Two 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 55,000 BTUs, Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 15,000 BTU infrared burner, Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks, 542 sq. Leo's BBQ, Oklahoma City.

Ray's Smokehouse BBQ: Best BBQ in the OKC Metro! I am definitely one of those people that would rather cook something for cheaper than go out, especially if I can do it myself and make it taste better! MacsBarbeque/Facebook. No matter where you are from, everyone has their opinion on what makes great BBQ. You get to choose your meat and sides. Great BBQ is more than a good sauce. Favorites include: brisket, ribs, bologna and chicken. For dinner the “Cowboy Special” is a build your own barbecue awesome-ness.

Well priced for the amount of food you get and a very warm customer service environment. Oklahoma Salt Therapy, Edmond Doula, Edmond Massage Therapy, Edmond Salt Therapy. This store offers an extensive Lighting Showroom. Best BBQ Restaurants in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Oklahoma City BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Get quick answers from Metro Wine Bar & Bistro staff and past visitors. I guess that makes me some kind of expert, right??? Repeat customers for many many years, it is also a neighborhood "go to" venue for lunch and fine dining in a beautiful but relaxed atmosphere. All food is packaged in high quality disposable containers. Now, I don’t know about you, but in the recent Gazette Best of OKC issue, I was shocked—shocked—to see that the readers of said publication picked Iron Star “Urban” Barbeque as the best BBQ in Oklahoma City. Last time I went there was a wedding reception being held in a private room. The brisket was very good and tender” more, “This is and has always been one of the best barbecue places you could hope to go to. Maybe the friendliness of the staff, or quite possibly the perfection of the sauce! We found for the ambulance to be pleasant, the food was great, and the customer service was impeccable. require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us13.list-manage.com","uuid":"dc95a236cf615c6ee9268d3e4","lid":"67dae9923b"}) }) Thin and wonderful liver with savory onions over mashed potatoes. Click here for our employment application.

The mushroom ravioli is a great appetizer, and ordered with pomme frites which you can dip into the sauce makes a great accompaniment to cocktails for two. The Oklahoma City Metropolitan Area is an urban region in Central Oklahoma.It is the largest metropolitan area in the state of Oklahoma and contains the state capital and principal city, Oklahoma City.It is often known as the Oklahoma City Metro (sometimes shortened to simply "the Metro"), Oklahoma City Metroplex, or Greater Oklahoma City in addition to the nicknames Oklahoma City itself … Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. A jacket/shirt would be my suggestion. Went” more, “I had high hopes that my first BBQ in OKC would be a home run favorite based on all the other high reviews, but after getting the 2 meat combo plate at $18 + tip, I was not overly impressed. My wife describes the Avocado & Cucumber soup as "The best soup I have ever tasted." I had liver and onions. It was not good. 7 tips and reviews. And we're not blowin' smoke here – our family's been perfecting our BBQ for over 80 delicious years. Wonderful bartenders, great wine list. After attending a BBQ competition in 2012 as a spectator with my “crew”, wife Kimberly, daughters Jennifer, Madison, Brooklyn and son, Cooper, we decided to go from grilling for friends and family on the weekends, to conquering the BBQ world as Clark Crew BBQ. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Finally, your personal shopper will explain our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service, and help you place an order if you so desire. It’s a good, quick BBQ option. One-half mile west of I-235 (Exit NW 36th) on the corner of NW 36th Street and Shartel. Wait staff is always friendly and professional, many have been there for years. Trent S.Yelp. So if you're looking for a quick meal, a hearty family dinner, or a crowd-pleasing office lunch, give us a call or visit one of our seven locations throughout Oklahoma City, Bethany, El Reno, Mustang, Enid, and Ardmore. To see the entire special section with all the winners from every category and Q&A articles with OKC’s best, visit the 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards. It's about the process and its about the people. My entree was the Parmesan Risotto and it was perfectly executed--I would describe it as gourmet comfort food. Out of chicken and sliced brisket on a Friday night at 6pm. The ribs were fantastic, and the burnt ends were the best I've ever had (I do smoke ribs at home, for context). Will go here often. Founded in the 1800s by Max Aue, Leon Spring's cityscape changed when Max's son, Rudolph, opened a one-stop gas station, garage, and grocery store. I have been to the one in Bricktown a few times. Perhaps its the perfectly seasoned and cooked meat.

Email us for additional information

The service was incredible, like having your own individual server. Was I wrong, the hand made guacamole was great it had some pico, ciltranto, it was GRAND. The only items that were hot were the okra and fries. Schedule Appointment, adminMay 6, 2016Business Reviews, opinion, weigh inLeave a Comment. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Sarah Jane Blumenthal and is located at 2721 Sw 124th Terrace, Oklahoma City, OK 73170. It is our go to place for the food and drinks and the quiet atmosphere where you can have a conversation in a cozy setting. Our managers will confirm your order via fax or email. Then out of peach cobbler.. Light wasn't on. We went walking around the area and decided to eat here because they had an outside area right on the canal…” more. Alfresco 30" ALXE 1 Door and 2 Drawers Cart Model. We informed staff and still charged us full price. It’s not too pricey, and they give you a decent helping! Oklahoma Station BBQ - 4331 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 - Rated 4.8 based on 20 Reviews "Our go to place for BBQ for over 20 years. Commenting on NewsOK requires a NewsOK Pro or Oklahoman subscription. And of course the setting is intimate with a subdued mood. Won’t go back ever. I can’t put my finger on it.

Wonderful bartenders, great wine list.More. There service is always awesome, and they have great accommodations for families and children! Delivery is available based on scheduling with a $300 minimum order and 20% delivery charge in the OKC Metro area. Donna H/Yelp. It is very casual and you will smell like barbecue make sure that you get a piece of the banana strawberry cake.” more, “Really solid bbq and the pit smell outside is pure awesomeness! Each step we take is a step forward towards our new normal. Fresh meats (never frozen) go into our smokers very early every morning and some even go in the night before. Is the restaurant a formal attire, say with a coat and tie or possibly just a nice shirt/jacket/and pants? 10. The annual Readers' Choice Awards is in the books, and here are 5 of the best BBQ spots in Oklahoma City -- chosen by you! What's the dress like? 405-524-5925. Twenty-four hour notice required. Metro Bistro exceeded our high expectations. Susan Phillips: Really good BBQ and rolls! This is a little bit of trouble for me, because I have 4 small kids. This iconic BBQ joint has been dishing out hickory-smoked meats & homestyle sides in a humble venue since 1974.