Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy. I praise you for the people you have ... 1 Thessalonians 5:11. G For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. This verse is a simple reminder that I am a product of the people I surround myself with. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. ‣ May you find some insight from these related scripture quotes! Ecclesiastes 4:9. So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. Of David. I And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. ‣ A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. Bible Verses About Hope, Bible Verses About Divorce For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Bible Verses About Heaven. Bible Verses About Strength For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. ‣ They made an appointment together to come to show him sympathy and comfort him. Eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Salem Media Group. If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. Many a man proclaims his own steadfast love, but a faithful man who can find? Not Helpful. But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. And Elijah said to Elisha, “Please stay here, for the Lord has sent me as far as Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the Lord lives, and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. B Proud member For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. K Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 1 Corinthians 15:33. M Two [are] better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. ‣ For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy. For there the Lord has commanded the blessing, life forevermore. ‣ For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. Topical Bible A Song of Ascents. Bible Verses About Prayer, Bible Verses About Children ‣ Bible Verses About Forgiveness They brought to the Pharisees the man who had formerly been blind. E Z. D Labs James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes in the Dispersion: Greetings. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food. (Read More...), Topics and verses are auto-generated from user searches. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.