Q. Cruise 220 is best for city & Long Driving. I use my bike for daily office purpose have done a tunning to get good mileage The bike is smooth very silent and no vibration .You can easily use it on a speed of constant 60kmph.The maintenance cost is really negligible.Approximately my bike I have driven 22000 km .Still both tyres are well have only changed the chain spoket and battery once .The problem I faced was the braking of the bike that makes the bike slip , buy once you understand the moment you will be the master on the road.I have done rides from Mumbai to daman.And also to lonavala easily.I guess was a good choice for me , then too I would recommend if you have a medium height body.If you are above 5 11 would will find it a little uncomfortable and back pain as the weight comes on your back .That's it.Keep riding and rocking. MAXABOUT RATING: Design: Performance: Comfort: Fuel Economy: Features: Build Quality: … It is easy to use for your regular city commute, while also being really good on the highway while touring. Planning to buy Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6? Thanks for reporting this. The end-time weight handle helps to reduce the vibration. Bajaj Auto has taken due care that the cruising experience aboard the Avenger is a pleasurable one for the rider minus any vibes or discomfort. A very comfortable bike for long rides and the pillions love it trust me.I have clocked over 1L kilometers on mine and its still new. Electricals and fuel mere specially are completely useless. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Norms for ABS mandatory for theses bike because I am riding 220 cruise and I am little disappointed with its braking . Q. Bajaj Avenger 220 To Be Updated With ABS Soon, Bajaj Avenger Street 160 ABS: Top 5 Facts, Bajaj Avenger Street And Cruise 220 Prices Announced, Single cylinder, Twin Spark DTS-i , Fuel Injected, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve, Air cooled, Single cylinder, Oil cooled, Twin Spark DTS-i , Fuel Injected, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve, Telescopic with double anti friction bush. Q. However, my bike is still next to new even after i have driven it for 40 thousand Km. And the bike would have also benefitted from a better fuel efficiency with a cruising gear. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_compare_changemmv,rvmp_change_mmv,rvmp_compare_cars_result,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_similar_cars_slider, Bajaj Avenger 160 vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, - Contactless experience in whole process, Bajaj Avenger Street 160 BS6 Makes Similar Power As Before. The only thing Bajaj should change are the back brakes, which are not only disappointing, but also dangerous. While the Thunderbird has its own breed of Royal Enfield patrons, the stylish yet practical charm of the Avenger explains why despite onslaughts from other bike-makers over the years, it still remains a hot-favourite set of wheels amongst the Indian cruiser-fans. What are the top variants of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? But as expected, Bajaj Avenger 220 does a good job of absorbing the obstacles of our roads and remains stable at high speeds, the cruiser is more, thanks to this 5 kilograms heavier, while the position of the commanding handlebar will feel more confident Does. Both the bikes are cruisers and choose the one you like. They NEVER had been able to overtake me…avenger may not be as fast as a pulser or Duke or any other sports bike but don't forget it's Soul is from one of the fastest bike in India(pulser 220)…its soul is sports and body a cruiser…so it's a quiet an interesting bike.2. The spied vehicle was uncamouflaged and carried no other cosmetic updates other than a single channel ABS unit. The lightweight aluminium footpegs too are placed correctly to accommodate lanky fellows as well as shorties like yours truly – ideal for the Avenger’s intended use to cover distances without exhausting the rider over long hauls. Worst purchase ever. See I'll tell with respect to engine avenger 220 gets 19.1 hp approxre 350 gets 20 hp approxon the basis of engine avenger is refined and latest. I bought the bike in April 2016 ... The Bajaj Avenger 220 Street as the name signifies is an urban friendly cruiser offering based on the new Avenger 220 Cruise. 2 Years or 30,000 kms (whichever is earlier). The motor does not have a crusher sound because no one would expect and the exhaust note is similar to the Pulsar 220, it is in the neck. In its newest form, there are no amends made to the new Avenger’s exterior design apart from fresh graphics but it still retains its confident poise and low-rider persona. All prices ex-showroom Mumbai. The 13-litre fuel tank should offer a decent range for highway cruising. This motor is likely to make the same power and torque as before (8400rpm and 17.5Nm at 7000rpm). The main difference between the cruise and the street model is chrome and black, the latter engine engine cover and rear suspension have also ended in a black spot for a sporty appearance and come in a cool Matt black shade but by no means front mudguard and rear cowl doesn’t get that treatment. If you're looking out for the 220cc engine, then its up to you w.r.t the looks. I am an owner of avenger cruise 220 too and I also had some experience with RE. Avenger Street 220 is quite the opposite and the entire black look goes for stealth, reducing chrome as much as possible. Performance: In terms of performance, the 220cc cruiser can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in 12.3 seconds. Bajaj Avenger 150 Street vs Suzuki Intruder 150, Eider Ruddy 150 vs Bajaj Avenger 150 Street, Bajaj Eliminator 175 vs Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise. Slotted in fifth gear, the seamless power delivery from the 220cc engine provides smooth acceleration right from 40km/h all the way upto its top-speed of over 120km/h. The riding stance is very comfortable, upright and handling is quite simple. Top Speed: Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 top speed is 120 kmph (speedo-indicated). Even though the vibrations are a hassle and it's a fact that they don't feels good to ride even at speed like 55 kmph , people still love it.So the overall conclusion it that you wanted a cruiser type bike and you got 40% genetic cruiser. average of avenger is 40 and thunderbird below 30. braking of new RE is dual disc while in avenger the back is drum,so RE has an advantage there. Both bikes share the same device console, so there is a big pod for speedometer, with an LCD unit for odometer and single trip meter. The same drive train is shared with the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 . 96922 – 96922 (ex-showroom Delhi) Verdict Don't listen to them, but think and be clear what really you want… Let me break down some points for you1. So, 420-430 under hard riding. A different aspect of the Avenger is also its versatile nature that is often seen missing in big, burly cruisers. Soon it will come with 400 cc engine. So as per me u should wait till 2019 for ABS version of avenger range. The BS6 Avenger 220 is also expected to feature new colour schemes along with a BS6-compliant fuel-injected 220cc engine. Tracing Bajaj Auto’s business models and its aptitude to successfully combine technology with low-cost manufacturing and its approach of bringing power to the people, can we expect a full-blown 400cc liquid-cooled 60-degree V-twin? Good, but it's outdated now, so I want to change the bike. Then i found the rear mud guard was off center. There is a keen sense of freedom that reflects each time one straddles a motorcycle.