Dhanteras 2020: Is it auspicious to buy a new car? version of apache its good that your bike is giving such a mileage. The overall package and reasonable pricing make it a truly value for money motorcycle in its segment. Given that I was riding it right after the previous two, the motor felt far too refined for even the Hornet to match. The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is ₹ 1,21,414 and Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is ₹ 99,878. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers. Decided Yamaha FZ-S V3 finally.. took around an year (From Jan 2019 till Nov 23, 2019) ... Moreover Apache is Indian made so cost must be lesser than Yamaha which is getting imported and tax duties must be high.. feature, specs, and colors for comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 160. Superior comfort best cruiser. Fuel economy is quite similar to TVS's just the braking improves with the lower weight figures.For the final option, I went in to drive the FZ-S V3 - It was a DELIGHT - you sit even more so relaxed than on any of the previous bikes, and the ride quality is plush! To my surprise, I couldn't find the 'sporty' (rear set foot-pegs) on the Apache RTR 160 4v as comfortable as other bikes - however, TVS's offering was the best in the segment, before the BS6 norms pushed in, due to lower kerb weight and the power figures. The ride quality and handling are superb, plus a decent fuel economy is a pro.Given that I found the ride a bit too tiring for my wrists, and a Honda showroom was next in line, I drove the Hornet 2.0. On the other hand, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price in New Delhi of base variant starts at ₹ 1.23 Lakh Lastly, the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 starts at ₹ 1.01 Lakh. Bajaj offers the Avenger in 2 models with one of..... Read More. CBS, IBS, SBT, UBS, HBS - Combined braking of both front and rear wheel | ABS - Anti-lock braking system which can be just for front wheel (single channel) or both wheels (dual channel) or can be switched off (switchable) | E-ABS - Electronic assisted braking system | Standard - Cable operated, Bajaj Avenger 160 Street Road Test Review, Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise and Avenger 220 Street First Ride Review, Telescopic with double anti friction bush. With the reviews and verdicts from almost every major auto channel, it was an obvious run. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers. Both the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 and Cruise 220 sport an old-school cruiser look, featuring pulled-back handlebars for a laid-back riding position, a teardrop-shaped fuel tank, and stepped-up seats. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 base returns 40 Kmpl. BikeWale brings you comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and Bajaj Avenger Street 160. Given that I was riding it right after the previous two, the motor felt far too refined for even the Hornet to match. looking for my colleage going son. Better economy and festive deals made it a better choice for me - given the quality, comfort being better than what I had tested and the cost was considerably lower than the other options.The only question that I have in mind is 'How long is the FZ going to continue in India? ANOTHER Price Hike! The claimed mileage . I have a similar requirement as yours (in the question), and have test-ridden hero Xtreme 160R, as well; along with the options mentioned above. If you plann, Friends if you are worried about travelling in train or bus due to covid19, it is bes. Following are the best things I like. This machine has got an awesome stability and sticks to the road. If we compare Fi version of all bike then i think pickup of TVS Apache will be more, according to mileage 1st will be Hornet then Yamaha and then Apache but the difference will be only 4-5 kms.If we come to comfort i own Apache and i didnt find any problem with comfort, and for pricing you should contact dealers in the city. No..... Read More. You will never feel losing control of it even at 110+ kmph. Design: Bajaj Avenger Street 160 and Cruise 220: At a glance . if you are looking for better power performance, build quality, good features and a more stable bike, you may go for Hornet 2.0. They are here to rejuvenate the long-standing Avenger brand. On the other hand, the power and torque of Avenger Street 160 stand at 15 PS and 13.7 Nm respectively. Out of 64 user reviews, Avenger Street 160 scores 4.2 whereas the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 tallies 4.1 out of 5 based on 101 user reviews. I drove 10000 km in the last 8 months. any direct/indirect damage or loss. You hop on to its saddle, and you feel a certain correction in the posture - an upright, wide handlebar setting, with mildly rear-set footpegs, make you stay easy, even at higher speeds - the suspension setup is on the firm side though - the higher cost and the lower fuel economy are the only cons that I could measure at the moment. DTS-i engine, oil cooled, Single cylinder, Twin Spark DTS-i , Fuel Injected, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve, Air cooled, Telescopic with anti friction bush Street, Telescopic with double anti friction bush. You can compare any version for the comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 160. 40kmpl mileage. It looks good, comfortable riding, engine sound is also very smooth but after taking the speed of 60-70km/hr. Best cruiser for long travel especially on the highway it just feels like riding a car. