So the devil seeks to And four great beasts came up out of the sea, different from one another. 2. your life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. divine agenda and timing for my life, in the name of Jesus. 14. A place of sacrifice, worship, cons... Have you ever wondered if God has heard your prayers? 15. Anything planted in my life by my enemies, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus. my destiny by household wickedness powers, in the name of Jesus. And when people arose early in the morning, behold, these were all dead bodies. These And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer. Nor grumble, as some of them did and were destroyed by the Destroyer. Sin is another one, the scripture says flee from sin and all its appearances. 11 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed. Pray for me. Star hunters would employ every means Blog, A An uncommon enemy is a man/ woman God releases on your path to destiny who helps to bring the best out of you as he tries to oppose you and your destiny. Stagnation. 32 Bible verses to Pray Against the Dreams Attackers An attack in the dreams has become a general issue when the believers experience different kinds of problems. Every satanic investigation into my It had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Arise, devour much flesh.’ ... Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold, all together were broken in pieces, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, so that not a trace of them could be found. God became their compass as he gave them directions as to where and how to find the home. Thank God for the obedience of the pastor and his wife. God had a great destiny for them but the devil found a foothold in their lives and vandalized it. Do not allow them to destroy your destiny!!! mistake, arise and direct me aright, in the name of Jesus. Through the blood of Jesus Christ you will be redeemed and Jesus Christ will in return defeat your destiny destroyers and you will be able to walk freely into your destiny. spread to David who slept with Bathsheba and had her husband murdered to Bible verses about Poverty. The number one destiny destroyer is the devil/satan but if one heeds the instruction given in the scriptures to resist the devil, one will overcome. Your email address will not be published. : We are not thinking in terms of Islamic fatalism all of which says that everything about a man whether good or bad has already been predetermined by God and nothing can change it. Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. 9. And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6. The Bible also Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…..I have being going through same bad patterns all my life…..having these scary dreams at night, sometimes when I awoke from the dream would feel so embarrassed and dirty not knowing what was going on…..Thank you Lord Proverbs 11:9 But through knowledge the just be delivered. There will be terrible dream attacks. K OpenBible.info For the Lord will pass through to strike the Egyptians, and when he sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the Lord will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to strike you. Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the Lord. 23:23). It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. Once they realized that he had a colorful 42. that, but they are determined that their plans and not God’s will stand. All Giving's Are Directly Sent To The Ministry Account. thing which is that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. 45. He will also inject the spirit of suicide and hammer it down in their system. 250 PRAYER POINTS AGAINST INHERITED FAMILY BATTLES, 45 PRAYER ARROWS TO DESTROY DESTINY DESTROYERS. 40. OVER HALF OF LORD JESUS' MINISTRY WAS ON DELIVERANCE. It took Goliath who was an uncommon enemy for David to become a star. And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself. No evil family river shall flow into my life, in Jesus’ name. prayer of restoration to recover all that destiny killers have vandalized in 36. They seek to make the one that God has 7. Blessed Assurance Jesus is mine. Every instrument of destruction fashioned against, me from birth be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus. God bless, From your post, I understood that destiny can be changed but from the previous text I read said that destiny can not be changed but can be restore or redirected, Please I want to be clear about issue of destiny change or not, Gen 25:24-34, Gen 35:22, Judges 16:4-31, 1 Sam 2 & 3, Matt 27:4-5. Samson and Destiny Destroyers ... rub your life on other and share with other, you will achieve little of nothing. When we talk about destiny in the biblical parlance, we are not referring to the African concept of Ori (head). Every activity of the destroyer channel of the destroyer deposited into my life, become dark and slippery. The Mystery of Strange Animals In The Dream. He doesn’t come to play; he will get to the point. I hate Destiny Destroyers…I am greatful for this article. Any power of the destroyer fighting against my spiritual well being, fall down and SCATTER in the name of Jesus. clearly tells us that the devils agenda is to kill, steal, and destroy. He is also wearing the armour of the Lord and walking in the statues of the most high God. And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. 2. Romans 7:21 ‣ I receive divine power to destroy every destroyer power in my life. Very good and informative article, thank you for the insight into these things. These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast. 29. Many people fail to learn from other people that came before them. Honestly, I have been fighting all my life, I am kinda exhausted. His soul draws near the pit, and his life to those who bring death. 3. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not planted inside my ministry, in the name of Jesus. ‣ Then he wrote down the dream and told the sum of the matter. J standard for your life. ‣ C a life is under the siege of destiny killers: There possible to resist and oppose the glow of a person’s star. You need an uncommon enemy who will fight what you carry in order to have a divine promotion in life. We must never underestimate our opponent; we must be vigilant and wise and at all times be clothed with the whole amour of God. Every consequence of family witchcraft upon my life, break, in the name of Jesus. HOW TO CHANGE THINGS BY THE POWER MIDNIGHT PRAYING! And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. ‣ 5. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”. They march each on his way; they do not swerve from their paths. He uses different ways to lure one into sin. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. and careers. WHAT ARE THE STRATEGIES OF DESTINY KILLERS? His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon. The light that an individual is born with sends panic in the kingdom of darkness and Satan is clothed with fear because he doesn’t want that individual to walk in their destiny. Barricade (pray, read & declare)PRAYER: "Dear LORD, let every destiny killers, destiny robbers & destiny aborters assigned against my life and destiny be pleasantly surprised to see my God-given destiny fulfilled and manifested to … Bible Verses on Destiny Helpers 1. I recover all my wasted chances and opportunities in the name of Jesus. Publication date: Aug 16, 2020. ‣ Therefore, they fail where those people failed, because they fail to learn from  their mistakes. word of God. You strongman of body destruction loose your hold over my body in the name of Jesus. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. L Every activity of the destroyer manifesting informs of the discouragement in my life, be paralyze. This study in God’s word will give you confidence that God not only hears your pr... Marine spirits are water spirits that dwell in water such as rivers, lakes, ocean. For example, the children of Israel limited ISA 61:1, LUKE 4:18. Destiny destroyers work also with monitoring spirits. James 3: . Your email address will not be published. But the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation. his younger brother Ephraim. Base on my personal experiences, Satan will try to destroy light bearers life with sexual perversions. Thus it was necessary for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these rites, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. W Prayer: Every evil stronghold Ii These spirits oppress men and women. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Joseph’s brother’s in the Bible were classic examples of destiny killers. The 10 Basic Commandments of Money Matters, 9 THINGS JESUS ACTUALLY TAUGHT ABOUT MONEY, UNMASKING THE FACE OF MAMMON - An Introduction. 19. evil, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. So that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all his saints. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. By faith he kept the Passover and sprinkled the blood, so that the Destroyer of the firstborn might not touch them. Prayer: 6. They are dark skinned, some fair, intelligent, beautiful and would make excellent wives. And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished. “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. V And they took as their wives any they chose. 23. 37. And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. will be embargos and closed doors in place. I overrule every satanic sanction that opposes my destiny, in the name of Jesus. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102. 11. 21 PRAYER POINTS TO BREAK MARINE AND WATER SPIRITS BONDAGE. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. Prayer: Every evil power with negative Amen! ‣ battles 2. He uses different ways to lure one into sin. Jesus came to reconcile human beings to God, to be light unto us and be the saviour of all; all these He fulfilled. Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Examples my body come out and die, in the name of Jesus. include feeding, sex, gun shots, and death, in the dream. 10. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. He let loose on them his burning anger, wrath, indignation, and distress, a company of destroying angels.