See all Bis reviews, “They socks aren't cheap but if you wear skirts all the time, like I do, sometimes you just need a pair of nice knee socks ;)” The back room and basement, full of party dresses perfect for everything from cocktails to a play-it-again prom, are sure to please any vintage hound.Across the street at Wolvenstraat 6 are coats galore and a collection of vintage embroidered tea towels, pillowcases, tablecloths and European farm linens. Of  course is a scavenger hunt, 90% of the stuff are crappy, but you can do great deals at bargain prices as in their American version . I loved browsing through flea markets and thrift stores – especially the vintage antique stores, but only for the entertainment value as if they were museums. €€ Thrift Stores. I actually love thrift shops. Wolvenstraat 6 & 7, Negen Straatjes ("Nine Streets") area. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Thrift Shops in Amsterdam, NY. Prices are quite reasonable too.” more, “Awesome vintage shop located in an awesome street with many other cool shops. “For example: men's shirts from 12-22€, skirts from 22€.” This is a very cute store with vintage furniture, Danish design and even a bit of vintage clothing. Didn't find what you were looking for? in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands. Start rifling! The owner of this small but high-quality shop is almost always there to lend a hand and her honest opinion. Haarlemmerstraat 25, Haarlemmerbuurt areaPrinsengracht 201, Negen Straatjes ("Nine Streets") area, The 10 Best Neighborhoods to Explore in Oklahoma City, Bargain Hunt in NYC Like a Local at These 6 Stores, The Best Places for Shopping in Marseille, France, 48 Hours in Manchester: The Ultimate Itinerary, The Best Places to Go Shopping in Phoenix, The 10 Best Shopping Centers, Malls, and Markets in Ho Chi Minh City, Navigating Paris' Best Flea Markets: How to Enjoy "Les Puces", Portland, Maine Offers Unbeatable Shopping — Here's Where to Go, Shop 'Til You Drop in Amsterdam's 10 Best Open-Air Markets, Shop 'Til You Drop: Your Guide to Palm Springs Best Shopping, These Picturesque Squares Host Some of Amsterdam's Finest Attractions, Tripsavvy uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Very rarely I can't find what I'm looking for, From Business: The Salvation Army donation centers accept clothes donations, furniture donations, car donations, and other gently used goods. Jean Atty Brock At Law Mcminnville TN Reviews, Ross & Ross Law Firm Mcminnville TN Reviews. “ in store really works hard. You'll also find popular regional names like Dries van Noten and Laundry Industry. Every Monday, Wini hosts its Monday Market sale, where it offers discounted clothing set out in piles on tables - a disorganized set-up to be sure, but shoppers can find some of the best vintage deals in the city hiding at the bottom of a pile. 3.” If you come on the second day in the afternoon you will find better prices” more, “This place resembles more of a hoarder's garage than a vintage shop. ACT II also buys and sells the…, Found out about this place through a friend. I love coming here for my clothes, shoes etc. We sell quality used furniture at a great price. Would definitely recommend.” more, “Really great selection and fair pricing for vintage clothing esp with Men's clothing.