We usually grill it outside. This tartar sauce recipe takes just minutes to stir together from scratch. Salt Crusted Baked Snapper. Cooking fish can be as simple as turning on your oven and baking it for a few minutes. For doneness, the fish should begin to flake and the milky white fish juices will ooze out. Homemade cookies are always a welcome treat. Depending on the thickness of your fish, baked fish recipes can cook in as little as 4 to 6 minutes. I hope to encourage a love for cooking by creating fool-proof recipes that are easy and delicious. See how you can personalize your home's entrance with holiday front door decorations, including evergreen wreaths, garlands, pinecones, and pops of plaid. The topping is great. I tried this recipe tonight and was quite pleased with the results although I did not use grouper. (Full recipe in recipe card below.). I added 1 tsp of horseradish and sprinkled bread crumbs on fish. Your kitty deserves a name as special as she is. Quick and easy thanks for the recipe!!! Sprinkle fish with shallots, then pour over sauce. This is a regular dish in my house. . At the very least a sprinkle of parmesan or perhaps some lemon oils expressed from a lemon peel over the fish. Yes, literally a few minutes. We loved this very simple recipe! I use cod for the fish, hubs (mr pickey) even likes it! This was sooo easy and delicious ! I also use olive oil instead of butter. It takes longer to heat up the oven than it does to prepare this recipe! Fantastic recipe. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce is fragrant then set aside. Baked with asparagus and a delicious lemon butter sauce this is a gluten-free and keto friendly recipe the whole family will love. I tried this because I love fish but my husband and 2 small kids do not. Sorry, I too tried this twice and got the same results as PGH Gourmet - mush. I have just found your delicious recipes as I was looking for a lemon butter sauce. NDTV Food  |  Updated: June 23, 2020 17:23 IST. So to help, we've pulled out our best baked fish recipes that use few ingredients and fewer utensils - a win-win situation. Served it over brown rice with green beans - all spritzed with lemon. Came out wonderful! We buy the fillets at Sam's/Costco and cut them into small portions and that works just fine for us. I used Tilapia fish with this sause. Learn how your comment data is processed. I've used panko but prefer the bread crumbs. See video or photos in post. I bought 2 lbs of Cod which I cut up into fillets. I use tilapia and the kids love it. I am sure it will be a standby recipe for us. Halibut is my preferred fish but I have used tilapia as well. Get tips for arranging living room furniture in a way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most of your space. We usually use cod. You just need to cook clever and get creative! Used this recipe on mahi mahi and hubby thought it was fantastic. , about 1.5cm / 1/2" thick, skinless and boneless (Note 1). Dinner made real easy: this Baked Fish recipe comes with a Lemon Cream Sauce and is made in ONE baking dish! Preheat oven to 200°C / 390°F (all oven types). Most fish bake very well but for this recipe any white fish will work: In a 200ºC/400ºF pre-heated oven, fish fillets should take no longer than 10-12 minutes to cook. This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. And love all the different vegetables! Try our parchment-baked fish with lemongrass or this 20-minute (from start to table!) Then baked in a 425 degree oven on a foil lined baking sheet for 12 mintues. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until fish is just cooked. If it will be cooked immediately after thawing you can microwave it on the defrost setting, stopping when fish is still icy but pliable. They have a tendency to be a bit dry. Definitely will make again. Blaine Moats, Credit: Sheet pan dinners are a trusted staple in most busy households because you can make a full, nutritious meal for your family with minimal dishes to deal with and very little effort. Thanksgiving Countdown: A Stress-Free Guide to Hosting for the First Time, 23 of Our Test Kitchen's Best Cookie Recipes of All Time, Make Your Fireplace a Focal Point with These 26 Mantel Decor Ideas, Is It Possible to Host a Safe Thanksgiving Dinner IRL? Yummy! 1 ½ pounds grouper or other white fish fillets, 1 ½ tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted.