Under this tune, Avenger’s 178.6cc DTSi engine produced 16.5 bhp of maximum power belting out 15.22 Nm of peak torque similar to Pulsar 180 DTSi. The analogue meter was a better choice for avenger. So as per my body structure, either the handle bars should have been little closer to me or footpegs; not really rear set but towards rear compare to the way it is. my contact no. What is the top speed of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? I"ve used it for 6 yrs and 37K km now. Hii i bought avenger 220 2 month back.no problem whatsoever.completed 2000 km.my top speed was 90 kmph.it can go above that but i m not stressing it.its absolutely AWESOME wen u drive it at 70-80 kmph.looking forward to go home to bhubaneswar which is above 500km from my place. How is the mileage? Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Features: The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise follows the same design language as the other members of the Avenger bike family. i am driving at 40-50 KMPS these days but also try 120 KMPS on my fren’s Avy.. Guys if you are looking forward to buy this Good looking Monster then go ahead this bike doesnt have any problem with gear shifting or Oil leakage all depends on the maintenence. Please reply. EL175, as it was called in the Kawasaki’s stables, enjoyed a good share of success until 2005 when Bajaj decided to revamp the whole concept; and Avenger, the most affordable cruiser experience was born! I ride the bike yesterday and have done 40 Kms with an average speed of 40-45 Kms. The rear brake should be disc brake which is must for this bike with redesigned easy foot pedal design. To clear my doubts I tried the second time and the result was positive. hi this is sanjay i am going to buy baja avenger tomaro i am so happy to but this kind of bike, Have faced similar oil leakeage issue from then oil cooler connections recently…. Bajaj Avenger Street 220 has Tubeless Tyre and Alloy Wheels. Also check Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 variants, images, … Thanks finally, bajaj is making some serious improvements in R&D. I am not able to locate any dealer in Mumbai. The Bajaj Avenger 220 comes in a single standard variant. u dint given your name here.anyways plz tell how much mileage did it given?i heard that avenger performs only 30 km pl.is it true? i am working in chennai and my home is in kerala.i purchased avy 220 on 9th feb 2011.my friend is saying that Also I have traveled more than 20.000km on the bike, there are a lot of minor problems that comes often. a.verma@arkadin.com, am looking for an avenger aftr seeing d reviews am confused wdr to take d byke r nt… help me out frns. DTS-I stands for digital twin spark ignition. The bike gets an Electric start as the sole mode of pushing the bike to life. i purchased avy 220 on 9 feb 2011, it has done only 150 kms. I am a short guy 5'.5'' ;) ) Few of the other bikes i tried are pulsar 125, honda sp 125, yamaha saluto, tvs star city, and couple of other commuter bikes . No issues with it whatsoever. Single cylinder engine of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has a 5 speed manual gearbox. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a cruiser bike available in 1 variant in India. Avenger has been a sole product in this segment in India and currently doesn’t have any single competition to bother about. Going at 70-80kmph is a breeeze…. although not much guys out here love the skinny rear seat of the bike which is indeed a nessecity! It’s important for piston to develop shape. then whats gr8 in cruising.. I switched from RE TB to Avenger last week. However, started the bike and took it to the dealer in Indiranagar which is 500 mts from my home. hello dudes, i am working in chennai, and my home is in kerala. I live in Dehradun & in winters my current bike’s auto start does not work properly in the morning. Iam Ankit Verma from Ghaziabad owner of Avvy 220.. guys its been like 4 months since iam riding “All new Avenger 220cc Blue color with windshield”. Great looks.Con's:The only con i noticed was the bajaj's quality control is pretty bad. After that the gear shifting problem got solved. This is irritating at times like when I have to get down to open the gate of my house, etc. Low Battery Indicator: Avenger 220 also has an indicator which informs the user when the battery is running low on charge to help timely service/recharge/change of the battery. its good for all, friends,. just m facing such problems- But, I have never regretted even once for having this bike with me! If the above points were rectified, things would have been really closer to God in feeling!!