Moreover, we ... Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI, View All Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Reviews, Single cylinder, Oil cooled, Twin Spark DTS-i , Fuel Injected, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve, Telescopic with double anti friction bush, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Split Seat Disc CBS BS6. Check out the specifications of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise, top speed, engine power, torque, ground clearance etc. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by a 220 cc air-cooled engine which produces of power. For the current offers, you may follow the below link - Offers. Style.....Read More, The Bajaj Avenger is the brand's cruiser range of motorcycles. Avenger 220 is a rider-friendly bike with 730mm seat height. Style.....Read More, The Bajaj Avenger is the brand's cruiser range of motorcycles. Pros Check BS6 Model Mileage, Colors, Photos, User Reviews, Pros Cons and Full Specifications. Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6, Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Prices Hiked, Two-Wheelers That Were Discontinued Post BS6 Deadline: Activa i, Bullet 500, Unicorn 150, R15 V1.0 & More, Refreshed Chrome Styling & Colour Variations. No.....Read More. Torque remains at 17.55 Nm . To know more about the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 images, reviews, offers & other details, download the BikeDekho App. Good performance, No maintenance very nice grip on any road.Even in farm place.Comfortable to long root ride. Too much of maintenance.Lack of low-end torque gives you irritation and puts pressure on your Clutch.Though the most comfortable (trust me you will not get this comfort below 5lakh segment! Pros: Avenger Cruise 220 Specs, Features and Price The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by a 220 cc air-cooled engine which produces of power. 40kmpl mileage. Its a low maintenance decent performance bike. J-25, Central Market, Veer Sawarkar Marg, Lajpat Nagar., Delhi, 110024, M/s Bagga Link Service Ltd. Link Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi., Delhi, 110005, M/s. Sufficient ground clearance. Cons: Bike's performance is amazing. wheel rims are poor in quality, engine performance is dull in comparision to other above 200 cc engine bikes. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Engine and Transmission: It is powered by 220 cc engine and puts a power of 19.03 PS . Save upto 75%* on Acko Bike Insurance Premium & more Companies. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Colours: This variant is available in 2 colours: Auburn Black,Moon White. I drove 10000 km in the last 8 months. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has Tube Tyre and Spoke Wheels. Check Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price in Pune, Bengaluru, Mumbai & other cities here. Performance is below average.Little vibey as compared to 2020 standards.Gear shifts could have been a bit more smoother, Takes a little more effort with respect to other bikes.No bluetooth connectivity and no tubeless are major drawbacks on this bike.Rest everything is great. It has a fuel tank of 13 L and a . These BS4 vehicles sadly did not make the cutThe proposed April 1 deadline for... Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI in the market, Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise & 150 Street | First Ride | PowerDrift, The Bajaj Avenger Cruise has got it's long due update and has been acclaimed by the customers, View All Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Reviews, Single cylinder, Oil cooled, Twin Spark DTS-i , Fuel Injected, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve, Telescopic with double anti friction bush, Bajaj Avenger Street 160, Cruise 220 BS6 Price Hiked Again, Bajaj Avenger Street 160, Cruise 220 Prices Hiked. Worst purchase ever. Bajaj offers the Avenger in 2 models with one of.....Read More. The elongated footpegs allow the riders to comfortably plant both feet. Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Avenger Cruise 220 - Find Offers in your City, Thank you! They share the same motor and are similarly priced. Your question has been submitted. In order to know the exact information, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest ... Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comes with Self Start Only. Pros Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, 49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. The only issue is the chain and sprocket meed to be changed often and that is a bajaj trademark. It is available in one variants. This bike have no standard of quality. Avenger Cruise 220 is an affordable cruiser from Bajaj and offers a comfortable ride. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 on road price in New Delhi is Rs. T&C apply*, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins. However, my bike is still next to new even after i have driven it for 40 thousand Km. Find out Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 full specifications, features, engine displacement, kerb weight, ground clearance, wheelbase, tyre size and other technical specs. I drove 10000 km in the last 8 months. 