You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I used to work in the restaurant industry, this would get someone very sick if they are what I was smelling. I love it on chicken or salmon. Guaranteed 100% … Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. and delicious flavor also goes well with any of our delicious pasta shapes, Arrived in dangerous condition, possible to get food poisoning! 01654010345. However, the day after I ordered it the price I paid dropped from over $17 USD down to just under $12 USD, I plan to order again but feel like I was cheated and there's nothing that can be done. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Can’t find the information you’re looking for? Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto delivers a rich, nutty taste with freshly grated, premium Italian cheeses, like Grana Padano and Pecorino Romano. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2018. Finely diced ingredients infused in oil for a delicious, … Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This morning, my son had a slice of sourdough toast topped with an egg and some of this pesto for breakfast. Smelled terrible, was probably bad. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Have dietary or allergy restrictions? Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Who ever thinks of nuts in a sauce for pasta??? I can understand price fluctuations but really, a drop of more than five dollars overnight! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Our mission is to help people live better by bringing well-being and the joy of eating into their everyday lives. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Meanwhile in a skillet, sauté zucchini and carrots with olive oil for two minutes over high heat. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. An American favorite with a variety of lasagne sheet options and recipes from Barilla. My conclusion is that this particular recipe is NOT for single people. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Cook pasta according to package directions. Barilla usually has really good products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto delivers a rich, nutty taste with freshly grated, premium Italian cheeses, like Grana Padano and Pecorino Romano. 4.5 out of 5 stars 97 ratings. I recommend adding a bit more lemon juice or zest to brighten it up, but good as is. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Ingredients: Basil, Sunflower Oil, Spinach, Garlic, Grana Padano Cheese ((Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes (Egg)), Salt, Cashews, Potato Flakes, Pecorino Romano Cheese (Sheep's Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Natural Basil Flavor. Unable to add item to List. It added a nice layer of oil and flavor to the pie. These fun and versatile shapes do well in a pasta salad, baked dishes and with chunkier sauces. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So delicious and flavorful. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Rustic Basil Pesto sauce is delicious tossed with just about any Barilla pasta. ), Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2018, I have bought the Barilla Sauce before, and it was excellent, HOWEVER, the jar insIde the box was Tomato & Basil sauce, NOT PESTO, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2018. I watch food cooking shows and learned from the "Pioneer Woman" about this pesto sauce. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018. There was a problem completing your request. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Love, Barilla Pesto. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. McCormick Classic Ground Cinnamon Shaker Bottle, 2.37 oz, Compagnia Sanremo Pesto DOP Basil Pesto, 6.5 oz. Nutrition Information: (Serving Size of about 1/4 cup or 1/3 of a jar) Calories: 200; Total Fat: 19g (29% DV); Sat Fat: 2.5g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 600mg; Total Carb: 5g (2% DV); Protein: 3g, This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Good pesto sauce, very tasty and with good thickness. Elevate your every day meals with artisanal cut pasta. I ate a bowel and ended up throwing the rest away. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Originally from Genoa, Italy, traditional Basil Pesto sauces have a delicious taste and texture Made possible with a blend of flavorful ingredients like basil, cheese, nuts, and oil. First of all, I LOVE pesto sauce, so consider the source. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Over 140 years of Italian passion goes into our products. My family LOVES this sauce. Enjoy our take on this Italian favorite! Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. Nothing beats a freshly made pesto, but this is a good product. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. So, I ordered it from Amazon and was quite pleased. Really adds a punch of flavor...Also good added to other meals. I always make sure this is in my pantry! Classic Pasta Taste powered by 100% plant protein. Overall, five stars. An American favorite with a variety of lasagne sheet options and recipes from Barilla. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I may never get to know why we have to dispose of it here in U. S. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2019. these are so yummy!!! Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto delivers a rich, nutty taste with freshly grated, premium Italian cheeses, like Grana Padano and Pecorino Romano. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019, I live in the North East and wait for spring to plant basil so I can make pesto. Available from these sellers. Easy to use; makes any pasta special, and tastes good. Homemade Tortellini too. Try Barilla Creamy Ricotta & Basil Pesto Sauce for a lightly whisked, smooth & creamy pesto sauce without any added cream. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Select Option. Finely diced ingredients infused in oil for a delicious, balanced texture. Register for an account on barilla.com to receive coupons, recipes, and newsletters. Please try again. Made with high-quality ingredients like 100% fresh Italian cheeses and basil … The perfect ingredient for a creamy pasta sauce, bread or pizza spread and party dip. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. See more details at. Please try again. I cook my pasta before pouring it into a pan along with this pesto sauce and cook for another 5-7 min and then it's shear pasta heaven! Please try your search again later. Please try again. The perfect shapes for young children and equally delicious in your next soup recipe. THE CHOICE OF ITALY Unable to add item to List. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Drain pasta, stir in zucchini, carrots, and pesto; garnish with cheese before serving. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 01654010345, Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto with Cellentani & Zucchini Spirals, 1/3 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Fish-Free, Nut Free, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free.