The boutonnières were also awesome. Each time I'm blown away! Definitely the least stressful part of planning the wedding. 13 other reviews that are not currently recommended. 1. The staff at this place is outstanding and friendly. Hope you find an excuse to visit a Santa Fe again. Click the "Call" button. We offer birthday flower delivery to Santa Fe, NM or nationwide. The woman on the phone made it super easy. I got there and they said they couldn't even look to see what white flowers they have until later this afternoon. Not only did they happily change the delivery date but my Mom got her flowers within a couple of hours of me calling. Thanks so much for allowing us to participate in your glorious day. I'm so thankful I called Barton's. See all photos from Cody P. for Barton's Flowers. Thanks for taking the time to "Yelp". What a treat. 3. They did my flowers for my wedding and blew it out of the park. An employee called to verify the delivery information which was nice.I did not see the arrangement myself but the recipient said it was beautiful. Stephen and his team are so friendly and kind to work with and definitely relieved some of my wedding planning panic. We will call you at the time you designated. Liven up any birthday party with a festive birthday flowers or surprise them with a cheerful "Happy Birthday" bouquet! They did not disappoint! The prices were very reasonable as well. !The arrangements are beautiful, unique, and they last a long time. After four years of nothing less than 5-star reviews (from 40+ reviewers on Google, Yelp & Facebook) I’m sorry you could not wait 5-10 minutes we reviewed orders to see what was available for your somewhat specific order (we did not say it would take hours.) Barton's did a beautiful job creating an arrangement for my daughter who has the flu -- their sunny yellow and orange creation brightened her day! The designs are perfect. 3/31/2019I can’t believe you took the time to write a review the weekend of your wedding! We’re  pleased to know that you found the website to be effective and especially pleased to know the recipient enjoyed his or her flowers. shop all Anniversary Flowers. Items will be saved for 14 days, shop all I initially tried to order an arrangement from 1800Flowers, and nothing on that website that I liked was available for delivery in Santa Fe :( Then I looked into local places and found Barton's flowers. They worked with me to get exactly what I wanted and were always responsive when my husband and I had questions. Other florists told me it was impossible to get certain flowers I had requested and the florists that could source some of the flowers that I wanted, quoted me an exorbitant fee. Barton's was so easy to work with and very warm towards me every I called. Please verify your email address to reset your password. 2. Thanks for the post and thanks for calling Barton’s. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. … 3. Stephen patiently listened to all of my requests, poured over pinterest photos with me to create the look I wanted and most importantly stayed in budget and delivered on magazine worthy florals. 2/27/2019It was a pleasure brightening your daughter’s day. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. 10/21/2019After four years of nothing less than 5-star reviews (from 40+ reviewers on Google, Yelp & Facebook) I’m sorry you could not wait 5-10 minutes we reviewed orders to see what was available for your somewhat specific order (we did not say it would take hours.) Not only did they bring my vision to life, they worked within my budget and traveled all the way to Colorado for me! Barton's Flowers can deliver locally to Santa Fe, NM or nationwide!! We've got all types of flowers for an anniversary. You originally wanted something from the cooler but 100% white super-premium flowers... No one in Santa Fe ever has such a thing premade. They'll be sure to get well soon! Thanksgiving Flowers, shop all (800) 238-0392. Filter Your Results, (505) 982-9731 When my mom unexpectedly left town and a delivery attempt had already been made, Barton's stayed in contact with me and assured me they'd re-make and re-deliver them when she got back. It was simply stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful wedding photos and for your kind words. 5/20/2018Thanks for the post and thanks for calling Barton’s. We believe we would have merited a 1-star review for missing a funeral or a wedding bouquet in the wrong color... not for asking a customer if she could wait 5-10 minutes to see if we had the flowers available to make her last-minute arrangement. I'm more than pleased and would recommend Barton's to everyone! It’s always a special treat to be a small part of a wedding celebration. I was worried about ordering flowers since I live in New York and my mom lives in Santa Fe, but I got Stephen on the phone and he listened to all of my ideas graciously and carefully. Items will be saved for 14 days. and his team are so friendly and kind to work with and definitely relieved some of my wedding planning panic. And I'll make sure to recommend them to the rest of the office too! