rev 2020.11.12.37996, Sorry, we no longer support Internet Explorer, The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Arqade works best with JavaScript enabled, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site, Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us. Hello, I am using Assassin's Creed Revelations through the Nvidia Geforce Now platform, the game installed on Windows 10 may have graphic errors and image flickering, which makes it impossible to play, the solution is to delete one file from the main folder with the game. I never encountered that flickering though, or I would never have finished the game. Assassins creed 3 screen flickering . edited 3 years ago This was happening to me as well, including the screen shaking like fucking crazy whenever I was on an uneven surface like a ship. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. Does learning the same spell from different sources allow it to benefit from bonuses from all sources? The solution is so simple, you would think I am trolling, but here it is: just rename ACBSP.exe to AssassinsCreedIIGame.exe and start the game from it. 3 years ago. Do note if you are playing the game in other language than english, then you’ll have to go to the corresponding folder and rename the files. Do Roll-Up Summaries ALWAYS Cause Trigger Execution? Rename file pc_TWIMTBP.bk2 (it doesn’t matter to what you rename it) 4. Do I need HDMI-to-VGA or VGA-to-HDMI adapter? Whether this new update will resolve those annoying stuttering issues or bring the promised tessellation effects remains to be seen. How do open-source projects prevent disclosing a bug while fixing it? Assassin's Creed Revelations > Player Support > Topic Details. Tech Support. In order to avoid any VRAM limitations, we dropped our resolution to 720p and as a result of that, our VRAM usage was around 1.6GB. Playing Assassin's Creed 3 in windowed mode. Have you overclocked your card? Popo. Intel Core i5 6600k AMD RX480 . & Camera issues. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. Assassins Creed 3 on PC has been unbearable to play. I get odd flickering issues no matter what I have the graphics settings on. The shock is that the graphics on the screen flicker and make the game unplayable. I uninstalled the game reinstalled even went and exchanged the disc out still same issue. Why doesn't a mercury thermometer follow the rules of volume dilatation? Worked for me and I still can't wrap my head around the reason why! Are you using any kind of advanced options? All you have to do is follow this guide.