That's always my go to but the crispy pork belly gra prow is always delicious!” more, “We got pad thai for take-out. Their food is always spot on and delicious. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Portions are small but flavors are big. Ordered from here 3 days a week when I lived in Cambridge and I miss it now that I moved away” more, “ belly and calamari for appetizers and then the singaporean laksa and thai hoi tod off their street food menu. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Their chicken pad thai is a comfort classic, although chicken is a bit bland. Takeout. Great thai tea. We got a free app. Showing results in neighboring cities. The restaurant is currently only open for takeout” more, “ the transport time. If you spend over a certain amount, they have different deals. The rolls are fresh, tasty, high quality, and…” more. Went there and ordered takeout. Siam Ginger. The food was pretty bland; there wasn't a ton of flavor or anything extra added to it. Ordered from here 3 days a week when I lived in Cambridge and I miss it now that I moved away” more, “There really isn't another place I'd do take Thai out but Lemon Thai. I feel like most Thai places incorporate” more, “We got pad thai for take-out. So I need to order food for a conference I'm setting up next Thursday and my boss wants me to order Chinese or Thai food for 30 to 40 people…, If you're in Woburn than Maxs Thai Diner is amazing if you like Pad Thai and Thai food. ORDER ONLINE. That's always my go to but the crispy pork belly gra prow is always delicious!” more, “There really isn't another place I'd do take Thai out but Lemon Thai. “We recently moved to Boston so we wanted a regular Thai restaurant to go to. Modern Organic Thai. Oh man, was it good. I feel like most Thai places incorporate” more, “I see that this place has been receiving mixed reviews, and I must say I agree with both good and bad things that have been mentioned. Would absolutely…” more, “Seriously my favorite sushi restaurant (not just in Arlington, but anywhere!). We…” more, “Just moved to Somerville and I've been on a look out for a Thai food restaurant and I've finally found one! I LOVE the scallion pancakes--wonderfully crunchy, but I'd advise you to dab the oil off first. I ordered the crispy chicken pad Thai. The Similans. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This was highly recommended so we decided to check Thai Dish out. It's just as good” more, “My go-to for takeout after the dining halls have closed. The Brown Sugar Duck could have been served at the restaurant, with its sweet glaze almost preserving the crisped skin, rendered fat and roasted meat. (617) 625-5015. They have a wide range of dishes beyond the usual fare, and they are all so good - haven't tried a single dish from here I didn't like. Best Thai Restaurants in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Cambridge Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Map updates are paused. This was highly recommended so we decided to check Thai Dish out. Their chicken pad thai is a comfort classic, although chicken is a bit bland. Staff was top notch sangria half litre of course panag Currie. I agree it took a while, but as I was standing there I could see many orders…” more, “Love this place! We found great results, but some are outside Cambridge. Next door to...”, “If you look for Thai. Their food is always spot on and delicious. Flavorfull food, great lunch combos - Pad Thai, Fried Rice - gotta get them with the delicious golden bag as a combo. … Hey all, Find 33,700 traveler reviews of THE BEST Cambridge Thai Restaurants with Delivery and search by price, location and more. The food is very authentic and well priced too. 384 reviews of Siam Ginger "I love any place that makes great Pad Thai and sells it for around $7. My husband and I come here at least twice a week. Next up is East Cambridge’s The Similans, situated at 145 First St. With four stars out … Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Flavorfull food, great lunch combos - Pad Thai, Fried Rice - gotta get them with the delicious golden bag as a combo. But what takes the cake is their Original Street Noodle for dinner. “Really good food, reliable delivery and...”, “... spartan but lovely restaurant, invited by the tasty flavours of, “Seriously awesome Asian restaurant (mainly, “Excellent authentic asian cuisine -- especially, “Very nice Indochinese neighborhood joint”, “Best Thai Food I’ve ever had & Ive been...”, “This is the most consistently amazing and, “Great crispy chicken basil. the tastes of Thailand. I remember the first time I came here almost 14 years ago. Portions are small but flavors are big. But what takes the cake is their Original Street Noodle for dinner. Wow. On the outside, it looks like a hole in…” more, “OK, I am hooked. The food is very authentic and well priced too. And they don't hold back on the spice if you ask for extra spicy, which I appreciate. Delivery. “ spiciness level: Mild, … They also really know their sauces here. 383. