Randomly crashed with the same errors everyone else gets. Not yet reviewed. Take down an entire skyscraper in multiplayer and keep fighting in the dust and debris that follows. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory. I'll never buy another EA video game after this. Absolutely nothing compares to the sheer scale and scope of Battlefield 4. PC Download Limited time deal. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I'm very tech savvy. ... ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10+) Not yet reviewed. Only in Battlefield will you experience the intensity of Revolution, dynamically changing the environment by cutting the power to a building and shrouding your enemies in darkness or reducing a skyscraper to rubble. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other. Shop for battlefield 4 ps4 at Best Buy. SO beware. 2.3 (3 Reviews) 3 Answered Questions ... on Windows 7. This is my first time buying a Battlefield game, and it will be my last. The awe-inspiring power of the Frostbite 3 engine delivers the highest standard of immersion in entertainment. Pros: Campaign isn't the main feature of this game, although it's quite enjoyable, of course after 1 play through it isn't very entertaining. Bought this game on last gen when it was first released and repurchased it for PS4 and I'm still loving it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Maps are well designed. Internet connection is extremely fast, I get consistent 100/20. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and the same thing. Buy this game if you like to gamble. However, that is due to the PS4, not the game. I played the beta version of it on PC and had loads of fun even though it was just one level. How do I know, besides the fact that I haven't heard a response in 3 weeks? I hope it's the last time it happens and I've gotten an update since then. I don't want to get too far into that, but if I pay for your game outright, and you want to put popups at the menus, don't expect me to ever purchase your products ever again. Really wish they wouldn't do that :/ teases are not cool. I have done everything above and beyond to fix the issue. All my ports are open, I have the recommended NAT type. ESRB Rating: Mature | by Battlefield 4. I've yet to have my save file corrupt on me *crosses fingers*. Such is the way of software. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Take part in massive 64-player battles on next-gen platforms and PC, while two Commanders can join the fight to help turn the tide. Only in Battlefield will you lead a naval assault from the back of a gun boat. You’ve pulled the trigger, now drop the bomb. 3.6 out of 5 stars 273. Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Continuing to set the industry standard in ultra-immersive soundscapes, whether it's the explosive chaos of all-out warfare or a gentle breeze passing through the trees. I am use to having my fire button as R1 from playing on the PS3, however on PS4 it is R2 and you cant change it for the life of you. Because what are they busy fixing? Cons: Bumped this review down 1 egg because of the initial bugs it faced, although now I haven't encountered a bug or glitch in months! They've done nothing to innovate over previous games in the series. The descriptors for the rating are Blood, Strong Violence and Language, which is pretty standard for this series. Also, it seems like it takes a very long time to get new weapons and weapon upgrades in the multiplayer compared to Call of Duty. I've been a programmer for 15 years and before that a network admin. ESRB Rating: M (Mature 17+) User rating, 2.3 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Only in Battlefield can you change the landscape in real-time with interactive environments that react to your every move. Visit Battlelog to discuss all things Battlefield. The story was entertaining. New maps, more vehicles, weapons and destruction allow you to create your own path and play to your strengths. to Battlefield... instead of fixing the issues. Pros: They brought back commander mode. Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. 3.8 out of 5 stars 17. Still, it's typical Battlefield so if you like the rest of the series you'll like this. I had issues with joining a match when I first got it, but now ever since an update and putting my PS4 in the DMZ of my router (I forgot to at first) I've been able to join matches without a hitch. 3.6 out of 5 stars 97. Overall Review: I would have at least rated this game a 4 star if it weren't for the crashes. It's probably the PS4's fault with how they designed the R2/L2 buttons to feel like triggers, but DICE really could and should have had the option to change the fire button back to R1 for those who are use to playing like that. The map design isn't all that good. They're adding ADS... yes ADVERTISEMENTS! I haven't heard a single word about it, it's been 3 weeks. Pros: Large maps, 64 players per match, lots of vehicles, environment is responsive to the battle going on. https://www.newegg.com/ea-battlefield-4-playstation-4/p/N82E16879200892, https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll640/79-200-892-11.jpg. This item will be available on December 10, 2020. The game is just plain broke. Pros: It's a really fun FPS. Call in powerful gunships to circle strategic locations and help repel enemy forces. Cons: The game crashed once so far since I've gotten it. The single player campaign has a great storyline, excellent level design, great graphics (not a huge jump from last gen, but the frame rate is definitely smoother and the graphics are more detailed) and very nice gameplay mechanics. 