“The drinks and the food was amazing , I enjoy the full experience at this new place. From Business: Saltgrass Steak House is an award-winning … We ended up having to get boxes because we were so full. They have breakfast, sandwiches and then a whole mexican menu that is only served in the evening. Enter Prime BBQ! We had excellent service and got our food quickly. Mike's Italian Kitchen. “My family and I dined here last Sunday evening. The food is amazing! Hubs had the stuff chicken and i had the ravioli with meat sauce. (8) (20) Website. Family feel! It was almost overwhelming. Great service! We didn't move far, just 7 miles, from Raleigh. We ordered the IPHO noodle soup. We downed the bruschetta faster than I could take a photo of it. Convenient location, clean, friendly. !”, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Knightdale, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Knightdale, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Knightdale Raleigh, Restaurants near Country Hearth Inn Knightdale. I wouldn't recommend coming in any later on a weekend because by the time we were halfway through our meal @ 5:30pm…” more, “I'm from New England and really the only type of BBQ we have up there is Texas style BBQ. We also enjoyed some sake and the dynamite and the deep ocean sushi rolls. Hubs had the stuff chicken and i had the ravioli with meat sauce. This place is … Convenient location, clean, friendly. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Well, Shame on me because it was AMAZING!!!! All very good!” more, “Saltgrass has been in my hometown for about 5 years before I finally tried it last Friday with my mom. Saltgrass Steak House. We downed the bruschetta faster than I could take a photo of it. But just as social distancing and quarantine talk was starting we were trying to find our way around a new community, neighborhood, etc. The food was fantastic. Coupons View Menu Great Food and Great Service!!! The menu was huge! (919) 217-8568. She felt like having a nice sit down dinner and we didn't want to go out of the way on the way home. New York Diner 67 $Diners. I can't…” more, “Okay, I've passed Assaggio's hundreds of times over the years and never stopped by until one lazy Sunday when I was starving and not really interested in cooking. Really missed Anet's Katch. All of which are…” more, “Very nice little italian restaurant. The food was fantastic. All very good!” more, “We ordered from this truck for "take out tuesday" during the government shutdown of indoor restaurants. Mike's Italian Kitchen is a restaurant located in Knightdale, North Carolina at … This restaurant has a salsa bar. The service is exceptional as well. California styled Mexican food. It was very traditional and tasty. All of which are…” more, “Very nice little italian restaurant. Best Dining in Knightdale, North Carolina: See 998 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 65 Knightdale restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. When we finally found out about…” more, “Amazing food! I came here at around 5pm on a Saturday. Best Restaurants in Knightdale, NC - New York Diner, Salsa Azteca Mexican Grill, iPho Sushi Kitchen & Bar, Mike's Italian Kitchen, Poblano's Tacos and More I ordered the…” more, “I just recently moved to knightdale with my husband so we decided to give this place a try. When I moved down south it took me a bit to get use to Eastern BBQ. I had seen photos and knew I had to venture…” more, “So happy they are open again. Map updates are paused. We had excellent service and got our food quickly. … Personal service! They have breakfast, sandwiches and then a whole mexican menu that is only served in the evening. ... 2. more. 909 McKnight Dr. “First visit, for breakfast. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. The decoration of the restaurant is so nice. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. It was almost overwhelming. Highly recommend the stuffed pizza. This restaurant has a salsa bar. We have suggestions. The ribs were to die for and I am going ba… Anyway, we had been striking out for days. The…” more, “Best pho I've had in Raleigh so far. Restaurants in Knightdale, NC 1. We also enjoyed some sake and the dynamite and the deep ocean sushi rolls. Fuji China. Food is fresh & delicious as always.” more, “Great food! The fried pork chops were delicious as well as the collards” more, “I just recently moved to knightdale with my husband so we decided to give this place a try. And you get a lot for your dollar. (919) 217-0838. Zoom in to see updated info. Both were very…” more, “This was a fun spot to meet family for lunch. California styled Mexican food. I usually sit at…” more. My only complain is about the dress code , I saw…” more, “This place is amusing. The menu was huge! From their handcrafted margaritas to their seasoned chips and salsa and all the other menu items. We ended up having to get boxes because we were so full. Restaurants Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants. We wore masks when we arrived, was greeted by a host that was masked up and our waitress was…” more, “Moved to Knightdale late Feb 2020. Amazing!!! The…” more, “Best pho I've had in Raleigh so far. Rudino's Pizza & Grinders. Looking to expand your search outside of Knightdale? I noticed the BOGO deal when I returned so added a second, “Friendly staff obviously happy to be...”, “So sticky and nasty we turned around and...”, “Great find -> we stopped here twice !! We ordered 2 chipotle wraps, 1 with pork and the other with steak. I had the Porky Asia with their salad as a side. I just found out about this place and I'm so glad I did! And you get a lot for your dollar. It was very traditional and tasty. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Fast delivery, hot delicious food.” more, “Love, love, love this place. I've seen this truck at many locations that I visit and never tried it. Amazing!!! The food was good, but I was disappointed that my gyro was not served with the normal Tzatziki sauce. We ordered the IPHO noodle soup. The food was good, but I was disappointed that my gyro was not served with the normal Tzatziki sauce. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We also…” more. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 48 reviews of Prime Barbecue "Run don't walk...it is that good! Both were very…” more, “This was a fun spot to meet family for lunch. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I like pulled pork, but brisket and ribs is really what I want when I say BBQ.