Didn't need to adjust seasonings one bit -- not even my husband, who peppers everything! Alas, my search is over!! TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: underline A variety of easy to make soups and chili that make it simple to cook nutritious and delicious homemade meals. Email completed form to us at Orders@shop.seattlegourmetfoods.com. UPS 2-Day or Warm Weather Shipping must be selected for perishable shipments to ensure items arrive without melting. I keep several boxes on hand. I added grilled chicken pieces and shredded turkey instead of ham! BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid Soup makes a healthy meal for lunch or dinner. crockpot and cooked on low for 7 more hours. Paired with an Artisan bread and some fruit, this hearty soup is ready and waiting when they arrive. Cornbread - Buckeye Beans and Herbs - 20oz, White Chicken Chili - Buckeye Beans and Herbs - 14oz, Beefed Up Barley Soup - Buckeye Beans and Herbs - 12oz, Great Leap N Lentil Soup - Buckeye Beans and Herbs - 12oz. The more you buy, the more you save with our "Mix and Match" quantity discounts. Enjoy an emotional satisfaction from preparing and serving a nourishing "from scratch" meal of soup. Bought on a whim because of the name (being from the Buckeye State of Ohio! They strive to bring you homemade flavor paired with modern convenience made right in your own home. Buckeye bean soup mix contains beans, whole grains and herbs - packaged in an attractive gift box. Please contact us for more information. Click the button below to download the Business Gifts Order Form. Please download the form by clicking the button below. SIMPLE to make and WONDERFUL to eat. The beans and whole grains in these soups are an excellent source of protein, fiber, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. A feast for your eye as well as your palate! Orders being sent to multiple addresses pay shipping on a per recipient basis. } The Buckeye Beans company was founded just downstream from this sleepy little town and was inspired to create genuine products that reflect the "simpler" way of life." Delight in the finest ingredients and delicious wholesome flavors from Buckeye Beans and Herbs for your next meal. The name "Buckeye" comes from the name of the mill town located on the quiet waters of the Little Spokane River, just a stone's throw from Spokane in Eastern Washington. *Warm Weather Shipping Policy currently in effect for states with high average temperatures. I was perusing the food aisle in Ross when I stumbled upon a box of Buckeye Bean Soup. I then added two ham hocks and followed the rest of the instructions, except....put all ingredients into my 6 qt. I followed the instructions, soaking the beans overnight, then cooking for 45 minutes. Keep a box of dry bean soup mix on your kitchen counter top until you're ready to cook soup. All orders ship via USPS or UPS. I LOVE THEM ALL! Again, thank you for making such a quality product. Enjoy the taste of simple hearty meals with gourmet soup and cornbread mixes from Buckeye Beans & Herbs. Offer only available online at www.seattlegourmetfoods.com. My husband loves it. Seattle Gourmet Foods is committed to going above and beyond to serve its customers fully. .nutrsub { width: 40%; border-right:1px solid #000; text-indent: 10px; } Offer valid for retail purchases only, does not apply to wholesale orders. This is the BEST bean soup I have ever eaten (and I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur). Your seasoning packet made all the difference and the ham hocks left a great flavor. Tried when bought at discount store, now buying a case! We've eaten 2x now and it's great. The cornbread mix is "SIMPLY WONDERFUL.".. The original company was founded just downstream from this sleepy little town of three hundred residents and was inspired to create genuine products that reflect the "simpler way of life." Coupon Code SHIPPING75 must be entered at online checkout and Standard Shipping or Warm Weather Shipping selected as shipping method.