Specifications of Bajaj Platina 100 Bajaj Platina 100 is powered by 102 cc engine.This Platina 100 engine generates a power of 7.9 PS @ 7500 rpm and a torque of 8.3 Nm @ 5500 rpm. I buy a new bike for the agency and I ride it. Planning to buy Bajaj Platina 100? The Bajaj Platina 100 is powered by a 102 cc air-cooled engine which produces of power. It has a fuel tank of 11 L and a . The Bajaj Platina 100 starts at Rs 50,464 and goes up to Rs 60,826 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Bajaj Platina 100 Mileage, Interior Images, Top Speed, Colors, Reviews, Key Features, Pros, Cons and Showrooms in Bangladesh. Know detailed technical specifications like suspension, engine type, brakes, fuel tank, dimensions, mileage, etc. But maintenance and the average is good, comfort is also great as it is a very.....Read More, This bike has a very good mileage 75KM/PL approx. Platina 100 Specifications The Bajaj Platina 100 BS6 uses a 102cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine with an electronic carburettor. Platina 100 Specs, Features and Price. I using this bike form the past 3 years. Platina ES 100 comes with a distinctive look. The Bajaj Platina 100 is powered by a 102 cc air-cooled engine which produces of power. I used this.....Read More. It is available in three variants. Its a nice bike for city and short rides, gives superb mileage, low maintenance. Bajaj Platina 100 Motorcycle Price in Bangladesh, Full Specifications 2020. from Bajaj Nepal official. It churns out 7.9PS at 8500rpm and 8.34Nm at 5500rpm. It is available in three variants. Only lacks in looks. The Bajaj Platina 100 starts at Rs 50,464 and goes up to Rs 60,826 (ex-showroom, Delhi). I realise that it can be very harmful to sweat and good rides. Its list of stylish features goes on to include an improved superior bright chrome finish, fade free paint and a superior gloss with scratch resistance that makes the Platina stand out from the crowd. Know about Bajaj Platina 100 price, mileage, reviews, images, specifications, features, colours and more at Bajaj Auto. If you are looking for a bike with great fuel efficiency, you may go for Bajaj ... Bring Home Bajaj Platina at Low Down Payment ... Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI, Tubular Single Down Tube with Lower Cradle Frame, 110 mm, Spring on Spring (SoS) with Nitrox Gas Canister, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Split Seat Disc CBS BS6. The Bajaj feature is very poor. The power is average and the mileage is very very impressive. Check out the specifications of Bajaj Platina 100 ES, top speed, engine power, torque, ground clearance etc. Best mileage bike when.....Read More, Best ever affordable bike in its segment. Its graphite tint engine, transmitter with a black silencer and the chrome heat shield give it a robust yet modern appearance. It has a fuel tank of 11 L and a . Bajaj Platina motorcycles specs & info.