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. On the outside, it looks like a hole in…” more, “ belly and calamari for appetizers and then the singaporean laksa and thai hoi tod off their street food menu. Best of all, 10% off for students!” more, “I love this place! This i… We got a free app. “After a long day of yard work, we decided to order online from this cafe that had just opened I believe 3 days ago. We…” more, “Just moved to Somerville and I've been on a look out for a Thai food restaurant and I've finally found one! The food was pretty bland; there wasn't a ton of flavor or anything extra added to it. Seems like a lot of people were getting thai iced tea- which looked good.” more, “Sugar & Spice is my favorite Thai restaurant in the area. Best Thai Restaurants with Delivery in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Best of all, 10% off for students!” more, “Based on the reviews, we were excited to try Pai kin Kao ... it was pretty disappointing though. J.C. Royal Thai Cuisine of Cambridge is proud to bring to you, the tastes of Thailand and with dedication. I appreciate the Thai options near me, but” more, “Based on the reviews, we were excited to try Pai kin Kao ... it was pretty disappointing though. more. and had very good portions. Great thai tea. Yes you can probably find another thai restaurant that gives bigger portions, but I have yet to find a better flavored khao soi in the area. A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE. They also really know their sauces here. Yes you can probably find another thai restaurant that gives bigger portions, but I have yet to find a better flavored khao soi in the area. The restaurant is currently only open for takeout” more, “I love this place! 6 reviews of My Thai "Unbelievable. Zoom in to see updated info. The proteins it comes with are chicken and shrimp, and it wasn't too sweet- which I liked. I remember the first time I came here almost 14 years ago. It's just as good” more, “My go-to for takeout after the dining halls have closed. (3rd times a charm) Its been hard to find REAL THAI SPICY drunken noodles since my time in Massachusetts and Siam Ginger” more, “Love this place! and had very good portions. I LOVE the scallion pancakes--wonderfully crunchy, but I'd advise you to dab the oil off first. I ordered the crispy chicken pad Thai. As a customer who's been there over 20times in…” more. THEY WERE ALL DELICIOUS!! 22 Bow St. THEY WERE ALL DELICIOUS!! This is the place”, “We recently moved to Boston and have been searching for a good, “My go-to place for delicious Thai food...”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cambridge, Hotels near Harvard Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Hotels near Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site, Hotels near Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Cambridge, Late Night American Restaurants in Cambridge, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cambridge, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge, Restaurants near Courtyard Boston Cambridge, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Cambridge, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, Restaurants near Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Restaurants near Sheraton Commander Hotel, Restaurants near Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site, Restaurants near Harvard Museum of Natural History, Restaurants near Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Restaurants near Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology. The pork belly was thick cut and the calamari came in big rectangular cuts, which I liked. The proteins it comes with are chicken and shrimp, and it wasn't too sweet- which I liked. If you spend over a certain amount, they have different deals. (3rd times a charm) Its been hard to find REAL THAI SPICY drunken noodles since my time in Massachusetts and Siam Ginger” more, “Some of the best Thai food that I've had in Cambridge and that's saying a lot seeing as there are Thai places nearly everywhere! Wanted to try this place since I drive by every day. Best Thai Restaurants in Cambridge, Massachusetts: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Cambridge Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. $$Thai. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The pork belly was thick cut and the calamari came in big rectangular cuts, which I liked. Seems like a lot of people were getting thai iced tea- which looked good.” more, “Some of the best Thai food that I've had in Cambridge and that's saying a lot seeing as there are Thai places nearly everywhere! We have not gone into the space so this review is only on the…” more, “We recently moved to Boston so we wanted a regular Thai restaurant to go to.