Our partners compensate us. We use AI Consumer Report with ranking algorithms to arrange and score products. Stir occasionally to make sure the sugar and the peanut butter dissolve. CA Do Not Sell My Info | VISIT US ON GOOGLE NEWS, Puppy Scoops Dog Ice Cream Mix - Variety 4 Pack (4 Pints of Ice Cream for Dogs), Hoggin' Dogs Ice Cream Mix for Dogs (Peanut Butter), Ben & Jerry's - Vermont's Finest Ice Cream, Non-GMO - Fairtrade - Cage-Free Eggs - Caring Dairy - Responsibly Sourced Packaging, Peanut Butter Fudge Core, Pint (8 Count), Reese's Peanut Butter Dessert Topping (7oz Bottles) 2 Pack. Learn more. (3 Lbs. Transfer ice cream to a one- or two-quart lidded plastic container; cover surface with plastic wrap … Place a strainer over the empty bowl. How to Make Peanut Butter Ice Cream Melt the peanut butter with the liquids. With the bowl holding the egg/sugar mixture secure on the counter (if no one is around to hold it, place it on a rubber mat or wet a dishtowel and wrap it around the base of the bowl), slowly pour the heated liquid mixture into the eggs, whisking constantly. Lift strainer and discard the cinnamon sticks. Thanks for sharing.:). 340 calories; protein 10.7g 21% DV; carbohydrates 39.4g 13% DV; fat 16.6g 26% DV; cholesterol 26.9mg 9% DV; sodium 189.4mg 8% DV. This usually takes about 10 minutes. You saved Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream to your. I used 2% milk instead of whole milk and increased the peanut butter to 3/4 cup. This produced a great ice cream! Not to mention had many fewer calories and less sugar. I have not tried making this ice cream … Transfer ice cream to a one- or two-quart lidded plastic container; cover surface with plastic wrap and seal. And while our site doesn’t feature every company or product available on the market, we’re proud that the guidance we offer, the information we provide and the tools we create are objective, independent, straightforward — and free. Raisin. Contact Us, The scores from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI Consumer Report tool based upon the data collected. After it is churned, add any mix-ins by hand with a spatula or wooden spoon. The perfect peanut butter ice cream! MMMM. This is the Peanut Butter Ice Cream of my dreams. It should be at room temperature in about 10 minutes. Use over ice cream, use as a fruit dip, spread on cookies, make a peanut butter sundae, pair with hot fudge Rich, creamy, party sized shelf-stable can. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We go the extra mile to ensure you are thrilled with your purchase, including refunds or replacement orders if necessary. Hi! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pour the mixture through a strainer into a clean bowl over an ice water bath. Best Peanut Butter Ice Cream of November 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews. If your peanut butter is chunky, you obviously won’t achieve a completely smooth texture after mixing it into the cream cheese and that’s perfectly fine. While the liquid heats up, whisk the egg yolks with the remaining sugar. Sandwich cookies are just one of endless options that can be mixed in with this Peanut Butter Ice Cream. No eggs and no cooking required! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Pour cold water over the ice so that the bowl is no more than ⅔ high. This ice cream was so creamy and had great flavor (the peanut butter flavor really came through). Once fully incorporated, pour the contents of the bowl back into the saucepan. Over a medium-low heat, stir the mixture constantly with a wooden spoon until it reaches 185°F or a line holds when you drag your finger across the back of the wooden spoon. Sanders Fine Chocolate Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Mini Bites, 3.75 oz. (You can rinse off the vanilla bean in cold water and let it air dry completely for 24 hours. That said, I’m not promoting this recipe as a Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream ice cream because you should do you! I suggest starting with 1 cup of any of these and add more if desired. So glad I did! While the liquids are heating up with the peanut butter, whisk your yolks with the rest of the sugar. Immediately remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the cooked mixture through the strainer into the empty bowl sitting in the ice water bath. For extra caramel delight, serve with Salted Caramel Sauce! Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. Thank you for sharing! Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services. (It should only take a minute or two reach the correct temperature.). Perfect topping for your favorite sundae Versatile ingredient for dessert recipes Peanut butter flavor. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition