Confused, I said that  I had not received any. My doctor prescribed CBD-THC for my pain and recommended the Commercial Drive Compassion Club. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for BC Compassion Club Society … I wanted to point at my tumor on my face, and I said out loud, "Look at my tumor. Learn more. I called, made an appointment, had my requisition FAXed. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Please provide: -Your name Scheduled Pickups Only 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. BC Compassion Club Society – Store in Vancouver, BC – 2995 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We are honoured to work & live on the unceded and traditional territory of the xwm? Continue to take care of yourselves and each other. When I appeared for my appointment 10 minutes early, the person at the desk asked for my "paper work." We also understand how difficult modern medicine can be to navigate, especially when living with an ailment, which is why our unique community health model is widely known as a safe space of healing. (Tsleil Waututh) & s?wxwú7mesh (Squamish) Coast Salish peoples. Customer ratings and consumer reports on BC Compassion Club Society – store in Vancouver, BC. BC Compassion Club Society 2995 Commercial Drive Vancouver, BC Coast Salish Territories V5N 4C8. Incredulous, I left. I said my doctor had sent a requisition explaining my condition. And the sheer lack of minimal professionalism. I tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention. Phone: 604-875-0437 By this time, I was getting very uneasy. We are continuing to adapt to the changing landscape that is being brought on by the spread of COVID-19. To those who have sent us words of appreciation & encouragement, we really don’t have the words. (NOTE: Due to capacity, please allow 24 hours for a response. He said, "That's it," and turned abruptly and  walked away. -How to get in touch, 2) SCHEDULE — We will put your order together & get in touch to arrange a pickup time. The compassion our members show in even the most dire of times is inspiring. I point out the irony of calling this COMPASSION Club. He did not so much as glance and actually slammed his door in what would have been my face, striking it actually, had I not hit the door with my hand to prevent this.The front desk somehow found my requisition and gave it to me. I am reporting  them to Health Canada, the Better Business Bureau, and relevant blogs, for the benefit of others. Email: pickup@thecompassionclub.org At that point a man appeared from one of the side cubicles, dressed in what I can only call very casual, non-professional appearing  clothing, more like a university student's. We also understand how difficult modern medicine can be to navigate, especially when living with an ailment, which is why our unique community health model is widely known as a safe space of healing.…. Phone: 604-709-0448 Email: wellness(at)thecompassionclub.org. We know that diagnoses hold no prejudices, and that people of all kinds have come to require some form of access to cannabis. Feel free to get in touch if you have not heard anything by then.). Thank you for supporting our community health model. We’re happy to announce that we are starting to do scheduled pickups at our storefront! I have a life-threatening cancer and am in a lot of pain. When I appeared for my appointment 10 minutes early, the person at the desk asked for my "paper work." 4611 Bowness Road Northwest, Calgary, AB T3B 0B2, 3510 Boulevard du Saguenay, Saguenay, QC G7X 1H3, 29 Avenue Beaupré, Mont-Joli, QC G5H 1C5, British Columbia 97A, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B7, 1515 Boulevard Jacques - Cartier, Mont-Joli, QC G5H 2V5, Toronto | Montreal | Calgary | Ottawa | Edmonton | Mississauga | Winnipeg | Vancouver | Brampton | Hamilton | London Mailing Address The Centre for a Compassionate Society organises and supports activities that lead to a more compassionate way of being with ourselves, with one another and with our planet. Each review that comes in goes under comprehensive review moderation to avoid fraudulent/fake reviews. Fax: 604-875-6083, Monday 11-6 (CLOSED MONDAY OCTOBER 12TH FOR THE STATUTORY HOLIDAY). Understanding compassion to be a universal human value that connects us with our deepest selves, the Centre promotes genuinely inclusive spiritual exploration and dialogue. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. The directions are as follows: 1) ORDER — Email us at pickup@thecompassionclub.org, or give us a call at 604-875-0437 and leave a message. In order to ensure safe access and staffing, we are limiting purchases to scheduled pickups only. I called, made an appointment, had my requisition FAXed. We know that diagnoses hold no prejudices, and that people of all kinds have come to require some form of access to cannabis. Tuesday and Friday ONLY 10 am – 5 pm, closed for lunch 1pm-2pm, Email: communications(at)thecompassionclub.org. BC Compassion Club Society – Store in Vancouver, BC – 2995 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, 2995 Commercial Drive I followed him. British Columbia. Your donation subsidizes holistic healing services for some of the most in need. 3) PICKUP — Bring a photo ID & payment to your scheduled pickup time & receive your order! -Your order A follow up can always be arranged if you can’t make it. We are doing everything we can to keep our community safe, and you all make it so worth it. V5N 4C8. Find more Cannabis Clinics near BC Compassion Club Society. If you haven’t heard anything from us, please feel free to nudge us again through our main channels at 604-875-0448 and info@thecompassionclub.org. Sometimes we do need that reminder. To everyone going through a difficult time: we see you. Our in-person services are on hold, please contact us using the above info to learn more, or read our statement at the bottom. 1801-1 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7 Facebook | Twitter | Add Your Business, Rate and Review BC Compassion Club Society, 2995 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, 1 review of BC Compassion Club Society "I have a life-threatening cancer and am in a lot of pain. I am dying." Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Coast Salish Territories The Wellness Centre side does not dispense cannabis. We are working late nights and long weeks to try and get to everyone, but we know there are those who we’ve missed and who we couldn’t get to when they needed us. Temporary Hours (due to COVID-19) To those who’ve experienced this: we are truly sorry. I expressed my concern. Proudly powered by … He indicated that I would be consulting with him. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for BC Compassion Club Society or write your own review. Vancouver, BC © 2020 Canada Online. ?kw?y?m (Musqueam), sel’il’w?ta?? The BC Compassion Club Society. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Wellness Centre. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Email: wellness(at)thecompassionclub.org, Temporary Hours (due to COVID-19) 2020 has been a year of devastation, frustration, and isolation. The Wellness Centre side does not dispense cannabis. She could not find the requisition. Canadian Business Listings. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. BC, V5N 4C8. BC Compassion Club Society We regret that we can’t be there for you all like we normally are. Amount: Donate. Phone: 604-709-0448 My doctor prescribed CBD-THC for my pain and recommended the Commercial Drive Compassion Club.