Since its release, West has performed the song live on multiple occasions, including at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards and on the 2016 Saint Pablo Tour. [Verse 1] It came out of your body Since its release, West has performed the song live on multiple occasions, including at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards and on the 2016 Saint Pablo Tour. And live and learn [Verse 1] Kanye West Yeezus ℗ 2013 Def Jam Recordings, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Fuck them other niggas cause I'm down with my niggas It came out of our body And breathe and breathe 'til death but do your part, unholy matrimony, That summer night holding long and long, 'din long For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck Lyrics to 'Blood On The Leaves' by Kanye West: Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees I just need to clear my mind now It's been racin' since the summertime And I'm holdin' down the summer now Now your driver say that new Benz you can't afford that Cause I ain't got the money on me right now And breathe and breathe (3 fans), Sheet Music  Recording Engineer: Kenta YonesakaStudio Personnel, Asst. All want somethin' out me And came out of your body [Intro: Nina Simone] Despite not being released as a single, the song managed to enter charts in the United States, United Kingdom, France, and Australia in 2013. Then they talk about me Gotta keep 'em separated, I call that apartheid Blood on the leaves [Verse 1] I just wanna clear my mind now It's been racin' since the summertime And I'm holdin' down the summer now And all I want is what I can't buy now Cause I ain't got the money on me right now And I told you to wait Yeah I told you to wait So I'mma need a little more time now Cause I ain't got the money on me right now Then she said she pregnant ain't it Now I know you not it And came out of our body [Hook 1] These bitches surroundin' me Like , Comment, and SUBSCRIBE. Main reason cause your pastor said you can't abort that Unholy matrimony. West first rose to fame as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records, where he eventually achieved recognition for his work on Jay-Z's album The Blueprint, as well as hit singles for musical artists including Alicia Keys, Ludacris, and Janet Jackson. Blood on the leaves and blood at the root, Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze, Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees, For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop, Strange Fruit by Pete Rock (Ft. Cappadonna, Sticky Fingaz & Tragedy Khadafi), Strange Fruition by Lupe Fiasco (Ft. Casey Benjamin), Magnolia by David Banner (Ft. CeeLo Green & Raheem DeVaughn), Strange Fruit by Stephen the Levite & DJ Official, Strange Fruit (Reprise) by Salaam Remi (Ft. Betty Wright & James Poyser), Strange Fruit by Siouxsie and the Banshees, Strange Fruit by Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa, Strange Fruit by Katey Sagal (Ft. Blake Mills & The Forest Rangers), Strange Fruit by Edward W. Hardy (Ft. Daniel Constant, Edward W. Hardy, Thapelo Masita & Tia Allen). Despite not being released as a single, the song managed to enter charts in the United States, United Kingdom, France, and Australia in 2013. Fuck them other niggas cause I'm down with my niggas Web. And you was screamin' that you love me That going to that owing money that the court got Lyrics © Ultra Tunes, BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, REACH MUSIC PUBLISHING, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. She Instagram herself like #BadBitchAlert [Hook 2] [Verse 3] Remember we were so young starts and ends within the same node. Blood on the Leaves Lyrics: Strange fruit hangin' from the poplar trees / Blood on the leaves / I just need to clear my mind now / It's been racin' since the … Something strange is happening And came out of your body In the lyrics, black victims are portrayed as “strange fruit,” as they hang from trees, rotting in the sun, blowing in the wind, and becoming food for crows upon being burned. Let's take it back to the first party [Verse 2] Blood on the leaves and blood at the root Black bodies swinging in the Southern breeze Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees Pastoral scene of the gallant South The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth Scent of magnolias sweet and fresh Then the sudden smell of burning flesh Here is a … Recording Engineer: khoi HuynhStudio Personnel, Asst. In the song West presents his thoughts on how fame can cause the destruction of relationships, while making comparisons of contemporary times to the lynching of African Americans in the United States during the pre-civil rights era. Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees Blood on the leaves I just need to clear my mind now It's been racin' since the summertime Now I'm holdin' down the summer now And all I want is what I can't buy now 'Cause I ain't got the money on me right now And I told you to wait Yeah I told you to wait So I'mma need a little more time now 'Cause I ain't got the money on me right now And I thought you could wait Yeah, I … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. He Instagram his watch like "Mad rich alert" All in on that alimony, uh, yeah-yeah, she got you homie We could've been somebody Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lonely, lonely . Yeah, I thought you could wait Recording Engineer, Assistant Mixer: Eric LynnComposer Lyricist: Kanye WestComposer Lyricist: Ross BirchardComposer Lyricist: Lewis AllenComposer Lyricist: Elon RutbergComposer Lyricist: Malik JonesComposer Lyricist: Tony WilliamsComposer Lyricist: Cydell YoungComposer Lyricist: Mike DeanAuto-generated by YouTube. It was a protest song that Billie Holiday very bravely performed under grave threats and at high personal cost. All that cocaine on the table you can't snort that Strange Fruit Lyrics: Southern trees bear a strange fruit / Blood on the leaves and blood at the root / Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze / Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees So I'mma need a little more time now An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Or was it all our first party Let's take it back to the first party Running naked down the lobby The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth I gotta bring it back to the 'nolia.   Leave it to Kanye to take a song as revolutionary as “, To all my second string bitches, trying to get a baby, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. And I thought you could wait Before the glory Recording Engineer, Assistant Mixer: Sean OakleyStudio Personnel, Asst. And live and learn Trying to get a baby, now you call me crazy Lyrics.com. Think you know music? I don't give a damn if you used to talk to Jay-Z So let's get on with it Recording Engineer: Marc PortheauStudio Personnel, Asst. How you gon' lie to the lawyer? And live I know there ain't wrong with me Then you gotta go and tell your girl and report that Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees, I just need to clear my mind now