Quick Facts. Pour encore plus de gourmandise, cette recette existe en trois parfums: Pépites de Chocolat, Fruits Rouges et Multicéréales. You also want us to consume what would be a pretty healthy first meal; dairy, fruit and a low calorie drink? I saw a woman giving away free samples, opposite the cookie island. The Bites variety of course are designed for those who prefer to snack throughout the morning. Nutrition (1 cup average cereal): 307 calories, 5 g fat (0.09 g saturated), 5 mg sodium, … They’re the only breakfast biscuit proven to slowly release carbohydrates over 4 hrs, as part of a balanced breakfast (this part is key guys we will come onto it later). I'm Snack Girl and my website is devoted to becoming healthier. I love your articles, I'll be sure not to buy them!!! You can remember this one with Four Fiber. Right so we’re getting 5 whole-grains, but in teeny tiny quantities. And, as you will come to learn, with conveniences comes sacrifice, the sacrifice being your health. I looked at these in the COOKIE aisle, saw the PointsPlus™ value.....and kept right on walking. There are 20 g of whole grain per serving and they do have a whole grain council stamp - but they are not 100% whole grain. So harmonious and gentle, they surely can’t lie to us. So far my faves are Cherry Pie and Key Lime Pie. ( Log Out /  Do you endorse these too, snack girl? In my opinion it is very close to a packaged cereal in that it is a baked whole grain breakfast option. How do those ingredients compare to say a hob nob? They're just biscuits (cookies to us Yanks). I love the Kashi Honey Almond Flax chewy granola bars and I am very happy to report they pass the Healthy or Crappy Test!! With our knowledge and experience, we have the ability to provide anyone with the right conditions needed to provide them with the results they desire. Is Oatly ice-cream healthy? © 2018 – Mondelez Europe Services GmbH, succursale française - Tous droits réservés. Today we looked at belVita biscuits and whether they were really a good replacement for a well balanced breakfast. Made with wholegrain, Rich in Cereals, Source of Vitamins B1 (thiamin) and E and iron and magnesium, Source of fibre. (and I'm not sure that includes the "Hony"). The carbs/sugars are from fruit and the fat from nuts. I love your Healthy or Crappy Cereal Test. If you’re not eating a well balanced diet and add a belVita Biscuit in, you’re not going to see miraculous health benefits. Hey Snack Girl! That’s why we worked in harmony with our farming partners to source 5 of the finest wholegrains. In other words, almost everyone Belvita Biscuits is high in fiber compared to a regular biscuit. You needn’t be an expert to know these aren’t a healthy start to the day. The belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuit Cookies are very delicious and nutritious.They are also convenient for on-the-go breakfast with healthy whole grains and fiber. But of more importance is the fact there is 30% rolled oats contained in each Hob Nob! So are Belvita Breakfast Biscuits healthy? It has 3 grams of fiber. What are the healthiest porridge toppings? Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Carrie @ Season It Already! Are you looking to for a healthy breakfast alternative? on March 20, 2012, I make my own Larabars like the commenter above....chocolatecoveredkatie.com has a great and easy recipe. I never buy those type of things, I like to make my one, at least I can pronounce the ingredients in my cookies! ‘Contains 13.8 grams wholegrain cereals per serving (50g)’. If so, how many actual grams of whole grain are present? If I'm in a hurry and have to eat in the car, I make a smoothie or baked oatmeal. Is there 5 grams or less of sugar per serving? It's a tasty and satisfying snack or meal. Surely belVita Biscuits are more nutritious than a Hob Nob? And, when you are running around - this can be super difficult. I would not be filled up on 1 package so I wish that they were less calories to make an overall lower calorie breakfast. belVita Petit Déjeuner vous réveille avec Le Moelleux, tendre et tellement gourmand, pour des petits-déjeuners savoureux. That’s why we worked in harmony with our farming partners to source 5 of the finest wholegrains. If you want to learn more about nutrition and how many calories you need please read: Your Tailor-Made Diet. 7.8g 435 Calcium, Magnesium, Iron Honey & Nut 67g 26g 15g. They are very delicious but I feel like it might be too good to be true. Hob Nobs contain 46% Wholegrains vs. belVita 28%. It is ideal for people who are overweight, afraid of weight gain, diabetic or experience constipation. 