We especially recommend the kung pao lamb. It's always consistently good” more, “The food from Eastern Carryout is always good. My only compliant for this order isn't for the establishment, but for GrubHub, who never picked up & delivered my order” more, “Best Chinese in Calvert county must try everything that comes out is very good stop in and see for your self. No. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It's some of the best Chinese take out I've personally ever partaken in. We had orange chicken, fried rice, and wonton soup. What most people don’t know is that Maryland has SO MANY MORE traditional foods. Love, love, love the hot and sour soup! “I'm not kidding (I've looked from New York to Israel to Hong Kong to, “Yum's Asian Bistro Incredibly Delicious...”, “Very good take out with a pleasant owner”, “Regular neighborhood chinese takeout...”, “Average Chinese food, but Cheesesteak Egg...”, “It's been around forever so it must be...”, “... the won ton soup was just OK, my husband enjoyed his, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Baltimore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Baltimore, Hotels near Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, Hotels near American Visionary Art Museum, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Baltimore, Greek Restaurants for Families in Baltimore, Late Night Irish Restaurants in Baltimore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Baltimore, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Baltimore, Restaurants near Inn at Henderson's Wharf, Restaurants near Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, Restaurants near Sagamore Pendry Baltimore, Restaurants near Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, Restaurants near Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus, Restaurants near Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, Restaurants near Staybridge Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, Restaurants near Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, Restaurants near Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Restaurants near Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, Restaurants near American Visionary Art Museum, Restaurants near Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Paul Chen’s has an incredibly extensive menu—there are over a hundred choices. While it’s a chain restaurant, P.F. Pretty much everyone loves Chinese food. It's always hot and the order is always correct. They offer a lunch buffet during the week that makes getting a lunch quick and easy. My girlfriend loves the wonton soup!