado, un medidor doble y recetas (libro electrónico). I'm also having Monin only. UpperstayWilt u een luxe vakantievilla huren op Curacao met privé zwembad en volop privacy? Or intead of this you can buy the blue food color E133 you use for cakes and then you can use anything and color it blue (trust me it's the same, all drinks and food use E133), Hi! Love using this syrup in drinks I was surprised at the size of the bottle!! I got this when it was on sale and I love making mojito with it because everyone askes how come the mojito is blue and I just say it's a secret! Add some simple syrup, my syrup is grainy, Add few tblspn of monin curacao bleu syrup. We use cookies ... Really like the fact its non alcoholic, and to many sprits in one drink can give me a headache, so this perfect. It transports me to some island with palm trees and golden sand. sparkling drinks, Online Supermarket in Chennai | Online Grocery Shopping in Chennai. 2 lemons3. Make simple sugar syrup by adding sugar and water in a pan and boiling it for 5 minutes. I am new to this drink. No tenemos ninguna recomendación en este momento, Monin Curacao Bleu (sin alcohol) - 3 botellas x 700 ml - Total: 2100 ml. It is reminiscent of Triple Sec, another popular citrus / orange flavored liqueur. Make simple sugar syrup … Let the simple sugar syrup cool at room temperature. I have tried the chocolate flavored curacao syrup and the combination of chocolate, sweet, bitter and pungent was really delicious. Making non-alcoholic blue curaçao at home is relatively simple, but the process does take about three weeks. Drinking soda (as required). The next day i made this yummy drink. Club Soda Water – as needed Thanks , @SoumyaYou can find it in supermarkets or online, search for Monin Syrups. Revisado en Reino Unido el 3 de abril de 2015. Precios bajos en productos revisados por Amazon. curacao drink, looks interesting. Really like the fact its non alcoholic, and to many sprits in one drink can give me a headache, so this perfect. Here is the recipe of one of the best mocktails, the Blue Curacao Mocktail. I had it with hot chicken strips burgers, vegetable nuggets, french fries. Hi Aarti… the colour is lovely… BTW what is simple syrup? Put 1/2 tbsp sugar syrup in each glass and crush the lemon pieces with a muddler. 2 tablespoons (30 ml) liquid syrup or sugar, such as simple syrup, maple syrup, or agave. Ive been looking for this product for while, so glad I finally found it. Ver o modificar tu historial de navegación. Drinking soda (as required) Procedure Cut the lemons into… It's at a great price too; far cheaper than the supermarkets. Now add blue curacao syrup, ice cubes, and stir everything well. Coatbridge Add ice cubes and 1/2 tbsp Blue Curacao syrup in each glass and fill them with drinking soda and stir it well. The vinegar and sugar will help to preserve the solution as it steeps. A fabulous concoction and enabled us to re-create the blue lagoon lemonade we had on holiday ....excellant service and wonderful product. ( Log Out /  Se ha producido un problema al guardar tus preferencias de cookies. NDCC Limited Serve immediately. Price was very good. Its mild orange flavour makes it a key ingredient in island concoctions best suited for lounging in a hammock. I use chilled KDD harvest’s pomegranate juice, and pretty much follow the your procedure of putting in ice, mint and lime. They told it was blue curacao syrup. HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE SUGAR SYRUP: 1. The value for money is excellent, but I did find you have to add quite a bit to be able to properly taste it which is a bit disappointing. I made a pink sparkling lemonade with that, will post that soon. This recipe needs hardly any effort to make with store-bought Blue Curacao syrup. Make simple sugar syrup by adding sugar and water in a pan and boiling it for 5 minutes. Seeing my love for this syrup, next day hubby got me a bottle of pink granadine syrup. ZONE Grenadine Non Alcoholic Bar Syrup… Mocktails are non-alcoholic drinks consisting of a mixture of fruit juices or other soft drinks. You might recognise Monin from the syrup shelves in Starbucks. Curacao Bleu Syrup – 1 to 2 tblspn (I used Monin) Juego para Cócteles–710 ml Martini Shaker con set de cócteles accesorios–15 Piezas ... Juego de Coctelera,Herramientas de Barra de Coctelera de Acero iIoxidable de 18 Pie... GOLDGE Coctelera para Cócteles, 12Pcs Profesional Barman Cocteleria 750ml Juego de ... Coctelera Coctéles y Accesorios Profesional + Cóctel Recetas e-Book - Juego Coctele... SKYFISH - Juego de coctelera de Acero Inoxidable con 32 Herramientas para Barman. It came very well packaged and as it was purchased with prime, it arrived the next day. Buenísimo..ES SIROPE..SIN ALCOHOL.. Buenísimo en cócteles o con leche fría también en granizada..opino q su precio es elevado pero si no dispones de otro sitio donde encontrarlo es la mejor opción.las otras variedades con alcohol servidas en cóctel o solo con hielo y zumo de piña encima,sin agitar..muy bueno, Revisado en Reino Unido el 1 de junio de 2019. Will be buying some of the other Monin syrups and put them to the test...! Let the simple sugar syrup cool at room temperature. I immediately got inspired by this drink, i asked them what did they used for the colour. And also, which is the other pink drink next to it? Blue Curacao syrup always lies in my shelf as it’s handy and to be honest I have a weakness for this Icy Blue color drinks. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Try zansaar.com. % of people told us that this article helped them. References. More About Me…, « Amma’s Rasam Vadai / Rasam Vada / Rasa Vadai / Rasa Vada – Restaurant Style Melt in Mouth Vadai’s, Brinjal Roast / Brinjal Fry with Garlic, Cumin & Dry Chillies ». This is a really lovely Curacao; we used this to make Blue Lagoon cocktails and it has a really delicious, sharp orange tang which goes well with vodka, lemonade and ice. Utilizamos cookies y herramientas similares para mejorar tu experiencia de compra, prestar nuestros servicios, entender cómo los utilizas para poder mejorarlos, y para mostrarte anuncios. Given 5 stars as pricing, ordering and delivery were 5*, haven’t actually used any of the syrups just yet though, so can’t comment on flavour and such. I only use monin syrups. @Indu Arunkumar I am from nagercoil. Made with select ingredients and pure cane sugar, Monin Blue Curacao is a highly concentrated, authentic flavouring offering exceptional versatility for creating speciality beverages. Ingredients: 2 big Lemons 1/2 Cup Sugar 4 cups Water 2 tbsp Blue Curacao syrup Lime wedges to garnish Ice cubes. Take a jar and add the sugar syrup and lemon/lime juice. The taste is not very strong which is a good thing a little bit goes a long way and is an amazing addition to my collection! Productos que has visto recientemente y recomendaciones destacadas, Selecciona el departamento que quieras buscar. Cant fault them. @Sricheck this link http://yummytummyrecipeindex.blogspot.com/, I don’t usually comment but this recipe looks amazing, so I thought I should let you know. Great value for money and very prompt delivery. Nutritional Facts & Ingredients wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Blue Curaçao has a distinct taste that is a little bit bitter and a little bit sweet. If any pith comes off with the rind, shave it off using a paring knife. I first tasted this in a mall here. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Im going to be using it for blue ice cream floats and lot of other things.. 2 lemons3. UK, ML5 4EG, Registration No: SC362615 Here is the link Blue Bonkers. http://yummytummyrecipeindex.blogspot.com/, https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2014/01/sparkling-pink-lemonade-recipe-pink.html, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7Punwig-o, Bring it to boil and simmer till the sugar is dissolved.