Mabel is a friendly place to start and end any day. Our team of specialty coffee professionals is dedicated to helping you explore the world of fine coffee… It's like” more, “I love exploring small coffee shops but this one just did not hit the mark. Not only did they make my drink incorrectly, but they treated me like I was worthless, and lesser than garbage. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Coffee Shops in Ballard, UT. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Not only did they make my drink incorrectly, but they treated me like I was worthless, and lesser than garbage. Happy eating! $70 to $100 0. Also, why is getting a splash of soy or almond milk into your coffee $1? Out back, behind the coffee shop, is an open, flexible indoor workspace called “The RV Park” (which stands for Retail Visioning Park). It didn't blow me away, but it was good. Tempesta is a small coffee shop, and one of the most underrated places to find the best donuts in Seattle. Seattle’s Best Craft Coffee Shops. I've been looking for a good coffee shop that's open 24 hours that I could spend some of my nights at…. I ordered a normal latte to judge” more, “, as it really justifies how we felt after our experience. The logo is top notch, and the coffee is too. There are small tables inside, and also a couple of small tables outside, making it the perfect” more, “Great spot! 48 reviews of Venture Coffee "One of my favorites in Seattle! you've gotta try their raspberry mascarpone cruffin. “We've been here twice in the 3 days we've been in Seattle. Bakeries 2. Best Coffee and Tea Restaurant in Ballard. We…. The tiny coffee shop celebrates Mabel’s spirit of adventure with tasty local fare ready to go for its customers, and delicious coffee drinks for their road less traveled, whether off to work, or a stroll around the surrounding quiet residential streets. The Phinney Ridge, Ravenna, ... Ballard Coffee Works. 2060 NW Market St Seattle, WA 98107 (206) 340-8867 (206) 340-8867. Since there are so many other coffee shops on the same block, I think you'd be best skipping this place and trying the one next door…” more, “, as it really justifies how we felt after our experience. One star for the service. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Didn't find what you were looking for? The outdoor seating was incredibly uncomfortable, and I even encountered a rat. and a super great staff! Try Coffee Cuppings With Your Local Roaster Attending coffee cuppings in Seattle is the best way to check out... Seattle’s Caffe Ladro Receives National Recognition Yes, I took Ladro Coffee with me on a recent excursion to Europe. But it is also a place that suits a multitude of community uses. I found what I must describe only as the most delectable cup of perfection I have ever tasted. The coffee was intense and had a very unique taste, not preferable to me at all - though to be fair , we were warned about its density. This is such a convenient and creative store. Coffee is ok, although we promptly dumped it after this experience because of the bitter taste it” more, “While attending Anchored Ship, this hippie like "coffee shop", I experienced horrendous service. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 5am – 4pm (Mon-Fri),6am – 4pm (Sat),7am – 3pm... 5am – 8pm (Mon-Fri),6am – 8pm (Sat),7am – 7pm... 7am – 6pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun), 6am –... 7am – 4pm (Mon, Wed, Fri), Closed (Tue),7am –... Closed (Mon, Wed), 11am – 2pm (Tue),11am – 3pm... See menus and photos for nearby restaurants and bookmark your favorite places on the go, By continuing past this page, you agree to our. Since there are so many other coffee shops on the same block, I think you'd be best skipping this place and trying the one next door…” more, “I chose to go here because it was the closest coffee shop I saw. Everyone is welcome at Mabel and the RV Park. Tasty coffee, nice folks and a great set up for social distancing and staying safe.” more, “The food was good. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. “Have to agree with a few other reviewers- I also wish there was a Lighthouse Roasters on every corner instead of Starbucks. Best Ballard Coffee and Tea ... Coffee Shop 4. Love w… Mabel is next to a busy Metro Bus stop, teeming with people on their way into and out of the city. $30 to $70 1. Breakfast at Sr Moose is fantastic -- choose your authentic dish, and make sure to try the Horchata Latte -- to die for! i always feel welcome walking through the door. When we entered, the two college kids working at the front counter hardly greeted us, too busy in their own chitchat. Copy Link. The few reviews it had at the time (2) were positive - so I figured I'd check it out. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Coffee Shops in Ballard on YP.com. With covid-19 regulations, they will have you order online and pick-up instead. Slate Coffee. Breakfast is served all day. I should also disclose that my” more, “We're family owned and run, community oriented team of three, serving up fresh and healthy foods, and expertly crafted drinks. What's your favorite coffee shop around and why? This mini chain is home to some of the best coffee in Seattle, and recently opened its fourth location at the 4th and Blanchard building in Belltown. This unsuspecting little place is located down short alley which opens up” more, “I had a really positive experience the first time I came here, but this second time, the barista was not very friendly. Profits from this enterprise support the local community by subsidizing the rent and renovations of existing housing stock for a number of affordable housing units. Sundays are the days I live for now, when I visit…. Always friendly. The coffee was intense and had a very unique taste, not preferable to me at all - though to be fair , we were warned about its density.