Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag > General Discussions > Topic Details. It was AMD's Gaming Evolved replay app that was causing the problem. For Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "my screen flickers when climbing up things on 1080p". I've had issues where my Saitek keyboard makes the computer think its a game controller, that can cause flickering when it thinks it has multiple controls. After that it is working fine! For Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Screen seems to flicker on 1080p, but not on 720p". #7 < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments . © Valve Corporation. Problem solved. Hi, it seems like the program "AMD Radeon Raptr ", you should close this program before playing the game. had that issue with assassins creed 3 just restart the game and your fine if not reinstall it, I had the same issue with mine. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I have done all of this yet my screen still flickers. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Terrible flickering - YouTube After that no flicker at all and game works fine. Thx! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Hey. Per page: 15 30 50. When I start the game immidiately the screen flickers, espcially when moving the mouse and the whole screen rocks left and right when the character moves.... My VGA is a R9 280. Does unplugging the game controller help at all? In both instances, the screen flicker happens. Any help? Are you playing with a mouse and keyboard? I had to DL the latest drivers for my vidcard and update them. And then try to play it. Once the app is closed then no more screen flickering! Once I closed AMD gaming evolved the annoying flickering was finished. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). © Valve Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I had to disable the game controller in the device manager. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag screen freeze fix - YouTube if you end task for plays.tv it might work, it did it for me, I changed tv screen and it solved the flickering problem.. ;). All rights reserved. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All rights reserved. I have the same problem. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g1Gblnf9ck.