Black Fish dream interpretations Fish Dream Explanation — Seeing sea fish covered with salt in a dream means lasting richness, because fish are preserved in salt, or it could mean burdens. To dream that a black fish bites someone indicates that the dreamer is having very bad mood. Fishes in dreams could depict happiness, peace, conception, patience and a lot more. Catching a fish represents the control you’d exercise on your temptation. Fishes in dreams also seem to influence you to move forward, overcoming both pride and ego. God bles you. After that first beam of color shines through, we realize that our subconscious minds use color to express symbolic emotions the same way our waking minds use color to communicate meaning. MWNiYjBiZWZhZjAwNzEyODQ0MjE1NjAyZGJhOGEwNTMxODE3MGQ2MWEwZGYy YTM2ODY2MTJhYWU0OTAxNmI3N2E2YjlhMjZiMDQwZGM0N2Q4YmI3ZGI5MDA4 A dream of feeding fishes signals your victory over your enemies. -The Shepherds and farmers working on the slopes of the mountain and symbolize the same. YmY0MjRhMmNlNzVkZDcyNTU3NzVmOGQyMTYxNmE3ZTMwZTI4OGNmMTE2N2Iw During my investigation, I discovered there are 3 possible spiritual meanings behind having dreams about fish. To dream about a muddy fishpond indicates that you could become ill due to debauchery. Dream fishermen working in the water announces good times for the dreamer. I heard a dream I was giving enough dry fish to eat, Tank you no doubt God put these interpretations of the fishes dream I had . I had a dream of my girlfriend asking me to get a fish for her. ZTkyNmZlMzAyNGZjY2JiZjMwYTVmMDRhZmUwYzY2ZWQ0MGY5YmVjMGE1ODlj A young woman who dreams of walking in networks, announces that it will have several suitors without her knowing which one to accept. N2IwMjcyMmQ2NTc3NGRhOGI2MmYwMTZlNjMxOWMyMjY2OGQ4YzM5YjgxN2Zk I just had a dream wed night about a fish, I was sitting in a lane to go straight and when the light change a fish came towards me(no water) almost a smile it headed straight to meet me face to face and I wonder where did this fish come from and no water then I woke up. All Rights Reserved. To dream that you are being blackmailed indicates that you feel vulnerable and exposed. A woman who dreams this is announcement that will be courted by a distinguished man. A fish symbolizes knowledge, inspiration, wisdom, and prophecy for the ancient Celts, They held that the salmon gained its wisdom by consuming the sacred hazelnuts from the knowledge well. What do you think it means when you see fish in your dreams? …Sign of peace and harmony in the home, peace of mind. I felt something smooth. A young woman caught in a web dream, suggests that as a result of their conduct will suffer loss of prestige among his friends, as well as frequent trouble with their families…. If you believe Wordfence should be allowing you access to this site, please let them know using the steps below so they can investigate why this is happening. The disciples passed an abundance of food around for the crowd to eat. When Jesus and Peter arrive, they are asked to pay the temple tax. She asked me to protect her from those that wanted to study her. Almost like a Red Sea Bass or Sculpin. Unfashionable dreamed dress and ridiculously suggests that the dreamer is reluctant to modern ideas and customs, ie, which is very conservative. It also stands for darkness, isolation, and unimportance. Someone could attempt to deceive you into helping them or accepting their point of view. If it appears with many colors or color spots suggests upcoming changes and ups and downs, that is, some people will express their estimate while others attack. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Here, a fish, specifically a pair of golden ones, symbolizes one of the 8 symbols of the enlightened Buddha. Here are 3 spiritual reasons why you might dream about fish: You Will Receive a Financial Blessing. 43 and 11 – fish, fish – A lucky number of fish, fish dream – 43 and 11…. It can denote that you might feel anxious and stressed of late?