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. I like the customization on weapons even down to the rail type and barrel. Order squad members to assist in the fight and play to your own strengths. I love all the vehicles. Cons: I've only had it for a few days and I've run into several bugs. I assure you, this isn't the case. Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Every time I tell people my issue they point the finger at me as if I don't know what I'm doing or I didn't open my ports right. Drive the new and agile attack boats to combat enemies on the water and on the coastline. Parents need to know that Battlefield V is a World War II-based first-person shooter game available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows-based PCs. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I submitted the error and contacted EA. Commander Mode puts you at the heart of the situation room, letting you deliver critical intelligence, manage support activity and deploy powerful war assets during true squad-based team play. All of my other games still work online. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Cons: When starting a match, the graphics and audio take several seconds to 'catch up'. -1 egg for that! This one did not. 5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. It actually runs smoother on my PS4 than my PC even after some upgrades, but I only upgraded my PC to a mid range gaming PC at best. Your actions physically change the battlefield in real-time, providing interactive game environments that react to your every move. Nothing worked. Pros: I have it on PS3 and got it on PS4 for the measly 10 buck upgrade. Overall Review: The game was fun when it was working. This item will be released on December 10, 2020. Electronic Arts/DICE has created an explosive sequel worthy of your time, money, and effort -- but take heed of the ESRB's "Mature" rating for strong and realistic violence (and strong profanity). The game brings the epic scale and scope of World War II to a more personal level, putting players not only on the frontlines of battle, but also deep into the hearts and minds of the individuals fighting for something greater. sounds about right. Battlefield 4 further enhances the series’ signature mix of infantry and vehicle gameplay. Overall Review: This was one of the reasons I bought a PS4. $20.99 Your price for this item is $20.99. Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser! ESRB Rating: Mature | Oct 26, 2013 | by Electronic Arts. Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. Get a strategic overview of the combat area and monitor the battle through the eyes of your squad leaders on the ground. Tho the DLC tease is bad, I am happy to see that the battlefield 2125 carrier assault is coming back. They released it incomplete with the plan of fixing it as they go, but it's now been 4 months and nothing has changed. Windows $6.99 $ 6. EA couldn't care less about my problem. The geo based leaderboards will let you see who's the best tank driver or jet pilot in the world, in your country, or on your street. Overall Review: Overall, happy with it. Cons: It feels just like the previous battlefield game. Get in the thrilling water-based combat in Battlefield 4. Overall Review: It's the best FPS on the PS4, at least until destiny comes out, but not as good as the older games in the series. The graphics and destructible environments are better than ever. However I prefer the controller over KB&M (just personal preference, much more used to it) and would rather have this game on the PS4 than PC. In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home. The thing is this, though. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, PlayStation 4 Games, Consoles & Accessories, PlayStation 3 Games, Consoles & Accessories. Pros: The graphics are good. This is a welcome change from the constant rehash and repeat Call of Dutys since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Pay to win micro-transactions are evil, shame on you EA. I updated and it sat at the black screen with the white blinking cursor before even getting to a menu. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Graphics are smooth for the most part. The maps are small compared to BF2. Get it as soon as Fri, Oct 16. 99 $39.99 $39.99. An unmatched level of visual and audio fidelity, superior character animations, and dynamic environments. Now you know. Ver más detalles. UU. Nothing changed from the day before with my internet, my connection, my PS4... one night it was working, the next day it wouldn't even start. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 4083 reviews. Game stopped working randomly. Overall Review: I'm sure that EA will eventually figure out how to run a server, i mean, if i can do it alone, then 20 payed employees should be able to do it 20 times faster... so 1 half of a day? Adapt to a dynamic Battlefield where a skyscraper can collapse and a carrier can break in two. The only reason I'm giving it above 1 star is because when the game 'worked' it was pretty fun.