Scepter lovers: this weapon will be the pick! When you're level with your target, Smoke and Mirrors is a beast. After the Medjay Bayek of Siwa slew the Iron Ram, Bayek claimed the bow.1 Assassin's Creed: Origins Specifically looking into weapons that you have some guarantee of acquiring through completing quests or defeating certain enemies. Another potent weapon from The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC, you’ll get The Living One after completing the main story mission The Heretic. If you want to get your hands on the Golden Wolf, Bayek will need to defeat The Outsider. (, Ranking The Best Assassin’s Creed Games From The Series, The Best Songs From The Assassin’s Creed Franchise (All Games), Half-Life 2: Ranking The Best Weapons In The Game, Best Weapons in Final Fantasy XIII For Each Character (Ranked), 15 Best Snake-Like Pokémon From Every Game (Ranked), Best Fossil Pokémon From Every Game (Ranked), Best Sims 4 Expansion Packs & Game Packs (All Ranked), Top 30 Most Angry Short-Tempered Anime Characters (Guys & Girls), Civ 6: Best Natural Wonder Mods (All Free), Minecraft Vehicle Mods: Cars, Airships, Helicopters & More. It boasts the Rate of Fire IV attribute making it one of the quickest firing bows in the game. It's the only bow in the game with level IV stealth damage. The Living One is a powerful sickle sword that can apply a bleed effect on each hit. That package makes this weapon perfect for players who want Bayek to stay up real close and personal with his opponents. The Health on Kill property also makes it very useful when dealing with groups of enemies since you’ll regain some health for each foe you cull. When you’re just going hard in the paint, you might end up taking a few times blows yourself. You acquire Aten’s End by defeating the final boss of “The Curse of the Pharaohs” main questline. For one, the Combo Multiplier II attribute stacks really well with the very many hits you will likely land while using it. I’ve got these 3 from a heka chest opening and by beating the war elephants. With this bow to hand, you are the apex predator. You’re guaranteed to obtain Sarissa after defeating The Stranger, a level 28 Phylakes that patrols Memphis and its nearby areas. Video games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, toys, comics, and so much more. This setup makes it ideal for a stealthy playstyle since it can defeat most non-boss enemies with a single headshot. You get this weapon after killing the Shadow of the South in battle. To top it all off, each enemy you kill with it also rewards a bit of adrenaline which can help you transition to a powerful melee attack should the need arise. And the chance to apply a bleeding effect synergizes very well. And the Staff of Sehetep does that extremely well. How To Get: Defeat both Shadows of the Scarab. You’ll get the Composite Bow by defeating Half Horn, a level 38 Phylakes that patrols around Im-Khent Nome. But I think the prize is well worth the effort. Players who enjoy sniping at a distance and who have a knack for finding vantage points may very quickly make this bow their signature weapon. Poison on Hit also potentially adds a lot of extra damage with sapping health through this effect(20% chance on each hit). I’m now trying to get the jebel barkal. Lord of bones for me when they're aroudn a fireplace. Which of these 3 is the best? Thats my thing. Great for a fast-hitting and possibly reckless playstyle. Then Critical Hit Damage meshes quite well to make those criticals hurt even more. Aten’s End is an end-game weapon that will shred even the most powerful foes you may face. To get the Phalanx Shield you have to solve the papyrus puzzle “Stone Fungus” in Giza. However Hepzefa’s Sword outputs some stellar damage thanks to its more frequent critical hits and fire. So for this piece I want to cover weapons from the main game and its two DLCs (The Hidden Ones and The Curse of the Pharaohs). You’ll want to be around level 35 before trying to get this bad boy from the Bane of Hathor, a Phylakes that roams the Atef-Pahu Nome area. In Assassin's Creed Origins, you’ll find some weapons that can bring you advantages and disadvantages depending on the strategy you use. skill, because they will boost your fire damage. This powerful set of dual swords is another fantastic weapon for anyone who likes to play fast and loose in close combat. To get this poison blade you’ll need to have to complete The Lady of Grace main quest in The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC. If you’re a fan of heavy blades then the Tooth of Sobek gives an optimal mix of range and speed, along with being one of the highest damaging weapons in the game. I rarely use them, because they are just not as good imo. In addition to the hidden blade, your protagonist must also be able to assert himself in close combat. The poison effect can also spread to other nearby enemies should you engage multiple at once, which shores up the dual swords’ weakness of having a shorter attack range. It’ll take some time but it appears reasonably early enough to make it worthwhile. Which of these 3 is the best? You can snag the Storm Blades by defeating Ra’s Mercy, a Level 30 Phylakes that patrols the Faiyum Oasis area. Combo Multiplier rewards you for constantly landing hits on your enemies, which in turn lets you land more critical hits with its higher critical rate. After completing this quest the Lord of Thebes will be yours! Just a quick question do you even use the Hunter bow and the warrior bow? You have the choice between Hunter Bows, Warrior Bows, Light Bows and Predator Bows. If your target does survive, they’ll likely be on fire, making them that much easier to pick off. The Smoke and Mirrors was a legendary predator bow found in Egypt during the 1st century BCE. To make the Phylakes spawn you must first complete Gennadios the Phylakitai, a main story quest. This monster of a sword has the Critical Hit Rate IV, Critical Hit Damage III, and Instant Charging attributes. I already have the pyromaniac skill so that comes in handy. But beyond sheer luck, you’re guaranteed to get this bow by killing The Iron Ram, a level 25 Phylakes that patrols the Ineb-Hedjet Nome region. For sniping from a distance I will always choose the Jebel Barkal though, because then I won't have to worry about being 3+ meters higher than my victims ;). To get Hepzefa’s Sword just complete The Final Weighing, a level 32 quest in the base game’s main storyline. This battle will be around the Lake Mareotis area and The Outsider will probably be the first Phylakes you can encounter in the game. Assassin's Creed Origins best Swords, Bows and Shields, defeat the War Elephants Qetesh and Resheph. More posts from the AssassinsCreedOrigins community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOrigins, Anything and Everything about Assassin's Creed Origins, Press J to jump to the feed.