Spread about half of refried beans on 6 tortillas. I can finally live life again aka I can finally cook again. Add onion and cumin; cook and stir until onion is tender. If you’re not into spicy enchiladas, forgo any Jalapeño sauces, aka El Pato. All the flavors of enchiladas without the work of rolling them up, https://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Bean-Enchilada-Casserole-5314. So the El Pato addition skips and preschoolers could be iffy on that announcement. Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. Want to cut down on the fat in this recipe? Add more cheese! Spoon 3 tablespoons bean mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. And with three busy kids and a husband who also has a crazy work schedule, I also love easy family dinners. We all need a back-pocket enchilada sauce recipe, right?! If you are going to make this for Cinco de Mayo or other celebrations, I highly recommend finding a bottle of Tequila Cristalino to serve with it. ¡Las enchiladas es uno de mis platillos favoritos! And post pictures of your recipes on Instagram with #TheGraciousWife ! In a large bowl, place, black beans, sour cream, green chiles, 2 cups cheese, cilantro, and sautéed onions. Stir in sour cream. First meal: easy peezy. Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products, Betty’s Best Nutella® Thanksgiving Recipes. Not only do we have the black beans but also a mixture of roasted vegetables including, chayote, red onion, and sweet bell peppers. . Please enter your email address and click submit.You will be sent an email with a re-set password link within a few minutes. I can finally live life again aka I can finally cook again. Meatloaf is kin…, The air conditioner has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrating Mexican flavors with healthy, simple recipes from my California kitchen. Bake a colorful and great-tasting casserole that begs for a fiesta! Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner. That's right. Slow-Cooker Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Chili. Lightly fry each tortilla one at a time, about 30 seconds per side. Spoon bean and enchilada sauce mixture over filled tortillas. https://juliasalbum.com/black-bean-and-beef-enchilada-casserole-recipe There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! The ingredients in this recipe may seem simple, but they pack a punch for a truly delicious dish. Is there something I can use instead of the squash? Oops, thought that was avocado in the photo, but I’m guessing chayote? But if you ARE, then feel free to add even more than I did. Spread half of corn mixture over tortillas in dish. Spread cottage cheese on top of bean layer.