Engine vibrates at the speed 50kmph & also seat & handle. So this reason I am hurtly sad this type of behave of service center . However, the Discover 125 sports a more powerful engine. Mileage of Bajaj Discover 125 ST is 60-65 kmpl. - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. The mono suspension make your ride comfortable, specially in off road condition. I have driven it approx 54000 km but still it gives me feel like new. ALSO THE SERVICEMEN AT SHOWROOM TOLD ME THAT THE BIKE WILL GIVE MINIMUM 65KMPL IN CITY. I have driven it approx 54000 km but still it gives me feel like new. Read all the user reviews about Bajaj Discover 125. Worst experience in terms of comfort shocker is very very poor i have a backache due to its discomfort Tyres are still not free even after riding for 7 years gear is not working properly. Kindly help me. Another one cleaned carburetor and another one petrol tank and someone said starting coil, i have done all things but my problem not solved. Hi All, I bought Discover 125st at the time of launch Feb 2013. Price is efficient..Bought the top model single suspension..Sporty look.. amazing engine power in such a great mileage.. And never ending thrill while riding..A person wants to experience racing.. All the problems are since the day of buying. Bajaj discover 125 st is a very good bike in terms of comfort, average, and maintenance. 4) the worst part is choke, it is really stupid thing. The bike gives a style.. A class and e... Bike top speed 100kmph and long drive digha and bokkhali, bike performance is very good. my gearbox is shifting for 1 to neutral automaticly, frequently when i climb, is that a problem of clucth or oil probem or gearbox problem. The Bajaj Discover 125 is a good option for those who want a more powerful option than the Discover 110. Clarify all doubts for all bikes through FAQs page. only milege of 40km/L inspite of repeated services and steady driving.Difficult to fit back\ side cover. i m going to a private garage and i saw that the casing is broken where the kick pinion is fit. Please read users mileage in comments. Both bikes share the same cycle parts and even have the same wheelbase at 1305mm. Also Highway mileage and City mileage differs. So this type prabulm is veri durty problems of this bike. Bajaj discover 125 st is a very good bike in terms of comfort, average, and maintenance. Very good bike feels happy to drive no issues with my bike i suggest all to buy this bike really loving bike and had good brakes, mileage, pickup, and shock absorber all are ... 1. 1) Bike get vibrate and noisy when speed reaches above 55km 2) i got mileage 45km per liter, 3) Chain sound gives more frustated 4) suddenly stops while riding, even mechanics doesnot able to find the reason. Disc brakes ar... amazing bike and very good pickup and performance and good mileage on 48500 kmpl 55 to 65 i am very impressed i am catch cb unicorn 150 on 121 km speed in this bike have 4 valve on 13.1 bhp with dual spark and super torque but 124.6/125 cc this bike seat depends on chai... My experience :- On the road the discover 125 st proved to be a capable commuter, the engine offers a good spread of torque for good ride-ability. It's too high for sh... Bajaj discover 125 st is a very good bike in terms of comfort, average, and maintenance. The mono suspension make your ride comfortable, specially in off road condition. Ask question not only for bikes but also regarding the website and get all the details. Bajaj discover 125 st is a very good bike in terms of comfort, average, and maintenance. ยป What is the mileage of Bajaj Discover 125 ST. Cons- all I mean no mileag30kmpl Poor tyres Poor horn Chain set sound Engine sound Gear sound Some times miss self, Ye gaari petrol ko waste krta h or average n deta h ye backwash vehicle Hai isse kharidne se phle soch le or no results. It has been more than 3.5 years, i have facing lot of issues. Clarify all doubts for all bikes through FAQs page. The worst bike i ever experiencing. 5500 km incurred this sort of a problem, bahut gtiya bike hai mileage tau 20kmp/let deta hai mera name Ankit sahu hai aap me haat jaudta hu kaui mat lena, this is worst bike i have ever seen. So i love this bike. No issue other than back-pain. i am facing this problem since last 4 Years. Kindly help me. Bike's mileage heavily depend on riding quality. The motorcycle was powered by a 124.6 cc engine that is good for 12.8 BHP and 11 Nm of torque. pricesofindia.com is not related with this review in any way. I have driven it approx 54000 km but still it gives me feel like new. Please read reviews from other users also. 8-10 km chalane k bad bike grm ho jati h or speed km krne pr band ho jati h, local Mechanic ko dikha dikha k thak gya hu , plz iska koi solution de bhut presan hu ???????????????? In budget discover is recommended. i use synthetic oil "MOTUL" and i had this problem 3months after i had my bajaj. The mileage of my bike is approx 55 to 58kmpl. This bike looks are very beautiful and color is very glossy. This very poor quality for Run Start. 40 ka avreg aa rha hai kya kare bataye mai bahut pareshan hu bahut petrol pi rha hai koi tarika ho to bataye ye gadi bahut hi kharab hai. Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme model 2010. And in terms of maintenance no major issues i have faced. And in terms of maintenance no major issues i have faced. And in terms of maintenance no major issues i have faced. And the service center not co oprete and not ready to shortout this problem. Clarify all doubts for all bikes through FAQs page. - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. The smooth engine and slick 5-speed gearbox enhance the ease of operation. Are you looking for Discover 125? But the parts are not available now. I regularly change my bike oil on regular interval. Worst experience in terms of comfort shocker is very very poor i have a backache due to its discomfort Tyres are still not free even after riding for 7 years gear is not working properly. I got my bike with local market tyres n tubes. all of u just ride easy, you will not face any problem, trust me. The engine when driven for a long distance gets hot soon and doesnt start. The bike is super.Discover 125 st bike mileage 50 average. The high power output made it the best in its segment as it weighs just 121 kg and claims a top speed of 105 kmph. amazing bike and very good pickup and performance and good mileage on 48500 kmpl 55 to 65 i am very impressed i am catch cb unicorn 150 on 121 km speed in this bike have 4 valve on 13.1 bhp with dual spark and super torque but 124.6/125 cc this bike seat depends on chair person i have cross 134 kms i have no back pain never. BUT I NEVER GOT THAT AVG TILL NOW ITS VERY RARELY GOES TO 55KMPL AND NORMALLY GIVES THE AVG OF 50KMPL. but i am very shocked when my bike is totally down due to compressor fail. It starts only when the water is poured on the engine. My experience :- On the road the discover 125 st proved to be a capable commuter, the engine offers a good spread of torque for good ride-ability. Mb-09421235011, I using to bajaj discover 125st bike ,only using 1.6 years, center mono suspension oil ceal wear so oil leakege so I am sad and bike note satisfied, Am getting low mileage of 40 kmpl in city.