During an appearance on Good Morning Britain, Kristina gave her thoughts on the 'Strictly curse' which has seen many former partners on the show start dating. The cropped co-ord set is the perfect choice if you're looking to set some personal bests in the gym - or even if you fancy a light jog to the shops.

Plus, that metallic foil print adds a welcome touch of glamour to your gym style.

She's a very active girl.

The couple had been together since school and when he was asked to be a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing in 2013, Abby could not have been prouder. If it wasn’t for that woman me and Ben would still be married.

The rugby ace left his wife of 11 years and struck up a new romance with the Russian pro dancer. Published: 09:02 AEDT, 10 June 2019 | Updated: 19:00 AEDT, 10 June 2019. Couple: Kristina Rihanoff, 41, has revealed marriage to one-time Strictly Come Dancing partner Ben Cohen, 40, is still 'a couple of years' away. Abby Blayney was certain her marriage to childhood sweetheart and rugby star Ben Cohen could survive anything. Sign up for the Mirror's daily newsletter for all the juiciest news, Strictly's biggest sex secret - the affair which never came out amid romping rumours, Strictly Come Dancing sex secrets - from leaked sex tapes to dressing room romps, Strictly Come Dancing professionals' kids - all the babies with ballroom in their future, Big Brother wild-child Pete Bennett looks unrecognisable 14 years since winning show, Big Brother winner Pete Bennett has swapped his striking bleached locks for a more natural look in recent years. She placed the blame for her marriage collapse firmyl at Kristina's - door.

The couple had already been married for 10 years and shared twin daughters, Harriette and Isabelle. Why a career in adult social care could be the... Fury as MPs blow £10,000 on sketch of Elizabeth Tower covered in scaffolding to commemorate bungled... HELLO! Ben was partnered with professional dancer, Kristina Rihanoff, and the almost immediately the pair seemed to strike up a close bond on the dance floor.

Ben’s getting on with his life. Billionaire scientist behind Pfizer and BioNTech's breakthrough Covid-19 vaccine claims it will 'bash the... Face masks can trigger bouts of ECZEMA in people with sensitive skin and allergies, study warns. “I don’t want to talk about being the ditched wife. She described Dave as her "perfect man" in the post caption to a romantic photo of the pair together. In a thinly veiled attack in 2016, Abby said: "I’m Ben Cohen’s ex-wife. Ben Cohen's ex-wife Abby admits she'll 'never get over' him... Is Ben Cohen taking part in I'm A Celebrity? The comments below have not been moderated. She said: "I know from personal experience what it’s like to hit rock bottom and it's devastating.

Kristina has since had a young daughter, Mila, two, with the former rugby star and announced her pregnancy while taking part in Celebrity Big Brother in 2016. Abby, 38, mum of Ben's two kids, opened up about her pain as she promoted a new web series show she's working on, The Updaters.

Ben was partnered with professional dancer, Kristina Rihanoff, and the almost immediately the pair seemed to strike up a close bond on the dance floor. Mila is such a daddy's girl and she's always on the go.

Abby is being joined on the show by another heartbroken celebrity wife, Lisa Armstrong. She added: 'Ben is the best dad in the world. Gap foil leggings (now reduced to £37.77), The North Face cropped leggings at Keller Sport (now reduced to £22.70).

You must be joking!