---- Thanks for reminding us that we’re not as old as you! I will always be there for you – unless you want to jump out of a plane with only one parachute. I thank God that I have got you as a friend who loves me more and I shall never let you go. No matter how many candles you’ve got lit on your birthday cake, they’ll never light up my life like you do. Happy birthday. Remember how cool you thought you were because you were older than me? Thanks for being such a great friend. I hope you enjoy your day today because you are indeed one of the greatest friends I have. No matter how high you get, I’ll climb to celebrate with you. Unique Birthday Wishes For Lover With Romantic Pictures. Have a good one! Wonderful birthday wishes for my best friend. The 60 Best Happy Birthday To Sister Quotes from Heart, The 60 Romantic Cute Love Quotes For Her from Heart, The 60 Best Get Well Soon Quotes For Him or Her, The 105 Funny get well wishes for friends, mother, father, son and daughter, The 105 Get Well Soon Messages for your Boyfriend, Girlfriend Husband or Wife, The 105 Funny Birthday Wishes and Quotes With Images. Happy birthday to my best friend in the entire universe. Either way, I hope these birthday wishes for best friend girl can be of any help for you. Having you is a blessing to me. Happy birthday, I wish you would see just how much our friendship means to me, darling! Great for sharing on Facebook. When I see you, I will drown you with gifts because I miss you so much, my dear best friend. Spa days, large lattes, and lots of laughs – I love spending all these things with you through the years. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life. Happy birthday. Month Happy birthday to my beloved friend. By the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you an old woman. While you continue to gain another number in your age each year, may the number of smiles, happy memories, and celebrations increase as well! Everything looks so perfect today on your birthday, go out there and have the time of your life. Your sense of humor and sparkling personality deserves a party 365 days a year! Great for sharing on Facebook. By the way, time to trim that leg hair. Here is to another year full of adventures and happiness, have a great day, my best friend. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. You may not know it but I knew we would be best friends since the day we first saw each other. The only time I am truly happy is when I see a smile light up your beautiful face. 17. It is very rare to be blessed with extreme beauty and brains, but you, my dear friend, have the best of both worlds. Nevertheless, I am ready for the festivity. Happy birthday, my dearest friend! I know some of you might want to keep it on a friendly basis and do not want to involve any romance in your relationship. On your birthday, there’s a promise I want to make. Thank you for the sweetness of being a good friend of mine. I feel so lucky to have you as my best friend. May your heart desires be fulfilled as you become a year older. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. August Let us make this birthday of yours the one to remember, happy birthday to you, my best friend. You’ve always been in my thoughts and at the top of my heart, happy birthday dearest. And she is having her birthday today? There will never be a day that I would not miss you now that you are so far, happy birthday! Happy birthday to my most precious friend. I am so happy that you decided to stay in my life, please keep doing so, I miss you, bestie. Happy birthday to you, my dear friend. For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life. Oh wow! From here on, you have entered a new world, wait for me there, enjoy your big day from now. You are special, because you care for me as if you were caring for yourself. I am glad you and I have woven one of the most beautiful stories of friendship together. Have a wonderful birthday, girl! My dear friend, you lie at the heart of my happiness, and … It will always be the same between us because that is how friendship is, we are constant. Have a fabulous birthday celebration filled to the brim with lots of laughs and oceans of love. On your birthday, I pray that your life will be full of beautiful and happy moments. Birthday Wishes for Best Friend Girl. Wishing your special day full of blessings love and happiness. You truly have saved me in every way a person can be saved…..Happy birthday!”. Change some parts of it and make it more personalized, so she can appreciate you more, knowing that you actually make an effort for her. On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.