Battle in a dock yard. First round on me. Bane actuallly won against Hulk. Hulk doesn't stand a chance. Maybe a half toner. Without the durability Bane loses, he may get a few hits in but even without his healing Hulk can tank his own hits. Doesn't that mean they both keep their respective durability levels...? Super strength without durability or invulnerability is useless and is only good for lifting.you may be able to lift a 25 pound weight, but try punching it and see what happens. Gallery You still didn't give him Hulks durability which means he literally get's oneshoted. odd. Instead of getting cancer which is what would happen in reality, it gives him Hulk's strength. He snapped zipties without any problem. He may be as strong as Hulk but the green guy will tank the blows and turn him into paste. 2008 Hulk got hurt by a grenade launcher, got cut by Helicopter Rotor(?)

Bane shoots him with a stinger missile. Due to Mjolnir tanking and the Leviathan punches. Spider-Man (with the "Other" powers) vs Bane (using the "venom") on the NYC rooftops. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. @theacidskull: He was being sarcastic and mocking the whole thing, not actually serious... Because Bane doesn't have Hulk's durability, it's either Bane punches Hulk and kills himself or Hulk punches Bane and kills him. Team Red Hood vs Deathstroke & Bane. or other fragments from the exploding Helicopter. Team Red Hood vs Team Clayface.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Can he take down the green behemoth?? 10 years ago.
As I stated, he did get shot, and was bleeding, by standard bullutes, iirc, not sure if it healed over time or what, but the fact that it did damage to him and couldn't take heavy artillery directly, means he can be hurt.

He gets one-shotted. Bane vs The Hulk # The Hulk tf. My point to him dying out of a helicopter was that he can be killed, by not to harder means, unlike all the other Hulks. Superhero Class.

I don't think it's possible to have super strength without proportional durability unless the power is telekinetic in nature. Also i think threads like these are against the rules, since you put way too many ridiculous limitations.
Nuff said.

But then I saw OP again and realized that this was TDKR Bane, this makes this more interesting. Not cool , now everone will think I wrote that when it is in fact blatently wrong . Tendons, ligaments,and bones also grow and strengthen. @lordraiden: so your saying the tv hulk didnt have a healing factor too? It just occurred to me. They both start 50ft apart in the same tunnels Bane fought Batman. Bane would get an uptick in durability.

This is his strongest version of his current venom. 24 hours prep Bane should be able to collapse the tunnel on the Hulk like in TDKR or bring some heavy firepower. Came on here to say Hulk one shots, but after seeing his feats I still think Hulk wins, but not a stomp. ce. Even the guy who considers Hulk fodder still thinks he stomps this . Hulk knows kung fu now, so no one is safe. 49 Comments.

Second scenario is same except Bane has 24hrs prep before leading him down to his lair. OP said he felt down in a pool of gamma, assuming he would get Hulk's abilities or this thread is pointless. + Why did you put TDKR Bane here for? to bad he doesn't win, Hulk still has thrown a bear around and lifted motorcycles above his head, Bane still doesn't compare. Bane explodes himself when he punches hulk with his hulk lvl strength. One guy got super strength, he tried to punch a while and his arm pretty much turned to paste. The way Bane’s steroid works is that the venom injected into his body triggers receptors in his muscles which spark growth. @AllStarSuperman: Lifting a bike isn't really that impressive. Does anyone else find the picture of Bane and the cop really hilarious?

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Bane lifts Hulk up and attempts to squeeze the life out of him, locking him in a tightening bear hug. Of course he'd die without the durability. Hulk still wins though. When someone lifts weights their muscles are not the only thing to get stronger and denser. he killed 12 Arkham royal guards without any effort. He is not that very strong.

Comment deleted. 1) Going unphased by a strike w/ a baseball bat to the back of the head (not on vemom) 2) Venomless Bane VS Azrael on Venom. It's not really a contest: Hulk can head butt bane and he'll be out.. Bane is strong don't get me wrong he is But he doesn't even remotely come close to the Hulk It's like comparing Bane vs superman not really fair. His body couldn't withstand the power generated by itself when it strikes Hulk. wow.....i thought i was going with hulk on this one but tv hulk just dont seem so powerful....yea he a lil strong but not much going for him.....bane win, Oh...*Put beer back in bag* Guess I'll be on my way then, TV Hulk is certainly not anywhere close to his Comic Book incarnation...but he's still way more powerful than Nolan's Bane.

