£0.99, Regular Price: Buy any 2 for £4. Velvety Vanilla Icing. Add Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing Icing 400G Add add Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing Icing 400G to basket. Maximum 18 promotional items per customer. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Qty: Add to Cart. Stir ready to spread icing, at room temperature, with a rounded knife To ice: Spread or pipe onto your cooled Betty Crocker™ cake or cupcakes. Maximum 18 promotional items per customer. £4.19. Use single quotes (') for phrases. Not great. You should also May contain Milk ingredients. Why not use our award-winning tablet and smartphone app? We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Betty Crocker Icing, Velvety Vanilla (400g) More Views. £5.29, Special Price To glaze: 1. Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Icing 400g (9)Leave a review. Betty Crocker Icing, Velvety Vanilla (400g) Be the first to review this product. Currently unavailable. ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Add to trolley. £1.29, Special Price Ocado Retail Ltd. Betty Crocker icings are ready to spread. It may not be reproduced This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your To make sure you always have the most up to date information about any allergens and ingredients in our products, be sure to check the pack carefully before buying in case any changes have been made. 4.3 out of 5 stars 23 ratings. Once opened seal and refrigerate any remaining icing for up to 30 days for future creations! Fiendishly good. Product information. Unfortunately, I found the taste to be exceedingly sweet and the oily with a very artificial synthetic feel to it. £0.60, Questions? Add to trolley. Suitable for vegetarians; 1/12 (33g)** of tub contains:,**enough to cover and fill a 1/2 of a sandwich cake ... Add Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix 425G Add add Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix 425G to basket. Once opened seal and refrigerate any remaining icing for up to 30 days for future creations! £2.50 62.5p per 100g. Betty Crocker makes it easy to add a delicious finishing touch to your cake. Availability: In stock. Was so sweet it burned the back of your throat. Should be illegal. Use spaces to separate tags. £1.99, Regular Price: This data is supplied for personal use only. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for Remove foil seal completely before placing in microwave oven. We also like using these between two cookies for an irresistible cookie sandwich! Ocado in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. If we don't stock what you are looking for, try sending us a product request, © 2020 All rights reserved. Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Icing 400g Visit the Betty Crocker Store. I know it's not really as good as proper icing..it's probably not the best option but I'd used this for a long time until late batches have left a horrible metallic aftertaste..it was great before and a real time saver though you need to use fast when icing as it goes a bit runny. further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Terrible for you and the environment but so addictive. £0.99, Special Price Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to, *Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal), **enough to cover and fill a 1/12 of a sandwich cake. Store in a cool, dry place before opening. Ready to spread Each tub contains enough icing to cover and fill an 8" cake (serves 12) or cover up to 27 cupcakes. £3.39, Regular Price: Send us an email! note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or Short Description Decorate your cakes with Velvety Vanilla flavour! Buy any 2 for £4. Buy any 2 for £4. shopping experience on the Ocado website. I definitely won't be using again. £2.49, Special Price Store in a cool, dry place before opening. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. info@usfoodz.co.uk, EPIC Food Enterprises B.V. - Kabelweg 30, 1014 BB Amsterdam. If you is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Quantity good - you definitely won't run out. Check items to add to the cart or select all, Regular Price: While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute Order by 01/12/2020, offer subject to availability. I love sweet icing and was looking forward to trying this but it was horrible - the first taste was not sweet but something more like cardboard. £4.79, Regular Price: This item: Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Icing 400g (Pack of 6) £15.00 (£6.25 / 1 kg) In stock. Description. Spread with a knife or pipe into shapes for a smooth, creamy, and tasty cake topping. Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers: E471, E435, E481, Salt, Flavouring, Colours: E171, E160a, Preservative: E202, Stabiliser: E450, Acidity Regulators: E524, E330  Ready to spread Each tub contains enough icing to cover and fill an 8" cake (serves 12) or cover up to 27 cupcakes. Once on the cake it was a bit better but I wish Id made my own (not to mention the palm oil). do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Spread a very thin layer (about 1/3 of the tub) on top of the cooled cake 2. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Flavour Icing 400g Home / Bakery Aids / Dessert/ Baking Incidentals / Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Flavour Icing 400g 5.95 € The texture makes for an easy time when frosting cakes which is a massive plus. We regularly develop our site to make it simpler and better. Will try the other vanilla in hope it's better but this has ruined a recent birthday cake so I will be checking before I use it from now on. Careline Information: UK 0800 783 5907 / ROI 1800 535 115, Sugar, Palm Fat, Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers (E471, E435, E481), Salt, Preservative (E202), Stabiliser (E450), Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (E524, E330), Colour (E160a), We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Once opened seal and refrigerate any remaining icing for up to 30 days for future creations! Decorate your cakes with Velvety Vanilla Icing. for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Betty Crocker Icing, Velvety Vanilla (400g), Betty Crocker Silver Sugar Cupcake Gems (63g), Betty Crocker Icing, Tempting Chocolate (400g), Betty Crocker Icing, Classic Coffee (400g), Barebells Protein Bar, Mint Dark Chocolate (55g), Glico Pocky Chocolate Original (2 packs) (73g), Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot Bag (10x227g) VOLUME, Cheetos Pelotazos Futebolas, Large Bag (130g), Cheetos Pelotazos Futebolas, Small Bag (40g), Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot, Mini Bag (35g), Sugar, Palm Fat, Water, Invert Syrup, Emulsifier (E471, E435, E481), Salt, Preservative (E202), Stabiliser (E450), Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (E524, E330), Colour (E160a). Very sweet, and no, it doesn't taste natural but man it's good. I won't be buying again. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to make sure you can always use our site. Store in a cool, dry place before opening. Betty Crocker Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix 425g (Pack of 6) £12.00 (£0.47 / … You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. However, the flavour is no way near as good as homemade - as some others have commented, it is remarkably artificial (no chance of pretending you did it all yourself!). Order by 01/12/2020, offer subject to availability. I have used the chocolate flavour before and liked it so was expecting the same from this vanilla flavour.