Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Colours: This variant is available in 2 colours: Auburn Black,Moon White. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 on road price in New Delhi is Rs. Front MRF R17 110/90 with tube and rear R15 130/90 with tube. Don't listen to them, but think and be clear what really you want… Let me break down some points for you1. U decide it what u want comfort or power...?? Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a cruiser bike available at a price of Rs. I guess this is the best bike in its class. Bajaj gave the Avenger a long due update in the form of the new 220 Cruise. Extracting the best fuel A stylish-mid ranged bike which stuns you on city streets with the power to ride beyond urban limits. What is the fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? Q. I am yet to test the current mileage. People with very little to absolutely no knowledge say that you should have bought RE. Q. What is engine power of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? It is available in one variants. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area.Click here to see other dealerships near you. The petrol indicator in digital display is wrong for all bikes(Manufacture defect). For the CSD prices and availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized. The riding stance is very comfortable, upright and handling is quite simple. Cruise 220 is best for city & Long Driving. Bajaj has kept the basic design of the Avenger unchanged and new one is now available in two variants - Street and Cruise. 1.22 Lakh in India. Maximum Comfort, Maximum Capacity. Yes, Thunderbird looks AWESOME..I love that bike just for the look. What are the specs and features of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? As per current inputs, Q. The price of Avenger Cruise 220 starts at Rs. No and never because avenger comes with spoke wheel so there is no availability of tubeless tyre.. Theres not any rocket science if your service provider is saying then only change it else let it run as it was fine. Cruise is got more of that highway riding posture. Battery alternator regulator died and naturally battery also gone. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. 1.2 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You have to get an alloy for that. Avenger Cruise 220 Specs, Features and Price. 1.22 Lakh (ex showroom) and the Avenger Street 160"s price starts from Rs. Both Rims and Tyres (Front and Rear) will change. The riding stance is very comfortable, upright and handling is quite simple. To be frank comparing avenger and RE doesn't make any sense. See I'll tell with respect to engine avenger 220 gets 19.1 hp approxre 350 gets 20 hp approxon the basis of engine avenger is refined and latest. Skoda Karoq and Volkswagen T-Roc: How Are They Different? What are the colours available in Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? by the way i have ridden both these bikes a lot, and avenger best in terms of handling too. the RE has a lot of vibrations and the avenger has negligible, price difference is about 60,000 between the two, and bajaj servicing is very cheap and the spare parts are also very cheap, so the BAJAJ AVENGER is a much more practical in my opinion,,. Its a low maintenance decent performance bike. It has a fuel tank of 13 L and a . What is torque of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? What is the top speed of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? It is available in only one variant and 2 colours. A mileage champion to get the best out every last drop of fuel, durably powering longer journeys. Q. Bajaj Avenger 220 mileage, Bajaj mileage,Avenger 220 mileage, Bajaj Avenger 220 fuel efficiency. As reported by the Avenger 220 owners in India, the real mileage of Cruise 220 is 40 kmpl. The 220 Cruise comes with a bit more chrome on it and the headlamps, side grabs, and a handlebar are all dipped in it. What is the mileage of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 in City? 5. What is the wheel size of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? Powered by a 220 cc bs6 engine, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has a 5 Speed gearbox. Since in every machine the product of SPEED and TORQUE remains constant. * Mileage of Bajaj Avenger 220 mentioned here is the ARAI mileage. In terms of performance, the 220cc cruiser can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in 12.3 seconds. Comfort and suspension is excellent. Not recommended at all better buy a yamaha or enfield for a little more money. Now these changes might remind you of the Harley Street 750 but we guess that was the idea. Hello readers,I have this bike and everyday i rode this bike because i love it. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 top speed is 120 kmph … 1.34 Lakh. Check out our list of top 10 mileage bikes in India. Avenger series do not come with kick start feature at least the latest models are not having it. Avenger Cruise 220 is an affordable cruiser from Bajaj and offers a comfortable ride.