Both in savage mode. TV show Hulk is a lot weaker than his counterparts, and Bane is no slouch in the intelligence department. Both in savage mode. The Hulk begins to grow even larger in Bane's arm, the luchador barely able to keep hold of the wriggling behemoth. @lordraiden: Yeah I wasnt sure either if the tv hulk had a healing factor or not, the comic versions and the movie versions did, but this one i cant remember, i remember an episode where a few thugs tossed bruce banner out of a home and he got angry and when he came back as hulk he tossed them around like toys, so no hes not as big, strong or as durable as the hulks in the movies or comics, but he still seem'd durable enough, but as far as this battle goes i guess i could call it a stalemate.

. By LeX-207 Watch. Nah, Hulk in the tv series may not compare to the movie/real Hulks, but even he was above superhumanly strong, as he could lift cars, plow throw walls of brick/concrete etc, he would have been a 3-5tonner, possibly??

With 24 hours prep Bane should be able to beat the Hulk.

This topic is locked from further discussion. @joker567892: We don't see Hulk onscreen for minutes and he's back with a nose bleed. @angryhulks: you are correct. LMAO !!!!! Yea compared to comic book standards that ain't sh!+. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. MCU Hulk vs Bane from the Harley Quinn animated show.

@squaddoubleyou: @kryptonianking88: Alright, how about against pharse 1 Hulk? Cause he doesn't get Hulk's durability, just his strength. Hulk is a slow brick with zero skill in the MCU, I mantain that the likes of Iron Man or Cap would beat him. To have any version of Bane be more powerful than any version of the Hulk is IMO . @sufferedtoker: Nah, if this was the case Thor would one shot him in all of their fights.

Can he take down Iron Man I can agree with.

@atheistknowledge: I was just assuming he got hulks durability what's the point without it?

This is a question that really comes down to natural versus and artificial strength. @grandsymbiote94: How much is a motorcycle by average? I'll assume Bane takes Hulks durability. Broke Batman's mask casually. Hulk would Murder.... Bane would only last 2 minutes at the longest.

Bane created a fist size crater in concrete. Look at Hulk's right hand, the paint is coming off lmao. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Ragdolling a dozen shipping container isn't bad but Leviathan feat still fodderizises, @ezra_: Well he did stop a punch with the aid of flight from batman with one arm early in the fight . I thought all version of Hulks had healing factors and that dna in them which keeps em close to indestructable... if bane fell out of a helicopter, he'd die too.

@void_reborn: I agree with that. Anyway, thought I'd make a come back with another Marvel Vs DC piece, enjoy!

Bane's way more skilled, so he's going to land more hits, but even with the strength boost, he isn't as durable and he doesn't have an accelerated healing factor.

Either he ends it quickly and brutally or things drag on and he suffers a savage defeat. I guess Tv show Hulk is not more than 2 tones.

The tv Hulk had a healing factor I think it was just very slow one episode Bruce was crippled in and it took the Hulk a little while to heal.Also tv Hulk wasn't all that strong his top feats were beating through a brick wall and throwing people across rooms.

5K Views. Dialogue here is critical . Bane goes toe to toe with Lou Ferrigno's Hulk from the TV series. Hulk from 2008 solo film (Avengers 2012). Bane gets one shotted. Yes it does. And they weigh more than Horses. Battle in a dock yard.

Yeah those Bane feats are at tops 20 tonners feats. @elderskaar: I don't see how that would matter, hulk still outclasses him in almost every other way and one punch will knock banes head off. Bane without venom is easily in the novemvigintillion ranges; with Venom he's incalculable. Except Bane didn't gain his strength through years of training he just fell in a pool of gamma radiation and gained Hulks strength, after all this is a random hypothetical scenario, now whether or not his bones and muscle would break and tear if he tried to actually exercise that strength is another thing. Bane winning a battle at all is drink worthy.

In that dc story futures end, supermans powers split and were given to oridinary people. Seriously how is this not locked? Bane vs The Hulk # The Hulk Hahaha NOPE.