Made with good-for-you ingredients like whole grain corn with calcium and vitamin D to help build and maintain strong bones. KIDS SNACK: Crispy corn puffs cereal that's perfect for breakfast, snack time or anytime. See nutrition facts for As Prepared information. General Mills Kix Cereal Paw Patrol Berry Berry Family Size . See how at BTFE.com. Unable to add item to List. I like the rainbow mix better, but this was okay. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. Kosher . Kosher . Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Kix PAW Patrol, Whole Grain Cereal, Berry Berry, 18 oz. Parent-approved. VITAMIN E (MIXED TOCOPHEROLS) ADDED TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS.VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON AND ZINC (MINERAL NUTRIENTS), VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBATE), A B VITAMIN (NIACINAMIDE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN A (PALMITATE), A B VITAMIN (FOLIC ACID), VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D3. Poop Like A Champion® High Fiber Cereal, Low Carb, Keto Friendly, Clean Label, Gluten Free Cereal - … Share: share via email. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. It is gluten-free and I can no longer find it in the stores. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020. ( I thought that I was buying 3), Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018. Shipping available only in the domestic 48 states via UPS. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I bought this because my kids love kix cereal.This is the new berry flavor with paw patrol on the box.I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone. No more clipping. 22.1cents/OZ. Each serving provides 13 grams of whole grain (at least 48 grams recommended daily). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Kid-tested. Quick Facts . Product Details. Separate shipping costs will be applied for any other products purchased at the time of Boxed purchase. Made with good-for-you ingredients like whole grain corn with calcium and vitamin D to help build and maintain strong bones. The love Kix, but having a different flavor was something they really enjoyed, Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2019. WHOLE GRAIN CORN, CORN MEAL, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, BROWN SUGAR SYRUP, SALT, VEGETABLE AND FRUIT JUICE COLOR, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR. Learn more. Each serving provides 13 grams of whole grain (at least 48 grams … Please try again. CEREAL: Wholesome breakfast that's a good source of calcium and vitamin D to help build and maintain strong bones. Learn more at Ask.GeneralMills.com. Nutrition . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Quick Facts . Per 1-1/2 Cup Serving: 160 calories; 0 g sat fat (0% DV); 190 mg … There was a problem completing your request. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. No flavors from artificial sources. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Add to cart. They even like to snack on them dry. Tip: Kix is a great on-the-go snack to fuel your body! Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. Thankfully, General Mills sent me a couple boxes of the stuff, in both Honey and Berry Berry. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add to cart. Even the adults enjoyed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shipping note: Free shipping when you spend more than $49 on Boxed products only. Just enter your email address below and we’ll send you a link to create a new password. 3 dollars and 98 cents $3.98. General Mills Kix Cereal Paw Patrol Berry Berry Family Size. WHOLE GRAIN: Whole grain is the first ingredient. Berry Berry Kix contains the wholesome goodness of Original Kix with a touch of berry flavor. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Produced with genetic engineering. WHOLE GRAIN: Whole grain is the first ingredient. HOONEX Foldable Towel Rack for Bathroom Wall Mounted, with Towel Hooks and Adjustab... NextX Kids Easel for Two, Adjustable Double Sided Art Easel Chalkboard and Magnetic... Cover Girl 57828 260cocink 260 Cocoa Perfect Point Ink. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We welcome your questions and comments generalmills.com; 1.800.328.1144. I love this cereal. Kix comes in three flavors your little one will love! If you don’t receive the link soon, try checking your spam or junk folder. We do not have any recommendations at this time. So happy to have found it again. American Greetings Paw Patrol Plastic Cups for Kids (12-Count). His aunt introduced him to this kind, but it could not be found in the area where he lives. Due to high demand, delivery may take longer than usual. 18 oz box . Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Naturally flavored. Calories 0 g. Sat Fat 190 mg. My daughter with Celiac loves this cereal. love this product. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. It's no longer sold in any grocery stores (at least where I go)! No worries. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. 18 oz box . About 15 servings per … Pin it; Product Description: Kiddos get a crunchy-sweet breakfast … We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. Scan your receipt. WHOLE GRAIN CORN, CORN MEAL, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, SALT, BROWN SUGAR SYRUP, VEGETABLE AND FRUIT JUICE COLOR, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR. I thought this cereal disappeared years ago. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling. General Mills Kix Cereal Paw Patrol Berry Berry Family Size . Kiddos get a crunchy-sweet breakfast in a hustle and get out the door with this tasty classic cereal, featuring some friends from the puppy pack. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON AND ZINC (MINERAL NUTRIENTS), VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBATE), A B VITAMIN (NIACINAMIDE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN A (PALMITATE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), A B VITAMIN (FOLIC ACID), VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D3. General Mills. Shipping not available to PO boxes, any domestic APO, DPO and FPO addresses, or AK, HI, PR or any US territories. Please try again later. Always looking for a less sugary cereal. Now years later, the typically un-personified Kix brand is now fronted by Paw Patrol, a show apparently beloved by today’s young’ns. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. VITAMIN E (MIXED TOCOPHEROLS) ADDED TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS. With few breakfast cereal options, I was thrilled to find this on Amazon! Sodium 8 g. Sugars Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1.5 cup Amount … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. $3.98 ($0.22 / oz) Pantry orders are delivered for $5.99 and do not qualify for FREE Delivery. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Per 1-1/2 Cup Serving: 160 calories; 0 g sat fat (0% DV); 190 mg sodium (8% DV); 8 g total sugars. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try your search again later. But they are very good. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020, My kids love this cereal. Lightly sweetened corn cereal. Good source of vitamin D. Good source of calcium. Nutritional facts. 3 dollars and 64 cents $3.64 (20.2 cents/OZ) Kellogg's Crispix, Breakfast Cereal, Original, Family Size, 18 Oz. I’m even willing to forgive putting Paw Patrol characters on the box. Email; share via facebook. Shipping to some addresses in the following states may take longer: IA, ID, MA, MI, MT, ND, NE, NM, OK, OR, SD, TX, WA, WI and WY. I DEW CARE Kitten My Balance On I Serum, Foam Cleanser, Wash-off Mask Set | Korean ... Winchester Gardens 300 Count Highland Rim Aquatic Fertilizer Bag. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. For anyone who likes Kix they also make a honey flavor that tastes like Cookie Crisp and it’s so good! Naturally flavored. PAW PATROL: Berry Berry Kix and Honey Kix are made with PAW Patrol shield pieces! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Kids loved. WHOLE GRAIN: Whole grain is the first ingredient. Each serving provides 13 grams of whole grain (at least 48 grams recommended daily). Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Berry Berry Kix contains the wholesome goodness of Original Kix with a touch of berry flavor. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. There was a problem completing your request. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. KIDS SNACK: Crispy corn puffs cereal that's perfect for breakfast, snack time or anytime. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please try again. Unable to add item to List. If you receive a product from Giant Food, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact Giant Food customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue. Calories 0 g. Sat Fat 190 mg. Corn Cereal, Lightly Sweetened, Paw Patrol, Berry Berry, Family Size. Nutrition . For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Box Tops for Education. These taste like Captain Crunch berries just not as sweet. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.