135kph top speed. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 starts at Rs 1.22 Lakh Rs (ex-showroom, Delhi). Very comfortable and overall best cruiser bike in India. Ask your question from Avenger Cruise 220 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters. Royal Automobiles, I-15, DSIDC Indl Area, Rohtak Road, Peeragarhi, Nangloi., Delhi, 110041, M/s. Bajaj offers the Avenger in 2 models with one of.....Read More. M/s. The riding stance is very comfortable, upright and handling is quite simple. Specifications of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by 220 cc engine.This Avenger Cruise 220 engine generates a … Torque remains at 17.55 Nm . I guess this is the best bike in its class. Really fun to drive in city and highways. Really fun to drive in city and highways. most uncomfertable seat design. The kerb weight of Avenger Cruise 220 is 163 Kg. A very comfortable bike for long rides and the pillions love it trust me.I have clocked over 1L kilometers on mine and its still new. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Price: The price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 in Delhi is Rs 1.22 Lakh (Ex-showroom). Torque remains at 17.55 Nm . Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 vs similarly priced variants of competitors: In this price range, you may also consider Royal Enfield Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey Spoke, which is priced at Rs 1.83 Lakh, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 STD, which is priced at Rs 1.45 Lakh and Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6, which is priced at Rs 1.17 Lakh. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by 220 cc engine.This Avenger Cruise 220 engine generates a power of 19.03 PS @ 8500 rpm and a torque of 17.55 Nm @ 7000 rpm. Rajiv Automobiles, A-6 North Chhajjpur, Durgapuri Chowk, 100 Ft Main Road, Shahdara., Delhi, 110094, Excellent bike in terms of average power and comfort low maintenance bike.good for long ride excellent choice for those.....Read More, Best bike with all the comforts. from Bajaj Nepal official. I want to sell it for 36 thousand, and now I am looking for a good bike. ), Engine is on the rougher side cannot handle daily traffic situations.Would love to buy avenger again if bajaj updates the engine,gearbox and headlamp setup. 1.22 Lakh.. Good, but it's outdated now, so I want to change the bike. The road-grip of the vehicle is extra-ordinary and disc-brakes give the safety on this bike extra brownie points.The only downside is the rear-seat, which may get a bit uncomfortable for longer rides because of being too narrow in width. Bike's performance is amazing. 40kmpl mileage. Know about Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS mileage, price, specifications, features, colours, reviews and more at Bajaj Auto. Swadeshi Auto Pvt.Ltd, 14, Raja Garden, Near Ring Road Crossing., Delhi, 110015, Shop No. Cons: Sufficient ground clearance. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_specification,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner. Bajaj Avenger 220 To Be Updated With ABS Soon, Bajaj Avenger Street And Cruise 220 Prices Announced, 5 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Very comfortable and overall best cruiser bike in India. Riders of all height can ride this bike with ease. Know more about the technical specifications of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 including engine type, suspension, fuel tank capacity, top speed, mileage and more on this page. Pros: 1.34 Lakh. 135kph top speed. Superior comfort best cruiser. No.....Read More. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets Drum brakes in the front and rear. Superior comfort best cruiser. In order to know the exact information, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest ... Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comes with Self Start Only. The seats are well cushioned to provide optimum support to the rider. For the current offers, you may follow the below link - Offers. How comfortably are you seated on the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 while travelling on roads? It has a fuel tank of 13 L and a . Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Price is ₹ 1,22,630 in India. Bajaj Avenger Range Set To Go Green; BS6 Prices Revealed! Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Engine and Transmission: It is powered by 220 cc engine and puts a power of 19.03 PS . Bajaj Pulsar 220F BS6 vs Avenger Cruise 220 BS6: Which One To Buy? Apply loan for Avenger Cruise 220 and get this voucher. Planning to buy Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6? Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ex-showroom price in New Delhi starts at Rs. Excellent bike in terms of average power and comfort low maintenance bike.good for long ride excellent choice for those.....Read More, Best bike with all the comforts. Its very stylish and good condition, Its long drive very comfortable, Good hunting bike.Bike color is gold.Its avenger 220 cruise bsiii.