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 colours and 1 variant and Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is available in 2 colours and 1 variant. To my surprise, I couldn't find the 'sporty' (rear set foot-pegs) on the Apache RTR 160 4v as comfortable as other bikes - however, TVS's offering was the best in the segment, before the BS6 norms pushed in, due to lower kerb weight and the power figures. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 vs Avenger Street 180: Specs This is where major differences between the two bikes come into view. Bike's performance is amazing. Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Great sound and great pickup. Bajaj Avenger Street 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 160. The engine in the Avenger Street 160 makes 15 PS and 13.7 Nm . To begin with, the powertrain on the two bikes are different; the Avenger 180 used a 180 cc twin spark, 2 valve, DTS-i engine, air-cooled engine that made 15.28 bhp and 13.7 Nm of torque. Sufficient ground clearance. Comfort and Style. While the models are similar under the skin, the Avenger 220 Cruise and the Avenger 220 Street are targeted at slightly... BikeWale take utmost care in providing you the accurate information about prices, In some aspects there is neck to neck competition , but you will take bore mm of Apache is 62 mm , no other 150or160 bike getting that much of bore , in this segment i think it is very best option to take. It's Always Apache 160 4V.. While its motor offers better fuel efficiency compared to the previous-gen model, it lacks grunt. As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Unicorn 160 base engine returns 62 Kmpl. It is comfortable enough and gets a refined and smooth engine too. Skoda Karoq and Volkswagen T-Roc: How Are They Different? Great looks with a comfortable ride. If we talk about Honda Unicorn, it has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 150cc commuter. Know about Avenger Street 220 and 160 price, mileage, reviews, images, specs, features, colours and more at Bajaj Auto. Fuel economy is quite similar to TVS's just the braking improves with the lower weight figures.For the final option, I went in to drive the FZ-S V3 - It was a DELIGHT - you sit even more so relaxed than on any of the previous bikes, and the ride quality is plush! Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price starts at Rs. | Key Monitorables, Closing Bell: Nifty at 11926; SENSEX at 40623; Britannia & Bajaj Auto gain in trade | Oct 13, The bikes were launched in India earlier this year in April, This is the third price hike for the bikes, They feature no change in lieu of the price hike. I have carb. If you consider there is some value for engine and durability of it, go for Yamaha or else Honda bikes than TVS and Bajaj bikes... . Lastly, the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is offered in bhp Petrol engine. In that You choose variant depends upon your choice and for your need...My choice is 160 4V, because Engine Breathing will be good , Look wise Stylish than 180. but 180 is also a Best Apache brotherhood, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. With the reviews and verdicts from almost every major auto channel, it was an obvious run. Compare the Avenger Street 160 Vs Avenger Cruise 220 Vs CB Unicorn 160 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. Bajaj has updated the Avenger Cruise 220 and Street 160 for BS6 compliance and its price has gone up by about Rs 11,000. Brakes. Both bikes belong to the same family. The engine belts out a maximum power of 15 bhp at 8,500 rpm along with 14 Nm of peak torque at 7,000 rpm. You hop on to its saddle, and you feel a certain correction in the posture - an upright, wide handlebar setting, with mildly rear-set footpegs, make you stay easy, even at higher speeds - the suspension setup is on the firm side though - the higher cost and the lower fuel economy are the only cons that I could measure at the moment.Next, Hero extreme 160R was a similar offering, just with a refined but slightly weaker engine than the Hornet 2.0 - you miss the pull from the engine to go up and rev it higher - the bike is nimble and a very capable handler of bad roads too. I don’t know about you, but I had to go back and read up to keep track of the number of iterations the Bajaj Avenger has gone through. Hope it helps! 1.22 Lakh which is Rs. Hornet 2.0 also makes a better option if the budget allows, too. It seems Bajaj Auto is finally nearing the end of its recent price hike spree for all its bikes in India, with the final set of names on the list being BS6 Bajaj Avenger Street 160 and BS6 Bajaj Cruise 220. Next, Hero extreme 160R was a similar offering, just with a refined but slightly weaker engine than the Hornet 2.0 - you miss the pull from the engine to go up and rev it higher - the bike is nimble and a very capable handler of bad roads too. 1.05 Lakh. A..... Read More, It looks good, comfortable riding, engine sound is also very smooth but after taking the speed of 60-70km/hr. Very good to drive and comfortable for long-distance. Should you buy Bajaj Avenger Street 160 or Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Find out which bike is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. Bajaj Avenger Street 160 vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. Should you buy Bajaj Avenger Street 160 or Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Find out which bike is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. Electricals could have been added but still it does well with what it's got. If you have around Rs 1 lakh to invest, you're better off with other options. 21,536 costlier than base model of Bajaj Avenger Street 160 priced at Rs. Which Is The Best Bike Under 200cc In India?