Hippokrates has an ethical dilemma as he recognises the man as a slave trader. You suggest setting free the slaves he has mistreated; and, if he then saves the cruel man's life, he may mend his ways in appreciation. I would "look" on the map screen to see if new quests popped up, but I never saw them. Thank you all, this has to be locked behind a main quest cause I still dont see it. Why would I want the -50% All Resistances engraving. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Need Help -Let my patients go quest". Let My Patients Go Quest Walkthrough. Thank you all again, maybe that was my issue. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Need Help -Let my patients go quest". He is troubled. The Melanippos slave camp is east of Lake Kopais, which is in the Boeotia region. But if I choose to do nothing, many will be spared pain and suffering. Last edited by Aris Eiswind; Oct 31, 2018 @ 12:42am. Hello my name is visual walkthrough i am here to help you out with a game called Assassin's Creed Odyssey . Objectives of Let My Patients Go 1. Return to Hippokrates. My gameplay playthrough focus on story mission of assassin Creed Odyssey SHAREfactory™ https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-my/tid=CUSA00572_00 2. 3. Let My Patients Go Assassin's Creed Odyssey ... Let My Patients Go. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Group: Character Category: ... After completing The Hunting Party you will get or will be able to get Let My Patients Go. ----------------------------------------­­---------------------------------------­-­-------------------------if you have enjoyed this video then please let me know in the comments also let me know what games you would like my help with :)----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------https://www.facebook.com/Visual-Walkthrough-177597886066837/https://twitter.com/VisualWalkthrohttps://plus.google.com/u/1/b/102278871278877359723/102278871278877359723/posts.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3xqlPAbvx1fDG5gjD1qkg Hippokrates: He'll survive ifI treat his injuries. The patient currently being treated by Hippokrates is abusing his slaves, so Hippokrates asks you to help them. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Side Quest: Inheritance Insurance. You may also be interested in something from the list below. I finished the last quest " Let my Patients Go." I'll keep people posted on this in case in the future someone has the same question. Let my Patients Go. Kassandra: If? Hippokrates has an ethical dilemma as he recognises the man as a slave trader. Your hero can suggest that by freeing the slaves and saving his life, he can make a new start. daughters of artemis quest is impossible... Help! Assassin's Creed Valhalla; Guides for Gamers. I guess I will continue with the main story till hopefully it pops. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 2. Let My Patients Go Quest Walkthrough. Rewards: Rare XP, Surgical Blade (Epic Dagger) After completing The Hunting Party you will get or will be able to get Let My Patients Go. Recommendations. Reward: Hermes’s Kerukeion (Legendary Spear) + 22470Xp. Kassandra: What if I free his slaves? Hippokrates grunted. Hippokrates: If I help him, he'll continue to hurt others. The Melanippos slave camp is east of Lake Kopais, which is in the Boeotia region. 4. Free the slaves and Talk to their leader. His final quests are in Boetia, somewhere north, northwest. Hello my name is visual walkthrough i am here to help you out with a game called Assassin's Creed Odyssey . Let My Patients Go: Speak to Hippokrates. Talk to Hippokrates. Hippokrates: This man is a monster. According to the Guide Book, you need to be at chapter 7. The Hunting Party Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. Kassandra: How's the patient? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. It turns out the man you saved in The Hunting Party is a slave owner who constantly abuses his slaves. 1. Some time later, Kassandra returned to check on Galeos, the man she rescued. I am confused do we want the entire map red for Sparta or blue for Athens? 4. Quest Completed. 1. Hippokrates has an ethical dilemma as he recognises the man as a slave trader. So I will try actually being in Thebes and see if that works. Hippokrates is having a moral dilemma on what he should do. He's a slave trader who treats people so terribly that they injure themselves just to avoid working for him. Your hero can suggest that by freeing the slaves and saving his life, he can make a new start. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may also be interested in something from the list below. Appreciate all your help! I had to do a quest of his called hunting party in Thebes then his follow up shows up. Free the three slaves and avoid getting them killed by the guards. Related Quest: “The Hunting Party”. I got that legendary Weapon from him but not this Achievement. Free the three slaves and avoid getting them killed by the guards. 1. If … I am unable to use abilities/abilities greyed out since last update? The hunter who was mauled by the bears is a notoriously cruel slave master and he is reluctant to treat him. 3. Your hero can suggest that by freeing the slaves and saving his life, he can make a … Discover the unfolding of this quest in this section of the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Guide.. Activation: Hippokrates. You both decide that he should treat the man, while you go and free his slaves, so everyone wins in the end.