11mg of sugar is not three tablespoons, its actually about two teaspoons. :-). Fiber keeps you full because it digests slowly and the vitamins help keep your brain active. The also just noticed that the yogurt actually has more sugars than my favorite sweetened cereal? However, what is a little confusing is below this they promote a balanced breakfast, in that you should also consume a plain dairy product (for your calcium intake), a fruit (for vitamins) and a tea or a coffee (for your hydration). Do You Need To Save On Home Insurance Costs? — Rolled oats (a whole-grain) are actually less processed (normally a key factor in foods deemed healthy) and in addition to these there is also 16% wholemeal wheat flour (another wholegrain). And they wonder why they’re lack so much energy by mid-morning. What’s the difference between muscovado, demerara and brown sugar. So, would non-fat, plain yogurt also be a bad choice for breakfast or are the sugars in the yogurt different from this breakfast bar? — I don’t think that is very honest. I thought sugar right away. Thanks again! Who wouldn't want that? ( Log Out /  Although they do taste the most indulgent they are the healthiest, despite canola oil and sugar featuring highly in the ingredients list. If the SECOND ingredient is enriched flour, then how are these "100% Whole Grain" as snackgirl wrote as the good news about these? Per serving, you’ll get 12g sugar (MORE SUGAR THAN THE REST), a whopping 36g carbs and 230 calories. Our Brands I thought the point was these were meant to be convenient, and so eaten on the go??? I'll never buy this product. At belVita, we’re passionate about breakfast biscuits. Can you do a review on this product and explain the nutritional side a little bit more? I’ve amended in the copy to teaspoons . Specially produced to slowly and gradually release energy, a pack of four biscuits with some fruit and tea or yoghurt will carry you throughout the morning. I'm so glad I didn't fall for the hype either. The front of the box promises "nutritious sustained energy" and they are "specially baked to release energy regularly and continuously in your body". Also, they have 3 grams of protein which would definitely not keep me full. Do you have a friend who you is getting deceived by health foods? Worst of all, saturated is upped to 8% of your RDA, this is because more canola oil is needed for the shape of the bites. Suhail is a father of three who loves nurturing them day and night. Please share your "GRAB AND GO" healthy breakfast ideas. A serving of my plain, low-fat yogurt (which I thought was a great option over the sweetened kind) has 12 grams of sugar which is about the same as this breakfast bar = 3 tsp.  /  7.5g 446 Calcium, Magnesium, Iron Soft Bakes Choc Chip 62g 21g 15g. What are the 10 healthiest low sugar breakfast cereals? [bctt tweet=”Health Foods under the micro-scope: belVita breakfast biscuits”]. If you’re unhappy with your body or don’t enjoy exercise, maybe your diet is dull or restrictive, we want to help you because you too can Revive Stronger. I saw these bars just this weekend at the store. We are using cookies in order to facilitate your navigation. We review 16 breakfast biscuit products, including belVita and Weet-Bix Go, to see if they stack up as a healthy breakfast cereal alternative. Blend up some whey protein, fruits (banana and berries go well) and milk. Since I wrote this post I have written a more recent one entitled The Opposite of a Healthy Breakfast. Belvita breakfast biscuits are filled with fiber and vitamins. Wait belVita, you don’t want us to just eat your biscuits for breakfast? The only downside is cleaning out the cup after being in the car all day! belVita Petit Déjeuner vous réveille avec Le Moelleux, tendre et tellement gourmand, pour des petits-déjeuners savoureux. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers :(. That’s why we developed, Breakfast are nutritious, taste great, provide sustained energy for the whole morning and can be enjoyed on-the-go.Our. …I mean you’re not really getting a bunch of Rye or Spelt now are you when they’re 1% of the total ingredients (less than 2g per biscuit). I love your Healthy or Crappy Cereal Test -- I've never heard of that before. Also remember, there is nothing special about breakfast, you can skip it if that is your preference, key is that total calories are controlled for. Bummed since I just purchased these the other week. | We will never sell or rent your email address to anyone. Think belVita Soft Bakes are healthy? Pack yourself a banana or a low-sugar protein bar on your way to work if convenience is the issue and then have plenty of healthy protein-rich snacks ready at the office, such as nuts or natural yogurt ready for you in the work fridge. Their flagship Crunchy biscuits have on average 11g sugar per serving (that’s nearly THREE TEAPOONS OF SUGAR), 35g carbs and 230 calories, so you will feel temporarily full, for just an hour or so. Being a mindful WW lifetimeer, I pulled out my calculator and was shocked. belVita Breakfast Biscuits Variety Pack 4 Flavors, 6 Boxes of 5 Packs (4 Biscuits Per Pack) Add a little crunch to your morning with belVita Breakfast Biscuits. Do these have whole grain council stamp on them? The sugar content is a little high, but it's almost all natural sugar from dates. Sounds pretty good right; wholegrains (5 in fact), nutritious apparently and containing a source of some micronutrients. I'll be using that one! He likes to share his tough life experiences with the world and save people from those troubles he had to run into. 3. Seems almost like they just put those in there so they could say they had 5 whole-grains — maybe a marketing ploy…nooo not gentle belVita.