I mainly use Hunter bows but I have a predator bow equipped as a secondary. the title says it all :) < > Showing 1-10 of 10 comments . I've completed the papyrus puzzles so I either didn't get one or managed to sell/dismantle it without realizing. However, unlike legendary gear and weapons, this bow is easily accessible, i.e. Alle handelsmerken zijn eigendom van hun respectievelijke eigenaren in de Verenigde Staten en andere landen. you can get it easily from the Shipyard. Legendary Predator Bow Is this an incredibly rare game item? not that rare. Got several. I have it but I don't use and I don't like predator bows. Legendary Attribute Description Acquired By Dismantle Resources; Amenhotep's Bow: Legendary: High: Stealth Damage: Stealth Damage IV: Combo Multiplier II: Health on Kill: In skilled hands, this bow carries on the martial tradition of “he who inspires great terror.” Blacksmith Loot: Cedarwood: Ancestral Bow: Rare: Medium: Stealth Damage: Stealth Damage II: Bleeding on Hit II: None Oct 27, 2017 @ 3:22pm Predator bow How can i use predator bow?Which ability should be active? < > Showing 1-5 of 5 comments . I seem to find or be given so many legendary items but never a legendary predator bow, it's the one non-legendary weapon type I have. Imposter. Just curious. Oct 29, 2017 @ 12:39am I have the skill, but how do i actually use it? Let op: dit mag ALLEEN gebruikt worden om spam, advertenties, en problematische (lastigvallende, uitlokkende of grove) berichten te rapporteren. See also: Weapons and Items. And if I do have time to aim carefully and charge the shot I might as well be using a Predator bow, yes? Assassin's Creed Origins; What is the benefit of the Hunter Bow? All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. im sure i got 1 from 1 of the papyrus puzzles. The most powerful weapons in the game are of Rare and Legendary rarities, of course, and some of them can be easily located in the usual places. When Assassin’s Creed finally returned in 2017, it was with a major make-over that turned the game from a classic “Ubisoft” open-world adventure into a full on RPG, complete with side quests, a lengthy story, and plenty of loot. Een deel van de geospatiale informatie op deze website is afkomstig van, Español - Latinoamérica (Spaans - Latijns-Amerika), Português - Brasil (Braziliaans-Portugees). From Assassin's Creed Origins Wiki. If I'm in the middle of a melee skirmish I probably don't have time to charge a Hunter bow shot to full, so I'm better off with a rapidly firing light bow, yes? Jan 13, 2018 @ 10:50am Predator bows are OP as f*ck, but fun to use. If you want to shoot predator arrows in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, the Recurve Bow is located in the Haervik Shipyard, Rygjafylke. Jan 13, 2018 @ 10:47am play with predator bow or hunter bow? Is this an incredibly rare game item? #1. I seem to find or be given so many legendary items but never a legendary predator bow, it's the one non-legendary weapon type I have. There are hundreds of various weapons in Assassin's Creed: Origins, many of various rarities, styles, and stats. jfmorris 2 years ago #1. THE RADAR. Jump to: navigation, search. Assassin's Creed Origins. © Valve Corporation. I seem to find or be given so many legendary items but never a legendary predator bow, it's the one non-legendary weapon type I have. MISE | ミセトイ. Any tips on where to find one or what I may need to do to get one? Alle rechten voorbehouden. You must just have been unlucky. Well, Assassin's Creed Odyssey would add the loot (and inspire an array of similar games) a year later, but Assassin's Creed Origins certainly had plenty of weapons. Assassin's Creed Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. Snipad. Predator Bows. User Info: jfmorris.