Please let me know which university you opted with the pattern 12+3? Plz list out me all of that universities. hi….. i completed my btech with 77% nd 12th with 59 and 10th with 67%.which univ is good for me i want to do MS computer science. plzz help,also i have done my MBA from united kingdom and i have also got 111 score in toefl GRE is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college, IELTS is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college, TOEFL is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college. Meanwhile, Canada’s University of Toronto has joined the top 20, after climbing four places to joint 18th. Verbal: 350 and i want to go for MS. There are many factors to consider, including overall cost, national reputation, and curriculum, to name but a few considerations. Rs 12,77,968, (100 student awards ), Scholarship amount Can someone please link me up with list of universities offering the course. ?had u got admission?? It is best known for its career programs in social sciences, administration, and computing. Please reply at the earliest. I was completed my engineering course in computer science in 7 years.Now i wish to do ms in canada so can any universities offered me to ms? or some link from where i can get the details regarding that…, Hello, Hi can i get admision in canada with 6 bands to do ms or pg diploma.pls send me some list of universities based on my profile b.tech-65 per in IT, hi all… I’m so confused that which books should I refer for GRE if I want to start from scratch? please is there any university in Canada where one can study for Masters in fields like Telecommunications, hii iam kiran ,,i need some info regarding the fee structure required for persuing MS in computer science in canada …and what sud be the ielts score for getting into top universities ??? I have a BSc in Mathematics(3rd class GPA), PGD(Computer Science,3.5/5.0 GPA) and a Masters in Information Technology(3.78/5.0 GPA). rank) with scope of improvement. 22. I would like to know which Universities are good for an MS in CS in Canada. ?plzz reply boss. Will I get admission for M.S in C.S and visa approval for Canada. My question therefore is; will i be offered direct admission for masters with the above CGPA? The University of Oxford leads the table for the first time, after overtaking Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, while ETH Zurich is now in second place. n i 2 worried abt part time jobs overthere n scope of job after pg dip. in Canada for ms in computer science for spring 2014. Can someone please give me a list of top canadian colleges/universities offering masters in Telecom. I want to study in canadian university for masters in Computer Science. I have 69% in 12th and 74% in 10th. my profile is… Hi, ??? I am doing ICT in DA-IICT. I want to do my masters in Canada. And how is the aid scene in Canada. i m muhammad salman and i completed my bs in coputer engineering with 2.88cgpa and 10th with 74% and 12th with 69% . I want to run my masters program in one of the Canadian Universities, precisely i have the University of Manitoba in mind(Masters in City Planning). We use cookies to improve your experience. Rs 1,00,000, (1,000 student awards ), Browse MS in Computer Science & Engineering colleges in other countries, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in USA, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in UK, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in Australia, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in Germany, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in New Zealand, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in Ireland, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in Singapore, MS in Computer Science & Engineering in Netherlands, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Canada, IELTS is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college IELTS: Accepted, Master of Science in Scientific Computing, IELTS is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college IELTS: Accepted, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada, Master of Applied Computer Science (MApCompSc), M.Sc in Computer Science (Course-based route), TOEFL is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college TOEFL: Accepted, TOEFL is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college TOEFL: Accepted.