What kind of mustard you use? It’s one of my favorite dinner recipes! My new go to meatloaf! OMG this makes me SO SO SOOO happy!!! It’s soooo good! My family really loves this meatloaf! Best meatloaf ever. YAY Cathy! Thank you so much, Cynthia!! This post was originally published on this blog on Feb 2, 2010. Mix together ground beef, onion, eggs, pepper, oats, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion salt and tomato sauce in a large bowl, using your hands. What if I dont have mustard for the topping will it still taste good? Your email address will not be published. I’m Amanda and I’m the founder of Amanda’s Cookin’ I love to bake, cook and create in the kitchen, but it’s not just me anymore! Will definitely be making this again. I am so happy you liked it!! Honestly, shame on me. I’m so happy you liked it! It came out delish! Let me know if you try them and like the recipes! Let’s be honest, meatloaf recipes are hard to photograph! This will be my go to recipe. Top 10 Things I’m Loving – February Edition. I used this recipe and the meatloaf turned out great. So glad you liked it! We make this all the time. Do not overmix. My boys are obsessed with this meatloaf recipe, too! Well out all the things I’ve tried my husband has finally picked a favorite meal! I usually just throw it all together in a bowl, mix, shape and bake. Thank you for trying it, Annette and for the comment! Remove meatloaf from oven. My husband loved it too! Sign me up for Amanda's newsletter, Foodie in the Craft Room for free recipe and craft ideas! 108 ratings 4.7 out of 5 star rating. Delicious ... Get the Recipe, This creamy crockpot mac and cheese starts with ... Get the Recipe. My family likes Meatloaf topped with some homemade Spaghetti Sauce, since we all gravitate toward the savory, rather than sweet. I have made several different meatloaf recipes. Add garlic, thyme, and paprika and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Thank you for leaving a nice comment!! Will try it soon! I thought, “come on, how good can it be? My five year even said she loved it! We have been making it for years and this is the ONLY meatloaf recipe we ever use. Spread on top of meatloaf and place in oven. Sprinkle gelatin over liquid and let stand 5 minutes. Served it with mash potatoes. Next I’ll fix the hawaiian meatballs and white rice. I personally like yellow onions. Copyright ©2020, Yummy Healthy Easy. I’m so happy you liked it! This will be the only meatloaf I ever use. Put barbecue sauce in Ritz crackers. YAY!! I wanted to make it b/c I knew m 19 mo son would enjoy, which he does. You are so right, best ever, for sure. My man said it was the best he’s ever had and beats all restaurants. She is a crafting expert and guru in the kitchen and has appeared online and in print publications many times over the years. Hi Angela! Add garlic, thyme, and paprika and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. So happy you loved it!! ground beef (just because that’s the size package I purchased), doubled the garlic salt (because I didn’t have onion salt), and added 2 tsp. My whole family loved it!! (Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of loaf reads 135 to 140 degrees, about 55 to 65 minutes.).