pancake mix – the four variations I’ve included are for Bisquick, Birch Benders, Krusteaz Protein Pancakes, and Kodiak Cakes Like I mentioned, you can plug and play with all the ingredients. You simply add water, mix and voila.. you’ve got yourself some pancakes, sweetheart. The Taste: I LOVED the flavor. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Birch Benders Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix We put the pro in protein! So if you’ve got some picky eaters in your group, they would likely never guess these are…dun, dun, dun….HEALTHY. This is the best pancake mix I've tried so far. You've got to eat to compete. Your email address will not be published. This protein mix is hard to find in stores during the COVID quarantine, so I finally just ordered it online. I found the protein pancake and waffle mix to be easy to make, preferring the waffle option. 1,196 global ratings | 270 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018. Luckily for me, my go-to grocery store Sprouts had a weekly special that caught my eye, BOGO Birch Benders mix! These are it. Fantastic product, couldn't ask for more: I run 4x a week and weightlift 4x a week, these are unquestionably my breakfast staple every single day! I have always had the best results with it when I use it to make pancakes, though I have used it for waffles a couple times and it was ok. What did you think of it using as a pancake mix. You've got to eat to compete. I love it so much! Protein Pancakes for the WIN. Taste absolutely magical - regular pancakes will bore the hell out of you after eating these - YES even the most gourmet. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018. If you are looking for a high protein pancake mix, my Birch Benders protein pancake mix review below is going to tell you everything you could ever want to know about it! Pancakes for winners! Birch Benders is a cool company. Yes, making some more complicated recipes are fun to do sometimes, but when you’re in the thick of it day to day, you want to have go-to meal ideas that can easily be portioned out into servings, prepped for several days during the week and more importantly, fuel you for whatever your body may need! If you need more protein, you could add in some additional protein powder or have some lean turkey sausage on the side. Their Plant Protein mix debuted a few months ago, and they shared some with me to try out. You gotta eat to compete. I’m training for a bikini competition and hitting healthy carb macros gets tough...these pancakes are AMAZING. Birch Benders Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix We put the pro in protein! Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. Hi Jana. Feed your inner Olympian with these powerful pancakes, packed with protein, calcium, fiber, and iron to help fuel your daily victories. Just say no dough☹️. 16 oz pouch. Second, They don’t make you feel heavy and bloated. You've got to eat to compete. I cannot live without Birch Benders Protein Pancake mix. They don't have that flour-y and/or gritty taste you get with a lot of other mixes (perhaps thanks to the protein blend used here?). Pancakes for winners! $5.99 We put the pro in protein so you can go all the whey. haha to “Just say no dough” I totally understand. Let me preface this with I am NOT a big pancake fanatic - but this mix has me hooked! * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. For these reasons, I was really excited to give Birch Benders Protein Pancake mix a try. I don’t even need butter or syrup! I ate these with sugar free syrup . I will not buy again! Feed your inner Olympian with these powerful pancakes, packed with protein, calcium, fiber, and iron to help fuel your daily victories. Birch Benders is based in Denver, CO, and they’ve coined themselves a “micro-pancakery.” They make pancake and waffle mixes, along with a few different kinds of toaster waffles. I purchased the Birch Blenders Pancake and Waffle Mix the packaging looks very inviting. How to cook it healthier: The key to this particular product is understanding the macro nutrients you need for your breakfasts and portioning out the pancakes accordingly. I feel like this mix is good for people who love the traditional white pancakes and Kodiak Cakes are better for people who love the whole-grain flavor and overall vibe. You gotta eat to compete. Either way, protein or protein with spices the waffles have a delicate flavor and are no whey after taste. Get full nutrition facts for other Birch Benders products and all your other favorite brands. This waffle mix is good if your looking for some protein ones . Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Birch Benders, Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix with Whey Protein, Just... Birch Benders, Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix with Whey Protein, Just Add Water, 16 oz. Going to purchase again. Always have 4 bags on hand just in case! About Birch Benders. The odds are high that you’ve seen their products in your local grocery store as they’ve started popping up everywhere. Bring a little piece of paradise to your morning routine. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Freaking easy. Anyway, these are seriously good pancakes and two people can make quite a few breakfasts or BFD's out of this (Breakfast For Dinner). First, they tastebetter than any other pancake mix. The Texture: While i’m not an expert pancake maker, I do think these were super easy to make and they turned out really fluffy. They had a very close resemblance to a normal pancake. A serving size is 1/2 a cup of mix and that gets you about 4 – 5 4″ pancakes at 180 calories per serving, 2g Fat, 25g Carbs and 16g protein. I add walnuts, chia seeds and dark chocolate chips. Protein Pancakes for the WIN. SO yummy and the high protein content is a major bonus. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Normally I'm a pure protein gluten free person, however, I do look for other options for family members who are not watching their gluten intake but want a high protein mix. If you are looking for a high protein pancake mix, my Birch Benders protein pancake mix review below is going to tell you everything you could ever want to know about it! Also added nutmeg and vanilla to give the waffles an additional flavor on the second round. You can find their products at, Review: Birch Benders Plant Protein Pancake Mix. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2020. For these reasons, I was really excited to give Birch Benders Protein Pancake mix a try. I have only tried the Birch Benders Protein Pancakes so far, but judging by how delicious these were, the Peanut Butter Protein flavor is sure to be even better. Our Plant Protein pancakes are good for you and the world around you. So, if you like the taste of whey I'm sure you will like these because other than that, the flavor and texture are wonderful. There is 9 servings in each bag too so you really get a good bang for your buck. About Birch Benders. Performance Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix with Whey Protein by Birch Benders, 16 Grams Protein Per Serving, Non-GMO Verified, Just Add Water, 48 Ounce (16oz 3-pack) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,110 $19.96 Awesome!! The taste isn’t that great not much flavor and you can taste the protein. 16 grams of protein per half cup, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020, These are amazing per half cup serving there are, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. Power your inner Olympian. I have always disliked the tasted of whey protein and I can really taste the whey in these pancakes. There are 180 calories in 1/2 cup (50 g) of Birch Benders Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix. The consistency behaves perfectly in the pan every time and I'm not clawing around looking for more food within 2 hours of eating these. That's right, JUST ADD WATER - no eggs or milk necessary! Your email address will not be published. Birch Benders is a cool company. Get some coffee and grab a pancake in a cup... relax. Luckily for me, my go-to grocery store Sprouts had a weekly special that caught my eye, BOGO Birch Benders mix! Feed your inner Olympian with our powerful pancakes: packed with protein, calcium, fiber, and iron to help fuel your daily victories. 100% Whole Wheat or 100% Whole Grain Waffle, Bob's Red Mill Grain Free Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix (as Prepared), Whole Foods Market Buttermilk Protein Waffles. All rights reserved, Birch Benders is based in Denver, CO, and they’ve coined themselves a “micro-pancakery.” They make pancake and waffle mixes, along with a few different kinds of toaster waffles. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2020. Our resealable pouch keeps the mix fresh for next time. I cannot live without Birch Benders Protein Pancake mix. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2020. It’s the KISS (keep it simple, silly). I’m not much of a pancake fan but my trainer asked me to add these to my meal plan. Tare Market: Minnesota’s First Zero Waste Shop, The Soulfull Project: Good Food That Does Good, Vegan Options at Toppers Pizza – Bite-Sized Beet. That was enough of a final push to grab a couple bags and give this mix a try. Especially since you only have to add water to enjoy! Birch Benders Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix We put the pro in protein! Anything you want on your pancake is possible!! I took a 1/4 cup of the mix and mixed 6 tablespoons of water then poured into a cup and microwave on high for 2 minutes. They’re also vegan, made with whole grains and pack 10g of pure plant protein … The consistency behaves perfectly in the pan every time and I'm not clawing around looking for more food within 2 hours of eating these. They are also super filling . You simply add water, mix and voila.. you’ve got yourself some pancakes, sweetheart. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Don't want to use it all at once? However, once prepared in Waffle iron disappointed the mix did not brown looked white and uncooked after time had passed. Easier, healthier, tastier - these pancakes have it all. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I topped mine with a drizzle of syrup and a handful of pecans. Omg. I have felt that the Birch Benders mix can sometimes be finnicky. You simply add water, mix and voila.. you’ve got yourself some pancakes, sweetheart. The mix actually tastes great and they’re super filling. It makes pancakes that are slightly crispy on the outside with just the right amount of texture on the inside. Feed your inner Olympian with our powerful pancakes: packed with protein, calcium, fiber, and iron to help fuel your daily victories. The Price: I purchased my bags on a BOGO special from Sprouts, but individually each bag is $5.99. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Enjoy! Fried Pickles A staple in Southern kitchens, these pickles are taken one step further with a batter made from Protein Mix, ensuring that you’re getting your necessary protein while gorging on these salty snacks. They browned nicely but took a little longer to cook than what package directed. Really high protein content for a pancake mix and without a doubt, incredibly filling pancakes which can be used as batter for waffles too!