Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Know about Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS mileage, price, specifications, features, colours, reviews and more at Bajaj Auto. Favourite bikerZ-Protective Front Windshield/Protector Guard for Royal Enfield Eliminator,and All You Bikers(Black), Dhe Best WD-01 Bike Fiber Glass Front Windshield/Wind Shield White for Bajaj Avenger 220 DTS-i, Don't buy it Don't even think about it. Some error occurred. 2017 Bajaj Pulsar NS 200: Road Test Review, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Rigid to retain its shape and avoid distortion under extreme wind pressure and high temperatures. Customers are promised the delivery of the bike within few days of booking. The Cruise 220 is designed to be a classic-looking cruiser, with chrome garnishes, taller windshield and a backrest with Avenger insignia. 42 vs Avenger Cruise 220 Highlights Additional Information. All Rights Reserved. Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Out of 53 user reviews, Avenger Cruise 220 scores 4.2 whereas the Jawa 42 tallies 4.4 out of 5 based on 62 user reviews. 417,00 ₹ Studds 92030002 Mobike Luggage Cruiser Side Box … The console comes backlit in two colours, blue on the Cruise 220 and amber on the Street 220. Bajaj Genuine Wind Shield For Avenger Cruise 220 with 220cc DTSi Engine. A week after its launch, Bajaj has now announced the pricing of the updated 2018 Avenger Cruise 220 and Street 220 models. On the other hand, the power and torque of Avenger Cruise 220 stand at 19.03 PS and 17.55 Nm respectively. The smaller Avenger 150 will retail for Rs 75,000 (all prices ex-showroom, Delhi). I bought this and it just got cracks within 2 months and I had to remove this. There was a problem completing your request. Fitment Information. 1 x Windshield Assly Complete With Frame| 52JM0018| 52JM0006 + Rs. Design: Bajaj Avenger Street 160 and Cruise 220: At a glance . The Cruise 220 is designed to be a classic-looking cruiser, with chrome garnishes, taller windshield and a backrest with Avenger insignia. alteration required, For installation please contact expert mechanics only, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Tarkan Universal Bike Mount Silicone Mobile Holder, 360° Rotating Handlebar Stand f... AmazonBasics Universal Bike Phone Mount Holder, Dhe Best WD-02 Bike Fiber Glass Front Windshield/Wind Shield Black for Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise, TRUSTWAY WI-02 Bike Fiber Glass Front Windshield/Wind Shield White for Royal Enfield Standard Bullet 500 EFI, TRUSTWAY WI-02 Bike Fiber Glass Front Windshield/Wind Shield White for Royal Enfield Classic 350, CARIZO Bike Fiber Glass Front Windshield for Bajaj Avenger, Dhe Best WD-01 Bike Fiber Glass Front Windshield/Wind Shield White for Bajaj Avenger 150 Street, SaharaSeats Sahara 150/180/220 Mobile Tank Cover Bag Fits All Avenger Models (Black, SAHARAavenger), Generic (unbranded) Combo of Heavy Metal Headlight Grill, Indicator Grill Set and Tail Light Grill for Bajaj Avenger 220cc, Generic Universal Oval Rear View Mirror for Bikes. The Street 150, Bajaj says, is aimed at customers who want a motorcycle with the comfort of a cruiser, but at the same time have to deal with city traffic. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. All the new models are on sale right now. Unable to add item to Wish List. Brace For Impact As The Meteor 350 Is Coming! Your question has been submitted. whereas the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 comes in 2 colours. 554, Extension Lal Dora, Mundka, New Delhi, 110041, India. Please retry after sometime. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_story,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faq_widget,rvmp_qna, Bajaj Avenger Street And Cruise 220 Prices Announced, The company has set the same price for both the 2018 Bajaj Avenger Street and Cruise 220, Say No To Noise Pollution! Planning to buy Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6? Upcoming Honda SH350i Gets Looks That Can Kill. Equipped with a smaller 149cc engine, this is the most affordable offering in the market today. The new Avenger 220 Cruise, aesthetically, retains the same bodywork as the outgoing model but now comes equipped with a 3-D logo that sparkles on the fuel tank, along with a … The most striking of these is an optional large windshield on the front. Very poor quality, Not good, cumbersome to attach. It is made of premium quality high impact injection moulded plastic to handle extreme impact conditions. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Not looking good enough. The Bajaj Avenger 220 is upgraded, while there's also a new Avenger 150. A Yamaha YZF-R15 Powered Scooter? GOLSM Bike Fiber Glass Front Windshield/Wind Shield White for Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike Normal glass cannot be used for such a product due to safety reasons. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Description. The update on the Avenger 220 (both Street and Cruise) was inevitable especially after the arrival of its first competitor in the segment, the Suzuki Intruder 150. I added top box, side bags, tint on windshield, horn, and custom exhaust, which is super loud.If you like today's video then smash the like button , subscribe to my channel if you haven't already, share this video as much as you can and comment down some good stuff below for shout-out in upcoming video.Links to my previous video - https://youtu.be/KO0YNtnImNsFollow me on Instagram- sunjum_singhFollow me on Snapchat- sunjumsingh.p#bajajavenger220cruise#modification#sunjumsingh#cheapestbikemodification#touringbags#topbox#loudexhaust#customexhaust#ledlights#topspeed#avenger220modification#trending#million The front windscreen and pillion backrest have also been removed. Windshield on Bajaj Avenger Street 220 | theXplorer - YouTube The latest bike to join the popular Bajaj cruiser brand is the new Avenger 150. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Bajaj has also updated both the bikes with new colours - Moon White for the Cruise 220 and Matte White for the Street 220. All three new Avengers use five-speed gearboxes. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The stubby smoked visor on top of the new headlamp on the Street adds a hint of aggression to its styling. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. All Rights Reserved, TVS Motor Company Hands Over 25 Units Of Apache RTR 160 To Bangalore City Police, Seat height is increased by 15mm by adding foam thickness for enhanced rider comfort, New drive chain with improved life by 15-20 percent, Second spring rate in rear suspension changed for better bump stop and hence delay bottoming-in on bad roads, Improved Capacitor discharge ignition (CDI) for faster input to throttle and other improvements for better noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) characteristics, White hue headlamp for better visibility in night rides, New design speedo with LCD for odometer and trip meter, Flexible indicators which are more durable. Please try again later. The Street 220 too gets a new headlight along with LED DRLs placed at the bottom. The last two models are strictly sporty in nature and offer basic attire to the bike. Out of the 3 new Avenger bikes which was introduced during the October 27th launch, new Avenger Cruise 220 takes the prominent place. Yes Please! Friends I will uploading soon my personal review about this Bike, first impression is good lets see how Bike will perform in Market.

The Bajaj Avenger has really grown in strength over time. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Both the motorcycles are priced the same and will retail for Rs 93,466 (ex-showroom Delhi). 0 . Now, this Bajaj Avenger family of urban cruisers includes the Cruise 220, the Street 220 and the new Street 160.