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about, I initially tried to order an arrangement from 1800Flowers, and nothing on that website that I liked was available for delivery in Santa Fe :(. Stephen and the rest of the crew at Barton's are amazing! Enter your phone number Look no further than Barton's Flowers for birthday gifts! Click the "Call" button. Thanks!! Excellent service. It’s always a special treat to be a small part of a wedding celebration. What a nice way to start the new year! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Barton's Flowers. Thanks for stopping in and thanks taking the time to write a review. As the only flower shop open this holiday weekend we had just accepted three all white funeral orders. Log in to save this item as a favorite. 5/20/2018Thank you for the post but mostly w thank you for including Barton’s in your truly memorable wedding. Comment from Stephen J. of Barton's Flowers. It was such a joy to create these arrangements for your beautiful home. I met with Stephen rather last minute for wedding flowers after another vendor fell through and not only did they deliver but Stephen went above and beyond to makes sure my day was perfect! Thanks for calling Barton’s. I received compliments on them all night. Only three add on items can be selected at a time. Sorry you did not wait to see one of 5 star white flower arrangements. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Barton's Flowers delivers to Santa Fe, NM . What a joke. Thanks for calling Barton’s. 1722 St. Michaels Dr. Suite H, Santa Fe, 87505 Open: Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm, Sat by appointment only Closed Sundays P: (505) 982-9731 Thanks for calling Barton’s. Best wishes for wonderful years ahead. Fantastic! “Stephen and his team are so friendly and kind to work with and definitely relieved some of my wedding planning panic.” in 4 reviews, Since 1962 Barton’s has been Santa Fe’s go-to source for wedding, birthday, sympathy and celebration flowers. Look no further for get well gifts than Barton's Flowers. Romance isn't just for Valentine's Day, celebrate your love every day with a romantic gift from Barton's Flowers, your local florist in Santa Fe. 6/5/2018It was an honor and a pleasure to meet you, understand your vision and then create your wedding flowers And your friends and family were so thoughtful and helpful as we were setting up... please thank them again for us. I will continue working with them and would recommend them to anyone!!!! Barton's Flowers can help! I think it’s great that while some people keep a cake topper in the freezer for years, you have created a living reminder of your special day. Your phone number has successfully been submitted. It was truly our pleasure to put together the flowers for your art-inspired wedding. Enter your phone number Send Sympathy Bouquets today! Barton's is friendly, reliable & the best florist in town...a Santa Fe institution. Only three add on items can be selected at a time. Bring flowers to Thanksgiving dinner. Since 1962 Barton’s has been Santa Fe’s go-to source for wedding, birthday, sympathy and celebration flowers. v I hope our paths cross again. Called with a last minute panic on New Year's Day and Steve was so kind and went out of his way to deliver them far out of his way. Thanks for stopping in and thanks taking the time to write a review. Dial-up users, do not select "now" if your phone line is in use. I think it’s great that while some people keep a cake topper in the freezer for years, you have created a living reminder of your special day. Thanks for finding Barton’s. It was a pleasure brightening your daughter’s day. Barton's was the florist for my wedding. 7/24/2020Thanks for finding Barton’s in Santa Fe. What a treat that you took the time to let us know we made your husband smile. Make Someone Smile Flowers. It would have taken us five minutes to figure out but it seems we miscommunicated that and you thought it would take longer. Look no further than Barton's Flowers for birthday gifts! It would have taken us five minutes to figure out but it seems we miscommunicated that and you thought it would take longer. Barton Flowers do exceptionally beautiful flower arrangements. I was bummed to see Bartons with such A low review rate as they are the BEST in town. As the only flower shop open this holiday weekend we had just accepted three all white funeral orders. And the delivery was fast! Great customer service. We’re  pleased to know that you found the website to be effective and especially pleased to know the recipient enjoyed his or her flowers. Once verified, you'll be prompted to set a new password on our website. See all photos from Marilyn P. for Barton's Flowers. We did not want to say we could do something and have you be disappointed.