8,634 : Bajaj Glacier DC 2016 Air Cooler: Rs. This Promotion is not applicable in places wherever prohibited and / or on gifts / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever. This Bajaj cooler comes packed with features like 3-speed settings, honeycomb cooling media with 4-way air deflection, easily removable pads with water level indicator, 3 Side cooling stuffing for improved performance, ice chamber and 6 Castor trolley wheel for trouble-free mobility. In the instance mentioned above, a 1.5-ton air conditioner would use about 1.2-1.5 units of electricity in an hour, while an air cooler usually consumes only 0.2-0.3 units in an hour. Bajaj Stormix 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars | Your valuable feedback will help fellow shoppers decide! I further understand and agree that pursuant to this application form, I will be required to submit documents to the satisfaction of Bajaj Finance and accept the loan terms and conditions for availing the loan granted to me by Bajaj Finance from time to time. Air coolers provide much needed relief from this at the fraction of the cost of an air conditioner. MOST SEARCHED FOR : Shop for the best air coolers on easy EMIs starting at Rs. for customer verification, personalization of products or services, credit rating, data enrichment, marketing or promotion of BFL services or related products or that of its associates/business partners and affiliates or for enforcement of your obligations and I shall not hold BFL (or any of its group companies or its/their agents/representatives/ business partners) liable for the use/sharing of the information as stated above. You can check out the Bajaj PX 97 Torque room cooler that is inverter-compatible and features the Chill Trap technology. You can find the best Bajaj coolers on online shopping sites. Bajaj room coolers are powerful and efficient machines that make your home and workplace comfortable during summers. 3.Upon clicking, Click on redeem & enter coupon code , email id & Pincode. Bajaj Calenta Digi 25 L Vertical Storage Water Heater | I declare that all the particulars and information provided by me are true, correct, complete and up-to-date in all respects and that I have not withheld any information whatsoever. Shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and divide your air cooler’s price into easy EMIs. 14.
In this post we will try to explain the working of air coolers and provide you some tips to buy a new air cooler. Air Cooler are essential home appliances during summers. Please enter the OTP sent on the Email ID, Please enter the OTP sent on the mobile number, OTP Invalid, Please enter Correct OTP password, Bajaj New Shakti GL Storage Water Heater 10 ltr, Bajaj Shakti PC Deluxe 25 L Vertical Storage Water, Bajaj MTBX 2016 Black 20L Grill Microwave Oven, Bajaj Calenta Digi 25 L Vertical Storage Water Heater, Bajaj GX 8 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars, Bajaj Stormix 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars, Bajaj Elegance 1200 mm Bianco Ceiling Fan, Bajaj LEDGlow 424 LRD Rechargeable Lantern, Chill Trap technology and four-way air deflection, Made of attractive, corrosion-free engineering thermoplastic material for durable performance.

It would be useful to have specific or descriptive information that would indicate what is causing the foul smell. 9. The Promotion is not transferable and non-negotiable under any circumstances. Make your summers cool and comfortable with the best air coolers from top brands like Blue Star, Voltas, Bajaj Electronics, and more. The first thing that comes to most people’s mind when someone says the word summer is soaring temperature and scorching heat. Where the Customer has provided any incorrect information at the time of registration for the Promotion and/or at the time of collecting his/her Reward, then his/her selection is subject to cancellation. If you have an issue with the product or service, please contact us from the help centre. Do take a look at the Bajaj air cooler price list and choose the one that fulfils all your requirements. Bajaj TC 2008 26 L Tower Cooler ( White ), Cashback would be added as Paytm Cash, which is One97 Communications Ltd loyalty program. This home appliance has up to 30 feet powerful air throw capacity. We Do not share your personal details with anyone. 26. This Promotion is valid for only such Customers: Sorry! OTP Invalid, Please enter Correct OTP password. Currently You don't have pre-approved offers. This company adopted its present name in the year 1960, and today it is known for manufacturing various types of consumer electrical equipment. Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36-Litres Personal Air Cooler (White)- for Medium Room 3.5 out of 5 stars 3,061 ₹5,999 ₹ 5,999 ₹7,550 ₹7,550 Save ₹1,551 (21%) Nothing herein amounts as a commitment by BFL to provide further or similar offers. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Easy mobility is another impressive feature of these coolers.

Because this is that time of the year when finding comfort inside as well as outside our homes becomes a difficult task.

Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36 Ltrs Room Air Cooler (White), Bajaj Glacier Dc 55 Dlx Air Cooler above 50 L Desert Cooler, Bajaj PCF 25DLX 24 Ltrs Room Air Cooler (White) - for Medium Room, Bajaj Bajaj Px 100 Dc Room Cooler 41 - 50 L Desert Cooler. Sorry! So, get one for your home today! "Participating Store(s)" shall mean such retail store(s) or dealer outlets which are empaneled with BFL and which are participating in this Promotion and which are located in such locations as detailed in Annexure I. Bajaj Majesty MX 8 Steam Iron | Keep your homes and workplaces cooler and cozy in piping hot summers with Bajaj air coolers. For avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not applicable in the State of Tamil Nadu. Indra Electronics - Exporter of cooler, ceiling fan & cooler grass in Pune, Maharashtra. Also, these home appliances are easy-to-maintain, and they mostly last for a long time. Fans can form airflow with low pressure however in large volumes and thus they are generally used in big air coolers. Bring home the best air cooler without worrying about the cost. Bajaj SB2003 32 L Window Air Cooler is one such air cooler, which on top of saving space also comes with 50 feet air throw distance. 1.All Qualified customers shall be given a coupon code, 2.The users can visit their created gold locker on. DEFINITIONS: Following words shall for the purpose of these terms and conditions, be defined to mean as below: The Wood Wool cooling pad is made up of shaving synthetic fibres from wood and looks like grass.

Bajaj Esteela Light Weight Dry Iron |

These coolers feature powerful air throw and distribution for effective cooling. You can shop for the best air coolers in India on easy EMIs at more than 1 lakh+ stores in 1,900+ cities. Your Pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv! Bajaj WX 1 Wet Grinder, FANS AND LIGHTING : I hereby expressly consent and authorise BFL/ its representatives/agents/ its business partners/its group companies/affiliates to send me any communication regarding products/services offered by them using various communication channels, such as, telephone, calls/SMS/bitly/bots/emails/post etc.

"Promotion" shall mean the "#BIG11DAYS" promotional program during the Offer Period. Contents: 3 pc of Long Air Cooler Pads, Size: 3ft x 2 ft or 36 inches x 24 inches Material : Imported WOODEN SHAVINGS /WOOL Suitable for Bajaj, Symphony, kenstar and other branded coolers Buy product Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0 I undertake to keep BFL updated of any change in the information provided by me.

20. 7. 4.

But before that, we will provide you the information that you came here to look for: The Best Air Cooler Brands and Best Air Coolers in India in 2020.For the working of air coolers and Buying Guide, click: here.. Best Brand of Air Coolers in India in 2020