Serve them with salsa or Mexican White Sauce, sour cream and more cheese. Do YOU like this Easy Oven Baked Chimichangas Recipe? Drain on paper towels. They’re perfect for an easy weeknight dinner! When you’re ready to bake, just place the chimichangas on a parchment lined baking sheet, brush them with oil and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Easy Baked Beef Chimichanga Recipe – warm Cheesy Beef and Bean Chimichanga Recipe with spinach and lots of cheese. It is then deep-fried or baked, and served with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, chopped chives or/and cheese. cover with water. Brown ground beef in a skillet, crumbling it as it cooks until it is cooked through.Â, Stir to combine and cook for a minute or two until heated through.Â, Then add a 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top of the beef.Â, Fold the edge of the tortilla that’s closest to you away from you, wrapping the filling inside.Â. Beer Cheese Potato Soup with Sausage [VIDEO! 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies. These (unbaked) chimichangas can be made up to a week in advance. I would love to see YOUR creation & feature it here under this recipe! ★☆ More about me →, Beef Chimichanga Recipe [Baked – Not Fried!]. These oven baked chimichangas are incredibly delicious and super easy to make. Fasten with toothpicks. DIRECTIONS. ★☆ Continue with remaining filling, cheese and tortillas. Beef Chimichangas Recipe These beef chimichangas take just minutes to throw together and come out of the oven perfectly crisp on the outside and ooey gooey cheesy on the inside! I seriously LOVE my air fryer. Baked Beef Chimichangas March 31, 2017 3 Comments. Brush with oil and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35-45 minutes or until crispy on the outside and heated through on the inside! This post may contain affiliate links. Easy 30-Minute Chicken Chimichanga Recipe, Chicken Liver Recipe with Bacon Onions & Mushroom Sauce, How to Make Cucumber Sandwiches using 5-ingredients, 30-min Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, 20-Minute Bang Bang Shrimp Air Fryer Recipe, 30-minute Bang Bang Chicken Recipe in Air Fryer, Crunchy Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers Recipe, Easy Oven Baked Chicken Pasta in Buttery White Sauce (Video), Most Pinned on Pinterest Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup (VIDEO), Best Oven Baked Chicken Thigh Recipe – Using Only 3 Ingredients. Place rolled chimichangas on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place rolled chimichangas on a parchment lined baking sheet.Â,  Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dark golden brown and crispy on the outside.Â.