Only issue is the quality of the one they shipped. $40.00 0 bids + $19.00 shipping . For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Superb fragrance! Eternity For Men was launched in 1990.... Chrome by Azzaro is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The original tags may not be attached. Creed Aventus For Him Eau De Parfum Spray 10 ml New. Creed Aventus by Creed is a popular fragrance created for men. Highly recommend. Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed. Aventus was launched in 2010. Is it expensive at $272 a 4 oz bottle, YES! Aventus was created by Oliver Creed Sixth Generation and Erwin Creed Seventh Generation. Creed Aventus is known in the fragrance community as a legend of men’s fragrances and has established itself as one of the best colognes for men since its release back in 2010.. A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). To me, not even close. Top notes: blackcurrant, bergamot, apple and pineapple. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★. The nose behind this... Eternity For Men by Calvin Klein is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. No additional import charges at delivery! Creed Aventus … Aventus celebrates strength, vision and success, inspired by the dramatic life of war, peace and romance lived by Emperor Napoleon. also how it affected woman and I can say it was all true, Fast delivery, good price. Creed Aventus by Creed is a popular fragrance created for men. MSRP is a reference point we use to discount products sold online. Mine smelled like pure alcohol, no smoke or pineapple. today i just bought some creed adventus and i'm surely waiting on it. I heard so much about this fragrance that I had to see if the hype was true. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. If it were not for the 30% off sale price here, I wouldn't have splurged. Aventus was created by Oliver Creed Sixth Generation and Erwin Creed Seventh Generation. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. We all see the reviews on the internet on how great this is, so I took the plunge. And to a "T" it's true, and I'm glad I pulled the trigger and purchased this cologne. its classy perfume with mysterious smell to it it last longer .atleast 7 hours.i bought from this iste and it was perfect service and got the product on time.called to check telephone manner and service was great too i will but again from this always ..from now on, I was hesitant to order this very popular and expensive perfume Creed Aventus but am glad I took the risk. There are 1 items available. This is a stellar fragrance that is definitely a must have. Amouage presents a new pair of fragrances by the name of Interlude. It was created by two renowned... Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The concept of the... or 4 installments from $10.54 by Afterpay. Base: oak moss, musk, ambergris, and vanilla. Explore the intoxicating scent of CREED Aventus products for men and women. Top notes are rosemary, pineapple,... Cartier is revamping one of their best-selling fragrances in the entire portfolio, Déclaration, a masculine cologne by perfume Jean Claude... Azzaro Pour Homme Elixir is an oriental fragrance for men and it arrived on the market in 2009 as a... or 4 installments from $11.49 by Afterpay. * MSRP: Manufacture Suggested retail Price listed is provided by the manufacture of each brand. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). View decantboutique’s profile on Facebook, View decantboutique’s profile on Instagram, View the-fragrance-decant-boutique’s profile on LinkedIn, View UClHYwKyUE7vUmT9GTsTlQsA’s profile on YouTube, Maison Francis Kurkjdian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum. Aventus is available in flacons of 30, 75, 120 and 250 ml. Is is worth spending the money in the long run? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I purchased it because I heard how good it was. All rights reserved. Aventus is available in flacons of 30, 75, 120 and 250 ml. I sprayed the perfume on my wrist at 9AM and by the time I left the office at 6PM you can still smell it so I know it's legite. "This Acqua di Parma creation was presented in 2007 as woody-leathery fragrance for men. or 4 installments from $14.65 by More info, Roller Ball 3 ml, Roller Ball 5 ml, Spray 1 ml, Spray 1 ml Premium, Spray 3 ml, Spray 3 ml Premium, Spray 5 ml, Spray 5 ml Premium, Spray 10 ml Metal Top, Spray 10 ml Premium, Spray 20 ml Metal Top, Spray 20 ml Ultra Premium, Spray 30 ml Metal Top, Spray 30 ml Ultra Premium. The amount of comments from the other sex has been amazing &its worth every penny!!! Reflection Man by Amouage is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. View cart for details. Shop all our CREED Aventus … For everybody who is on the fence about Creed Aventus come on over. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Phone:Customer Service by email only (Due to COVID-19 Outbreak), Business Hours:Mon - Fri / 10:00AM - 6:00PM EST. The finest ingredients were hand-selected for this composition, and father and son developed this provocative, masculine and optimistic fragrance as a joint effort. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. It could easily be a daily scent for me regardless of season. Something went wrong. I'll be buying the 8.4oz bottle after I finish this one and decant. Creed Aventus Fragrance Body Oil 3 Bottles Our … CREED AVENTUS FOR HER EAU DE PARFUM 10ML SAMPLE GLASS/ALUMINUM SPRAY ATOMIZER. Bentley for Men Intense was launched in... CH Men was presented in 2009 as a modern companion to edition CH Women from 2007. Declaration was launched in 1998. I think so, I really love this scent. I've got what's called clones of this. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. The fruity, rich scent features notes of blackcurrant, pineapple, roses, patchouli and vanilla. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. Creed Aventus Fragrance. The bottle is emblazoned with a silver emblem of a horse and rider. or 4 installments from $ … Declaration by Cartier is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. Chrome was launched in 1996. Introduced in 2010, Creed Aventus is inspired by the dramatic life of an historic emperor who waged war, peace and romance on his terms. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Introduced in 2010, Creed Aventus is inspired by the dramatic life of an … There may not be substantial sales at MSRP. "Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud Eau de Cologne Concentrée is a new edition launched by the Italian house of... or 4 installments from $10.80 by Afterpay. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. I get about 2-3 hours of decent projection and the scent lasts for approximately 8 hours on my skin. This is the MRP (inclusive of taxes) as provided by the Seller. Easy ordering options, great price (considering the price at your local store-Bloomingdales, etc.). Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. very apprehensive ordering a new perfume on line especially when it costs a lot.....but how glad am I. The nose... or 4 installments from $11.63 by Afterpay. Aventus was launched in 2010. Heart: rose, dry birch, Moroccan jasmine and patchouli. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. Buyer pays for return shipping. Wonder how long a 4oz bottle of this will last used daily. I'll say that now. Most places want almost $400 a bottle, if not more for 4oz. $29.99. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Dear baby Jesus! Arrived in a timely manner. avantus is one of the best long lasting. Please, log in or register. Creed Aventus Cologne by Creed. Note: This does not include any applicable custom duties. A blind buy for me in the sense I couldn't check this out at any local store to smell it because no one had it on hand.