I am not ashamed of it, I never was. Almost done! (Also Read: Isha Ambani Looks Regal In A 'Velvet Rose' Lehenga From Sabyasachi Mukherjee's Collection). 13.6k Likes, 533 Comments - Ayesha Shroff (@ayeshashroff) on Instagram: “ ️ ️ ️ @tigerjackieshroff” Choose your device Android or IOS (Apple). I wore a woman’s bikini for my shoot back in the 1980s. Shibla Fara: The thought of binge-watching films itself excites me to wake up the next day! Even his mother. Screenshot of Disha's comment on Ayesha Shroff's post. Tiger Shroff and Danny Denzongpa's son Rinzing are childhood buddies. Mamta Mohandas celebrates 15 years in cinema, Sithara: Let us get into the habit of choosing words carefully in our conversations, Kaavya Sha shoots with Santhanam for the Tamil film Paris Jayaraj, Raj Deepak Shetty begins shooting for the Telugu film Naarappa alongside Venkatesh and Priya Mani, Sriimurali takes a short break for Deepavali before resuming shoot of Madagaja, After keeping her fans guessing, Pranitha reveals her next travel stop, Killing Veerappan director Ram Gopal Varma reacts to SS Rajamouli's Green India Challenge, Shivarajkumar releases the official trailer of Gamanam, 11.Darshana excited to work with Ankush in Souvik Bhattacharjee’s debut film, Soumitra Chatterjee health update: The thespian may undergo tracheostomy this week, I received condolence messages for my father’s rumoured death: Soumitra Chatterjee’s daughter, Prosenjit to start his directorial project next year, Sushant Singh Rajput’s co-actor from ‘Chhichhore’ to star in a Bengali film, 2020 Shooting Diaries - Punjabi movies that went on the floors this year, Only time criticism stops is when shows become successful: Upasana, Upasana Singh's son to play lead in Smeep Kang's film, ‘Jora The Second Chapterr’ will be back in theatres from THIS date, Neeru Bajwa shares her look from ‘Paani Ch Madhaani’, Sonam Bajwa’s photos from ‘Main Viyah Ni Karona Tere Naal’ sets are simply breathtaking, Manasi Naik gets engaged to beau Pardeep Kharera. Here’s Anupriya Goenka this week to tell you all about her journey, which of course has had its share of lows as well. AWESOME NEWS! Now recently, Ayesha Shroff took a page from the book of her memories with Jackie Shroff and shared it on her Instagram handle. We serve personalized stories based on the selected city, Kate Winslet opens up about breaking Tom Cruise's record of shooting underwater, 'Doctor Strange' star Mads Mikkelsen to replace Johnny Depp aka Gellert Grindelwald in 'Fantastic Beasts 3'? Sharing the picture on Instagram, Ayesha Shroff wrote in the caption: "Me and my khazana," adding a few heart emoticons. "So Cute," Writes Disha Patani, "Something Bogus Going On": Elon Musk On Results After 4 Covid Tests, BJP Video Starring Prime Minister With Iconic MGR Upsets Tamil Nadu Ally, Nokia 8000 4G, Nokia 6300 4G Feature Phones Launched, After 'Ludo' Anurag Basu And Bhushan Kumar To Collaborate Again, Grand Deepotsav Celebrations Begin In Ayodhya Ahead Of Diwali, Chiranjeevi, Covid-, Says Earlier Results Were Due To "Faulty PCR Kit", PM Modi Likely To Celebrate Diwali With Soldiers Tomorrow: Sources, This website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics, Ayesha Shroff shared throwback pictures of Tiger, Krishna on Instagram, Disha Patanai commented on one of the pictures, "Me and my khazana," Ayesha Shroff captioned one of the posts. John Legend finds it encouraging to get support, Jacqueline Fernandez is excited for Diwali, Suhana wishes brother Aryan on his birthday, Ankita shares a sweet picture with beau Vicky, Shahid posts a pic of himself enjoying nature, Exclusive: Celebs talk about their Diwali plans, Keema is losing the mutton, and bhurji its anda, We have sent you a verification email. Feb 18, 2020 | 12:48:58 IST, There are a lot of celebrities in the Bollywood industry but it’s hard to find someone with the persona that Jackie Shroff holds. , Instagram (@ayeshashroff) Share. Tiger Shroff, son of Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff and film producer Ayesha Shroff, made his Bollywood debut in 2014 with the film Heropanti, co-starring Kriti Sanon. Ayesha Shroff took to her Instagram page and shared throwback photo featuring Jackie Shroff, Tiger Shroff and Krishna Shroff. Sharad Kelkar has been one of the noted actors on the small screen since making his acting debut as Thakur Digvijay Singh in the television series 'Bairi Piya', playing a grey character in 'Uttaran', hosting a few reality shows, and featuring in daily soaps. BollywoodShaadis.com © 2018, Red Hot Web Gems (I) Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved. He told him that he plays with his friends nearby and that was it. Last Updated: It was at the tender age of 13 that Ayesha made up her mind that she is going to marry Jackie Shroff and the rest, as they say, is a beautiful history.